1. Post #1
    January 2012
    712 Posts
    Welcome to the Generally Just Fucking Creepy Stuff Thread with V3 capabilities!

Exciting stories, riveting images, hyperrealism, PHONES!!!

Who is this?!

Previous Threads:
    V1
    V2

Want some thread music?

Someone uploaded it before I could do so myself (fuck I'm lazy)

HAVE SOME CONTENT FOR YA, GENTS!

The Medic

In the winter of 1944, with overtaxed supply lines in the Ardennes, a medic in the German army had completely run out of plasma, bandages and antiseptic. During one particularly bad round of mortar fire, his encampment was a bloodbath. Those who survived claimed to have heard, above the screams and barked commands of their Lieutenant, someone cackling with almost girlish glee.

The medic had made his rounds during the fire, in almost complete darkness as he had so many times before, but never had he been this short on supplies. No matter. He would do his duty. He had always prided himself on his resourcefulness.

The bombardment moved to other ends of the line, and most men dropped off to sleep in the dark, still hours of the morning - New Year's Day, 1945. The men awoke at first light with screams. They discovered that their bandages were not typical bandages at all, but hunks and strips of human flesh. Several men had been given fresh blood transfusions, yet there had been no blood supplies available. Each treated man was almost completely covered, head-to-toe, with the maroon stain of blood.

The medic was found - sitting on an ammunition tin - staring off into space. When one man approached him, and tapped him on the shoulder, his tunic fell off to reveal that large patches of his skin, muscle, and sinew had been stripped from his torso and his body was almost completely dried of blood. In one hand was a scalpel, and in the other, a blood transfusion vial. None of the men treated for wounds that night, in that camp, saw the end of January 1945.

Dents In Your Wall

Do you have dents in your wall?

I do.

I knock the wall occasionally when I'm moving furniture or stumbling around drunk and falling over. Small concave abrasions on the animate wall.

...*inanimate. Sorry, it's cold and my fingers are shaking. Can't type too clearly.

There's a spiritual belief known as Animism, asserting that everything has a soul and a mind and, in particular, emotions.

Do you get angry when people hit you? What about if they do it repeatedly, over long periods of time? If you couldn't stop them, would you want to die? Would you want to end your pain?

Would you want to take your abuser with you?

I would. I would crush my abuser as a final act of revenge.

I would pour all of my rage into a sudden, desperation motion of freedom, of defiance.

Does your house groan and moan at night, when you are in your bed and completely defenceless?

Does it ever shudder randomly?

Mine does.

Arthur

You volunteer at the mental health clinic. Given the dangerous nature of the residents, they assigned you the rooms of the less violent patients. The suicidal. Those who hear voices. Those that dont say anything at all.

You become close to a mute man named Arthur. He is a rapt listener, willing to nod his head for hours as you tell him the story of your life. You mention your past, your present. The people involved in both. Your hopes for the future.

And Arthur just nods.

After several months of listening, you figure that you owe it to Arthur to get him out of the clinic. He cant be happy sitting in a room by himself nodding at interns everyday. You talk to the supervisor of the clinic. You argue that he isnt harming anyone. That he grooms and feeds himself with no problems. That perhaps his condition is a physical aliment.

The day comes when your arguing pays off. The supervisor has agreed to let Arthur go. You rush to his room to tell him the news. Youre free! You shout. Isnt that great?

And Arthur just nods.

You write your name and address on a piece of paper. Hand it to him. Im going to miss having someone to talk to. You say. But now you can write me. I can learn all about you. Like why they were so insistent in having you in here, pal. I had to fight Dr. Thanner everyday to get you out.

He looks at you and takes the paper. Just nods.

You go home, feeling good about yourself. You brag to everyone you can tell, friends, family, classmates, co-workers, about how you came through for Arthur. You even fall asleep with a smile.

That night, your eyes snap open. Screams, unearthly screams wake you up.

Then you see them. Your mother. Your father. Your friends. Your classmates. Your co-workers. Lying on your floor, their blood soaking into your carpet. Your walls stained with carnage. Their heads bashed in, their eyes missing from their sockets. Everyone you know dead or dying.

You whimper and see a man standing in the doorway.

Its Arthur, holding the piece of paper you gave him.

Your entire body shaking, you choke out. Are you here to kill me?

And Arthur just nods.
    Now, as the thread title says,

LET THE BRICK SHITTING BEGIN, GENTLEMEN!

And afterwards, when your mind has been raped harder then ever before, you can sing THIS!

-- Music posted by Goodthief --

AND NO MOTHERFUCKING GORE. It's not creepy, it's just disgusting.

AND NO FUCKING JUMPSCARES, THEY AREN'T SCARY, THEY'RE JUST STARTLING AND RETARDED.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Winner x 25Agree x 2Funny x 1Friendly x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    November 2011
    701 Posts
    I'm actually writing a creepypasta for an English essay. I'll post it when its finished. It's basically about a guy who goes camping and gets eaten by a monster or aliens. A bit cheesy, But I'm working on adding something original.

Oh and boo

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb x 48Funny x 6Agree x 4Winner x 1Late x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    3,314 Posts
    I'm actually writing a creepypasta for an English essay. I'll post it when its finished. It's basically about a guy who goes camping and gets eaten by a monster or aliens. A bit cheesy, But I'm working on adding something original.

Oh and boo

On the subject of Smile Dog, say hello to my Terraria boss!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 39Funny Funny x 11 (list)

4. Post #4
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    10,946 Posts
    Eh this version is better
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree x 45Agree x 32Dumb x 2Funny x 2Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    9,746 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative x 19Funny x 11Winner x 5Artistic x 3Agree x 3Useful x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    March 2011
    1,075 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

7. Post #7
    September 2009
    9,647 Posts

Edited:

[sub]Whoever finds the source of that image, gets a free bj from any hooker you want paid out of my own pocket[/sub]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Agree x 21Funny x 6Friendly x 2Winner x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Dennab
    June 2011
    1,254 Posts
    MENS ASSES
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    September 2008
    455 Posts

cool, I didn't know predator existed in real life
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 45Agree Agree x 3 (list)

10. Post #10
    Dennab
    June 2011
    474 Posts
    New thread? So not gonna get any sleep tonight.

And I find this fucked up beyond fuckubation:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 32 (list)

11. Post #11
    March 2011
    1,075 Posts

Edited:

[sub]Whoever finds the source of that image, gets a free bj from any hooker you want paid out of my own pocket[/sub]
    Tetsuo: Body Hammer?

please tell it looks cool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    3,314 Posts
    Jesus fuck this first page alone makes me contemplate life. Shit is scary man. Especially Tom R. Toe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree x 14Funny x 5Useful x 1Disagree x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    March 2011
    1,075 Posts

the first is fake, and the third is a mummy. this ain't gore   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

14. Post #14
    September 2009
    9,647 Posts
    Tetsuo: Body Hammer?

please tell it looks cool
    I've no idea, actually... Tineye doesn't find any matches for it... I don't know where that pic is from, and it's fucking KILLING me. :/

Edited:

See what I mean? :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Informative Informative x 7 (list)

15. Post #15
    January 2012
    712 Posts
    Assraped to death?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 76Agree Agree x 5Winner Winner x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,118 Posts
    What's the source of this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    March 2008
    481 Posts
    Yeah, lets just read the thread while in bed, itll just be hyperrealism shit again right?

Never sleeping again
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,118 Posts
    This may or may not be the start of something, but some random guy added me on his contacts list on Youtube today. He has not commented or said a word to me, and has only one video:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 28Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

19. Post #19
    November 2007
    660 Posts
    Those wendyvainity videos always remind me of this:

The Residents are offputting enough in their own right anyway. I might dedicate a post to them later on in the thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 11Informative Informative x 2Funny Funny x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    1,102 Posts
    [/QUOTE]

I just saw "The Grey" and that photo is creeping me out.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

21. Post #21
    February 2011
    386 Posts
    More appropriate title: The Generally Just Fucking Creepy Stuff Thread V3 - It's About Fucking Time! Edition

Edited:

Good to see these threads/topics still get attention.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

22. Post #22
    June 2011
    325 Posts
    This may or may not be the start of something, but some random guy added me on his contacts list on Youtube today. He has not commented or said a word to me, and has only one video:
    Please keep us updated. This looks promisingly creepy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

23. Post #23
    February 2011
    386 Posts
    I almost get the feeling that person who sent it is a random youtube fag who is trying to show off photography/video skills???

But yea who knows, that's kinda strange.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2007
    4,333 Posts
    omigod its a arg we ar all ded
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    May 2007
    431 Posts
    The one in the middle looks very similar to Adrien Brody:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 19 (list)

26. Post #26
    August 2011
    487 Posts
    CAAAARRRLLLL..!

Just found this on a Mexican forum. God bless us all. It's real.

Edited:

Some more fear factor from those crazy ass Mexicans.. *shudders* This is why I'm scared of going there now, even though I AM MEXICAN.

OH MY GOSH, FUCK YOU GUYS, FUCK YOU GUYS FOR MAKING ME FIND THIS. I'M ABOUT TO FUCKING SLEEP, YOU FUCKERS.
    I'M GONNA GO DO.. MATH.... TO GET MY MIND OFF THIS!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny x 56Winner x 4Artistic x 3Friendly x 1Late x 1Useful x 1Informative x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    5,027 Posts

Edited:

What in the actual unholy cuntfuck is that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Show Events Agree Agree x 64Funny Funny x 4Winner Winner x 3Late Late x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    599 Posts
    Wow, this is looking good so far.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,978 Posts
    What in the actual unholy cuntfuck is that
    A poorly-made penis extender.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 38Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #30
    Am I Lffy?
    August 2011
    633 Posts
    Requesting that video of the diver entering a shipwreck, and drags out a dead body in the process
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    1,672 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 5Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    italian
    June 2011
    2,645 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Winner Winner x 6Informative Informative x 2Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    5,582 Posts
    Wasn't planning on sleeping tonight anyways, seeing it's Friday.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

34. Post #34
    November 2011
    10,659 Posts

Edited:

it has the feel of august underground
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 5Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    Dennab
    January 2012
    336 Posts
    I would fap to it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree x 6Agree x 3Friendly x 2Funny x 2Useful x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    9,746 Posts
    What I hate about this: 4 minutes of almost nothing just to see a door closing.
    and the "NOT FAKE" crap.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 13Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    January 2012
    712 Posts
    I would fap to it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    7,747 Posts
    Those wendyvainity videos always remind me of this:

The Residents are offputting enough in their own right anyway. I might dedicate a post to them later on in the thread.
    Jesus fuck, I've been looking or this video for at least a decade. I was shown this, somehow, as a young child. All I remembered from it was "something something something, constantinople!"

Who would show this to a child. I get it stuck in my head even today, just one line.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

39. Post #39

August 2011
    5,969 Posts
    I will never understand why I only read this thread at midnight.

Whilst listening to this:

Maybe I'm just a hardcore masochist. At any rate, I can't be the only one checking to make sure every image isn't a GIF before scrolling down. And that...uh..."penis extender" pic looks like an SCP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,381 Posts
    Jesus fuck, I've been looking or this video for at least a decade. I was shown this, somehow, as a young child. All I remembered from it was "something something something, constantinople!"

Who would show this to a child. I get it stuck in my head even today, just one line.
    Considering that would be impossible since the date of it's creation isn't a decade past.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB0NOYz8ChU

Less you mean this version. "starts at 2:30"
    Which in this version you could have been infected by as early as " 1978", I believe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events