1. Post #1
    I paid $999.99 for a forum upgrade and all I got was a beating from my mother :(
    February 2005
    17,002 Posts

Header by Roflman, recommended artists/directors icons (or banners, whatever) made by Left4Meds and everything else made by usaokay.

- I don't care if you're homophobic, just don't get up in arms about people posting homosexual fanart.
    - Don't post countless pictures.
    - Don't image tag: nudity, my little pony/tf2 fanart, and anything that is deemed nsfw or will get people's panties in a twist.
    - Image thumb HUGE pictures. Not everyone has the same gigantic monitor.
    - When someone posts their own creation, give them constructive criticism instead of using ratings.
    - There's also a thread where you could specifically post only videos. See that thread to see what videos you can post there. You can also post your silly replays, user-created work, and practically any other TF2 video here too. DON'T LET THE MAN CARRY YOU DOWN.

Keep in mind that I couldn't find TF2 Comics v1 (started by JLea from what I know)

V2 - V3 - V4 - V5 - V6 - V7 - V8 - V9 - v10 - V11 - v12 (shit thread) - v13 - v14

Content:

Thumbbed for size. Click on the images to view it FULL SIZE.

http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1159723

http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1159656

http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1159453
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 12Dumb Dumb x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    6,688 Posts
    Whats with the scroll bar being at the bottom of the thread? It's proving to be difficult to view the images properly
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    I paid $999.99 for a forum upgrade and all I got was a beating from my mother :(
    February 2005
    17,002 Posts
    strangest boner

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny x 39Dumb x 4Winner x 3Agree x 2Disagree x 2Friendly x 1Optimistic x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    September 2011
    670 Posts
    The thread's a supporter of Rule 0.54?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    January 2010
    3,146 Posts
    strangest boner

I'm not imaging things right? They look pearier/wider.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    1,030 Posts
    Repost for new thread

in-game screenshot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 10Disagree Disagree x 2Artistic Artistic x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    November 2009
    859 Posts
    Not that bad, like the color scheme but the blue could be darker liek the ones they have in the nba/nfl logo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    February 2005
    17,002 Posts
    The thread's a supporter of Rule 0.54?
    Yes.

Edited:

http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1160597

references tf2. has femme pyro. will later have some more stupid tf2 references.

stupid plug-in, but SHUT UP and read it (or hate on it more because i made it so fuck you) thanks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    I'M AN AUSSIE FAGGOT
    December 2008
    25,945 Posts
    strangest boner

What a smashing way to start the new thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 10Optimistic Optimistic x 4Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    9,103 Posts
    I can do a more smashing post, but the question is, should I?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 2 (list)

11. Post #11
    Evil Boy Genius
    May 2011
    3,875 Posts
    I can do a more smashing post, but the question is, should I?
    do it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,062 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic x 3Disagree x 3Winner x 2Funny x 1Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Evil Boy Genius
    May 2011
    3,875 Posts
    Don't wanna be a dickbutt.

But.
    You should make the texture for uber either green or purple, it'll make them more distinguished as a boss.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 16Friendly Friendly x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    1,030 Posts
    Did some touch ups on my logo replacement

made it look more like the other one I made

In-game

Should I release it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Winner Winner x 2 (list)

16. Post #16
    Grass Poison
    March 2010
    16,749 Posts

mad it look more like the other one I made

In-game

Should I release it?
    A Smnc/MNC styled logo? I love it
    and Yeah release it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,062 Posts
    Don't wanna be a dickbutt.

But.
    You should make the texture for uber either green or purple, it'll make them more distinguished as a boss.
    Purple would be good. I'll start on that... thanks!

18. Post #18
    October 2010
    1,504 Posts

made it look more like the other one I made

In-game

Should I release it?
    I think you might try making all the letter roughly the same size. Team should be a bit fatter than Fortress but I wouldn't mind the logo being more off-center if it was a bit easier to read.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    1,030 Posts
    I think you might try making all the letter roughly the same size. Team should be a bit fatter than Fortress but I wouldn't mind the logo being more off-center if it was a bit easier to read.
    I'm trying to keep it as close to the original source material

here's the other one I made

Plus the menu logo doesn't you alot of room to work with.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,782 Posts
    Shouldn't you swap the blue and red colours around to be more fitting to the source? As in, replace the orange in the original logo with red and put the blue on the blue side.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    The Cold Wind Of France
    November 2008
    18,232 Posts
    Shouldn't you swap the blue and red colours around to be more fitting to the source? As in, replace the orange in the original logo with red and put the blue on the blue side.
    Also, the red and blue colors should be the actual teamcolors

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 8Winner Winner x 2Useful Useful x 2 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,115 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Friendly Friendly x 15Dumb Dumb x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    582 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 18Friendly Friendly x 13Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    18,650 Posts
    Well, this thing's gotten off to a nice start.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    November 2011
    40 Posts
    Rule 34.... !? ow this should be good. o______o.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Bulgaria Show Events Late Late x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    I'M AN AUSSIE FAGGOT
    December 2008
    25,945 Posts
    Rule 34.... !? ow this should be good. o______o.
    See that user up there, Rong?

Oh yes, he posts some great stuff.

no I really mean that   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    November 2011
    40 Posts
    See that user up there, Rong?

Oh yes, he posts some great stuff.
    Rong? Yeah , I've seen his work. He's pretty good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Bulgaria Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    January 2009
    1,246 Posts

(scene from the video was used due to lack of clams)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 44Winner Winner x 11 (list)

29. Post #29
    November 2011
    42 Posts
    Some awesome Spy headshots from yesterday
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 20 (list)

30. Post #30
    April 2011
    7,759 Posts
    I see Amby as vanilla revolver with nerfed base damage, but increased random crit rate.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Agree Agree x 12Funny Funny x 7Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    November 2011
    42 Posts
    I see Amby as vanilla revolver with nerfed base damage, but increased random crit rate.
    It's basically nerfed base damage but crits on headshots
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Informative Informative x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    April 2011
    7,759 Posts
    I know... What it is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Funny Funny x 8Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    February 2005
    17,002 Posts
    you need to make a grand entrance so everyone can know you mean BUSINESS
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    ~melon~
    May 2008
    2,924 Posts
    Some awesome Spy headshots from yesterday
    never underestimate a spy who can aim. people do this way too often, they think its all knife knife knife but the revolver is great for picking off targets. especially if you're running back and the target is running in a straight line
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    3,507 Posts

Haha, calm down
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Zing Zing x 5Winner Winner x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #36

April 2011
    204 Posts

I miss that kind of gmod videos
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 5Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    fuck
    [H2]YOU[/H2]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    January 2009
    1,246 Posts
    Aw man, this video reminds me of even older Garry's Mod videos that had little to no effort but were the funniest things i've ever seen back around when they were first uploaded like these for example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MWyoaPURNM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWtmZGibNKw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHpZ2vA9ueM

Those videos still get praised despite their low quality, but making a video like that in this day and age would probably only bring hate and dislikes upon your video :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    17,749 Posts

Edited:

Just to let you know, thats the scouts VA, check the channel out to, theres more
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    1,030 Posts
    I took some of your guys suggestions and here's what I got

In-game

Added team colors to the logo and the text has team colored orange/yellow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Disagree Disagree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)