1. Post #1
    Project discontinued.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Lithuania Show Events Lua King x 54Dumb x 10Winner x 4Useful x 3Artistic x 2Optimistic x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    5,681 Posts
    my favorite.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    January 2009
    7 Posts
    I downloaded this about 20 minutes ago and it is very well done, I am loving it not just because it includes my favorite weapons but because its extremely well made.

Suggestion: Sniper scope (or higher zoom scope), because its a pain trying to use the EOTech or aimpoint for anything long range.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 2Lua King Lua King x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    September 2008
    796 Posts
    Merry Christmas.....well 2 months after Christmas.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 9Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Merry Christmas.....well 2 months after Christmas.
    So THAT's why you were constantly adding me on Steam. Sorry, I got used to automatically ignoring the friend invites on Steam. Add me again, I'll accept it tomorrow as right now I'm on my secondary PC.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Funny Funny x 3Late Late x 3Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    September 2008
    796 Posts
    So THAT's why you were constantly adding me on Steam. Sorry, I got used to automatically ignoring the friend invites on Steam. Add me again, I'll accept it tomorrow as right now I'm on my secondary PC.
    I'm trying to and it says can't invite this friend :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7

January 2012
    12 Posts
    I just wanted to be the person for once once whom is completely off topic and posting a message you just wasted your time reading and found out that you should stop reading by now, but possibly is still curious as to see if i have anything to say/write that may be worth your effort to read, but alas, you are wrong, as I stated, i did not want to post anything useful to you, but thank you for reading this post, perhaps in the future i may bake a non-existent cake and mail it you - whom ever you are - yes i'm talking to you, reader!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 43Informative Informative x 2Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    November 2011
    4,751 Posts
    I just wanted to be the person for once once whom is completely off topic and posting a message you just wasted your time reading and found out that you should stop reading by now, but possibly is still curious as to see if i have anything to say/write that may be worth your effort to read, but alas, you are wrong, as I stated, i did not want to post anything useful to you, but thank you for reading this post, perhaps in the future i may bake a non-existent cake and mail it you - whom ever you are - yes i'm talking to you, reader!
    Ha-ha, you're so cool. (not)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 12Zing Zing x 8Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,509 Posts
    Just curious, if you need more rail models I know a danish lady who has 3ds and wants to model firearms-related things.

Just let me know and I can get you in contact with her.

She says she can do a H&K style claw mount for scopes, like

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny x 3Dumb x 1Agree x 1Friendly x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    July 2009
    2,629 Posts
    uh, this makes no sense.

it jsut confused me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

11. Post #11
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Winner x 4Dumb x 2Informative x 1Funny x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,648 Posts
    out

OUT

OUT.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 3Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

13. Post #13
    By the way, sentrygunman supplied me with a ballistic scope (12x magnification) model, but I'm being lazy and not doing anything. Fear not, I will get to it eventually.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Funny x 2Optimistic x 1Dumb x 1Disagree x 1Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    January 2010
    9,770 Posts
    Can't wait to snipe enemies with my revolver with a 12x scope
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Dumb Dumb x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    November 2011
    4,751 Posts
    Can't wait to snipe enemies with my revolver with a 12x scope
    with masher ammo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,509 Posts
    with masher ammo
    do I also smell an L1A1 and L85A2 in the upcoming patch

Edited:

sexy

Also, just a quick gripe, but the M16A4 should be called an M16A2, just saying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    October 2011
    67 Posts
    Best weapon pack ever
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,509 Posts
    someone here is mad, coming here and giving all of us nice boxes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Took a look at his threads that he made. One of his threads is a pack of shitty 5 second SWEPs that nobody liked. Eh, not surprised that he's rating the entire thread boxes, really.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 1Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,509 Posts
    anyways, once this model is finished, hopefully it can replace those "glued on" attachments on the G3/FAL.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

21. Post #21
    December 2011
    567 Posts
    Just a possible weapon idea,(which is not a L85A2)how about a magpul masada?and/or a FN-2000 with the red dot scope,or maybe even a XM29 OICW?

Edited:

and by red dot scope,i mean the scope usually found on the FN-2000.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,509 Posts
    Just a possible weapon idea,(which is not a L85A2)how about a magpul masada?and/or a FN-2000 with the red dot scope,or maybe even a XM29 OICW?

Edited:

the masada (which is actually the same thing as an ACR, fyi) would fit, the other guns wouldn't really because the entire point of this mod is the ability to "change" sights, and the FN F2000 (with the sight you're describing) is a single-type sight without the ability to change.

same with the XM29, not very customisable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    July 2009
    2,629 Posts
    masada would be nice, there are nice models for it as well
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,509 Posts
    masada would be nice, there are nice models for it as well
    imo, it would just seem too similar to the HK416 and SCAR to warrant adding, but if he wants to do it, sure.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    December 2011
    567 Posts
    the masada (which is actually the same thing as an ACR, fyi) would fit, the other guns wouldn't really because the entire point of this mod is the ability to "change" sights, and the FN F2000 (with the sight you're describing) is a single-type sight without the ability to change.

Actually i belive the FN-2000 would work as it could have the No sights at all at first then you spawn the sights for that one then either have a differant version with the scope...also it could start the with the scope then when you put a attachment on it removes the scope and puts the new one on...just like the M4A1.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    November 2011
    4,751 Posts

F2000 S would fit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #27

Edited:

I was planning on adding a Masada, but the sights block the attachments' view and I don't want to remove the ironsights part of the model (if they are removable). :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Late Late x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Lua Helper Lua Helper x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    November 2011
    4,751 Posts
    I was planning on adding a Masada, but the sights block the attachments' view and I don't want to remove the ironsights part of the model (if they are removable). :(
    A rail riser could help but I doubt there's a model of one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Zing Zing x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    December 2011
    567 Posts
    Have you seen certian weapons like sometimes even M4A1s?some times they have the Iron sights still up like on your M4A1 in extra customizable that coukld work with the Masada :).and like Uncle Bourbon said either a rail riser or this techinque would work,and also i do belive the FN-2000 would Deffinantly work.

Edited:

And i have to report another bug...on my other server on my other computer the sights on certian guns would flirt with like the M4A1 top grip rail will flicker on and off through the scope,and this also happened with the vertical grip on all guns and M203...good thing it doesn't happen here :P.Just reporting to you :).

Edited:

Actually i belive the FN-2000 would work as it could have the No sights at all at first then you spawn the sights for that one then either have a differant version with the scope...also it could start the with the scope then when you put a attachment on it removes the scope and puts the new one on...just like the M4A1.
    we also need more European Sweps ;).

Edited:

and some good ideas for "realistic" sounds is change the G36C sound to auga3-1.wav and M4 to sg-1.wav or whatever its called and kac to famas-12.wav and also maybe something that would be epic...the ability of unsilencing the MP7A1 and MP5 SD even tho its a SD :P...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    http://www.gamebanana.com/css/skins/106787
    You could just simply make it so when any sight is added, the front and back sight bones are shrunk, as the creator made a version the sights down and an eotech on it, so I'm guessing he made the bones for that reason.

Or if you want to do what you do with the AUG A3 or the Scar, you can use this one http://www.gamebanana.com/css/skins/114929
    and simply get rid of the scope.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

31. Post #31
    December 2011
    567 Posts
    oh just a few things i think would be awesome for extra customizable:
    -FAMAS G-2 (French)
    -FN F-2000 (Belgium,British)
    -ACR Magpul (USA,Israel,UN)
    -HK-21 (German,British)
    -L86A2 LSW (British)
    -L1A1 (British,Belgium)
    -MG36 (German,British,Belgium)
    -AEK-101 (Russian)
    -Type 95 (Chinese)
    -L85A2 (British)
    -L96A5 (British)
    -XM8 (US,German)
    -M60AE (US)
    -AK-47MG RPK (Russian,Iraqi)
    -IMI Galil (Israel)
    -Shcmil MGL (US)
    -HK417 (German,US,British)
    Thats some ideas :).

and maybe a German M230 for the HK weapons and SA80 weapons...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    304 Posts
    -FAMAS G-2 (French)
    -HK-21 (German,British)
    -L86A2 LSW (British)
    -L1A1 (British,Belgium)
    -AEK-101 (Russian)
    -Type 95 (Chinese)
    -L85A2 (British)
    -L96A5 (British)
    -XM8 (US,German)
    -M60AE (US)
    -IMI Galil (Israel)
    -Shcmil MGL (US)

In my extra addon pack, there is already a famas G2 and an FN F2000. For those of you asking for one earlier, it has both the scoped and unscoped versions. However right now the code is out of date, but I'm working to get it updated.

here is the thread:

http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1122330?highlight=

Also I guess I could look into those weapon suggestions as a request, but keep in mind that it takes a longass time to position those models on the swep. Hope this helps.

http://www.gamebanana.com/css/skins/106787
    You could just simply make it so when any sight is added, the front and back sight bones are shrunk, as the creator made a version the sights down and an eotech on it, so I'm guessing he made the bones for that reason.

Or if you want to do what you do with the AUG A3 or the Scar, you can use this one http://www.gamebanana.com/css/skins/114929
    and simply get rid of the scope.
    I have already tried using that exact ACR model. There is a problem with the sights. The problem is, the gun is held in a slightly differnt position when the suppressor is attached. This means when the gun is un-suppressed, the sights will be way off target. To avoid this problem, I would somehow need to use 2 different ironsights coordinates, but I do not know how to program that in LUA.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    I have already tried using that exact ACR model. There is a problem with the sights. The problem is, the gun is held in a slightly differnt position when the suppressor is attached. This means when the gun is un-suppressed, the sights will be way off target. To avoid this problem, I would somehow need to use 2 different ironsights coordinates, but I do not know how to program that in LUA.
    You could just create a command to let it pick which ironsights to use.
    Something like
    If wep. is silenced then
    set ironsight mode: (Silenced)

I haven't done anything in lua for awhile, but this could be easily done.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

34. Post #34
    December 2009
    63 Posts
    -FAMAS G-2 (French)
    -HK-21 (German,British)
    -L86A2 LSW (British)
    -L1A1 (British,Belgium)
    -AEK-101 (Russian)
    -Type 95 (Chinese)
    -L85A2 (British)
    -L96A5 (British)
    -XM8 (US,German)
    -M60AE (US)
    -IMI Galil (Israel)
    -Shcmil MGL (US)

The ideas are nice, but there's already an L1A1 in, an XM8 won't be added, L85 is being added, AEK-101, no models, Type 95, no good models, M60E4/E3 (AE doesn't exist), there are a few, but it'd require rail-adding to the model. MG36, not possible, you can add a C-Mag to the G36C of the Extra pack though, RPK, there are a few, but those aren't RPKs but AK-47s w/ drum mags and bipods, F2000, possible, FAMAS, possible, IMI Galil, good idea. MGL? Not to be picky here, but it's gonna be hard to code an MGL with attachments. There's no real need for HK417, since there's already a HK416 in there. HK21 is also possible, would be cool. L96, possible too.

Before I forget, look here to search for skins (CS:S ones, not CS:CZ or CS 1.6): http://www.gamebanana.com/skins/games/2

You can also go around on YouTube and search weapon skins for CS:S.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    December 2011
    567 Posts
    The ideas are nice, but there's already an L1A1 in, an XM8 won't be added, L85 is being added, AEK-101, no models, Type 95, no good models, M60E4/E3 (AE doesn't exist), there are a few, but it'd require rail-adding to the model. MG36, not possible, you can add a C-Mag to the G36C of the Extra pack though, RPK, there are a few, but those aren't RPKs but AK-47s w/ drum mags and bipods, F2000, possible, FAMAS, possible, IMI Galil, good idea. MGL? Not to be picky here, but it's gonna be hard to code an MGL with attachments. There's no real need for HK417, since there's already a HK416 in there. HK21 is also possible, would be cool. L96, possible too.

Before I forget, look here to search for skins (CS:S ones, not CS:CZ or CS 1.6): http://www.gamebanana.com/skins/games/2

Alright :) although i didn't know the "AE" didn't exist then..

Edited:

I know were some models are too...

GDC Assault rifle SVN has some
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    The FlatOutoholic
    November 2010
    1,571 Posts
    I think I found some bug, I got over 200 round into the magnum, I took a picture but my PC crashed so I lost it. I don't think it can be recreated so easily, but try to look into it, just in case.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Estonia Show Events Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    I think I found some bug, I got over 200 round into the magnum, I took a picture but my PC crashed so I lost it. I don't think it can be recreated so easily, but try to look into it, just in case.
    wat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

38. Post #38
    May 2011
    43 Posts

Would a Tavor be alright? :D http://www.gamebanana.com/css/skins/100462
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,509 Posts
    I'm back from internet death, claw mount coming soon.

yeah that Tavor looks nice, only problem is that sights might be in the way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    None of the ironsights work without a reflex sight/red dot sight.

Is this intentional? If so WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)