1. Post #1
    May 2009
    2,784 Posts
    Yeah ... do it ..
    Lemme start:

Fiat 500L 2012
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Disagree Disagree x 22Agree Agree x 10Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    I hate this thread...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree x 8Agree x 6Useful x 1Funny x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    May 2009
    2,784 Posts
    o_o why
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    If you look at that car as something other than a four door 500, it isn't bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #5
    May 2009
    2,784 Posts
    Well yeah i guess ur right
    but its ugly
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Agree Agree x 2 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    o_o why
    Ends up in a fight between who is right or wrong.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    ^
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    May 2009
    2,784 Posts
    But i didnt wanted that to be .. its just a thread about ugly cars :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

9. Post #9
    BRM
    January 2011
    329 Posts
    you're ugly
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

10. Post #10
    May 2009
    2,784 Posts
    I know about that
    But why do you bring that up now ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    BRM
    January 2011
    329 Posts
    i'm sorry :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 3Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

12. Post #12
    May 2009
    2,784 Posts
    I already reported you :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    1,602 Posts
    Ugly cars? Here we go:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny x 27Agree x 7Disagree x 5Artistic x 3Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    IT WAS ONLY $1 SO WHY NOT BUY A TITLE?
    March 2007
    3,102 Posts

If you can manage to think these things are cool, I'm impressed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 34Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 3 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    The pacer is fucking incredible. Get the fuck out of here.

This is why I hate this thread and it should die.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Dumb Dumb x 7Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    Too bad that actually did suck and were pretty much universally hated.

Stop getting mad when people have opinions that differ from yours.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    220 Posts
    Pretty much anything by Daihatsu

Pico:

Materia:

And the best of the lot - The Copen:

Plus: The Gumpert Apollo - Fair play its fast as hell, but ugly as fuck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree x 20Disagree x 7Dumb x 2Optimistic x 1Informative x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Streetwise Angel Booksmart Devil
    January 2010
    3,030 Posts
    Pretty much anything by Daihatsu

Pico:

Guys look how fast I'm going.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 28Agree Agree x 3 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2009
    2,583 Posts

Plus: The Gumpert Apollo - Fair play its fast as hell, but ugly as fuck
    How is the Apollo ugly? It looks like a vicious race car, but for the road. I think it's beautiful, as well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 31Disagree Disagree x 5 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    220 Posts
    How is the Apollo ugly? It looks like a vicious race car, but for the road. I think it's beautiful, as well.
    Dont get me wrong, I love the car, its a proper hypercar, designed to be powerful, light and with great handling unlike cars like the veyron which stay to close to road car. But it designed totally from a functionally point of view. Its a track car, you wouldn't potter around town in one
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2009
    2,583 Posts
    Personally, i think it looks really cool, and not because it looks like a race car without the stickers.

EDIT:

So, teslacoil, I'm dumb for liking Gumpert Apollos? is that it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    Personally, i think it looks really cool, and not because it looks like a race car without the stickers.

EDIT:

Don't worry, that's what this thread is about, shitting on everyone else for giving two fucks about how cars look.

I can barely come into this thread, my eyes really start to hurt. Not from ugly cars, but from all the butthurt I have to read through.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    you're ugly
    But he isn't a car.
    Your logic is flawed.

(oh shit...)

And I sort of like the Gumpert.

I find its name to be alot uglier than its looks. Its like they wanted to give it a famous name (Apollo) with.... whatever Gumpert would be as a name... Maybe a retarded butler or a very fat, lazy and sleepy guy.

Possibly the 2 cars I hate the most, and the worst part is that my aunt has a micra like that. Its ugly as all inbread fucks and on top of that, the interior is small as fuck. I hit my head on the roof, my knees hit the front seats... Good fucking god, its horrible in every way. Even driving on the front seat, it feels like I'm in a bubble.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree x 14Winner x 1Late x 1Disagree x 1Informative x 1Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    March 2007
    3,102 Posts
    But he isn't a car.
    Your logic is flawed.

(oh shit...)
    Dear god, this might just come to the point where the mods have to say "No ugly cars thread".

Also, Bradley, even if the Pacer is incredible, I still think it looks butt-ugly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,443 Posts

EDIT:

Only if Angus513 is dumb for disliking the looks of the Apollo.

Practice what you preach.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    Dear god, this might just come to the point where the mods have to say "No ugly cars thread".

Also, Bradley, even if the Pacer is incredible, I still think it looks butt-ugly.
    Reminds me of those old ambulances, except this one was shortened out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2005
    2,146 Posts

Cube
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 40Disagree Disagree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,234 Posts
    that reminded me of this thing I saw a while ago
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13Funny Funny x 9 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,826 Posts
    lego block ferrari

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 12Disagree Disagree x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    4,406 Posts
    lego block ferrari

The LEGO set has more curves than the real Ferrari.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 27Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 2Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

31. Post #31
    March 2007
    3,102 Posts
    My Friend drove the Cube Kron version and he said that from the inside, it's like the coolest
    car ever and that the extended window makes it really easy to see.

He said he would actually own one if given the chance. Plus, he thinks it looks cool (I don't.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    678 Posts
    Ugly duckling of the Honda world in my eyes. I just can't stand del sols.

And some from a fairly recent Classic Hot Rod show I attended

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 17Disagree Disagree x 7Agree Agree x 5 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member

September 2006
    8,277 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 22Agree Agree x 10 (list)

34. Post #34
    Ask Me About My VW Beetle Fetish
    March 2008
    9,895 Posts
    Toyota Aygo

Worst car I've ever had the misfortune to drive

I had to drive one last week
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    December 2009
    7,988 Posts
    Really? I think it looks good
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 19Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    July 2010
    6,554 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 12Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    Maybe he's amazed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

38. Post #38
    black people
    April 2008
    3,931 Posts
    I wish I had a picture but I just saw an old ford explorer with pink flames on the side.

wat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    December 2009
    7,988 Posts
    This is the "Moped-Car"

it costs €13 500 and anyone at the age of 14 can drive it even without a licence.

I guess I should buy a Dodge RAM and not worry about these little shits when I ram one off the road.
    Fucking assholes with their little smart car with a Ford Mustang Boss 302 paintjob
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Funny Funny x 7Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    May 2009
    2,784 Posts

Why hasnt anyone put this in here till nao ? lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)