There was no post your loadout thread so I took it upon myself to make a new one along with my newest loadout.
Tier 1 Spootznase operator in process of tactically reloading his 5.56 AK-74U
Aforementioned Spootnazzi posing for a photograph to showcase his tier 1 loadout.
I love running this loadout for a majority of reasons. First and foremost, with this setup I have a lot of storage space. Here is a list of all my gear in order of tacticoolness.
1. 3x Tactical SDW goggles to tactically eliminate the operator failure of eye irritation due to SDW.
2. Tactical ALICE harness to keep my ammunition clipazines close by.
3. Tactical chest rig to hold my extra clipazines that do not fit in my ALICE rig.
4. Tactical shotgun bandolier to hold my hollow point 13 gauge shotgun rounds for my tactical back mounted M1014 with a tactical Eotech sight.
5. Tactical knee-elbow pad that acts as a surface to reflect incoming rounds back towards my enemies during operation.
6. Tactial spootsnase russian hat to identify myself as an ally with the Soviet Union.
Now, post your good to go tactical loadouts. I wish to see how you operators operate on the field of operations.