1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    2,529 Posts
    I had this random thought. What if the game Skyrim was just a movie, which was filmed/documented by normal people, except the world of Skyrim and/or Tamriel really existed? Where the events actually happened, but were just caught on film. Meaning the characters and stuff are real and not actors. e.g. random camera crew documents Dovahkiin on his/her adventures.

This most likely makes zero sense. It's basically just random thoughts put together with no meaning whatsoever. Don't expect a story from this.

So imagine a camera crew of two (out of the other film crew members in Skyrim) are trying to interview random characters of Skyrim.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Funny x 32Winner x 15Artistic x 3Agree x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    The King Of Zing
    September 2009
    14,902 Posts
    Quick, threaten his girlfriend
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    March 2011
    477 Posts
    I love it. Great job oogaboogaman.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Turkey Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    239 Posts
    Aw, poor Vyolohk.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    September 2011
    51 Posts
    Oh please, for the love of anything that is sacred to you! Make more of these! This has waaay much potential to go to waste!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    :3 FURRY ELITIST PRIDE :3
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    I like this, it's a cool idea.

Will you be porting Orcs, too?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    I make awesome maps that never see the light of day
    January 2007
    7,421 Posts
    This comic has used largest colleaction of my maps ever
    (You should have used Tunturi too)

I like it!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    February 2012
    13 Posts
    AH so it seems we have a durpgen and i like this comic its got some funny parts here and there. good to see a khajiit in some skyrim thing dont see him used as much if any of the other race's.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    July 2010
    5,396 Posts
    Even though I played Skyrim for a maximum of 5 minutes, I found this pretty funny.

Edited:

This comic has used largest colleaction of my maps ever
    (You should have used Tunturi too)

I like it!
    You make beautiful maps.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    2,529 Posts
    Thanks for the comments. I was thinking of maybe doing the real characters some time later in terms of argonian or khajiit, or dragon (maybe Parthy or Brodahviing or something)

Even though I played Skyrim for a maximum of 5 minutes, I found this pretty funny.

Edited:

You make beautiful maps.
    You do make pretty maps. I can't see how I missed Tunturi. It's very nice too!

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    676 Posts
    Like I said before... Great job!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    November 2010
    1,328 Posts
    Great idea, I really support this series! if there's more...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Thailand Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    738 Posts
    A good idea! And well executed as well!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    27X
    Rantasaurus Rex
    July 2010
    6,311 Posts
    The last expression is priceless.

15. Post #15
    August 2010
    2,723 Posts
    This is great. I reeaaally wish it could be a video, would be hilarious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    2,529 Posts
    I do too, but I can't animate or voice.

Thanks for comments!

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    7,977 Posts
    played Skyrim for a maximum of 5 minutes.
    HERESY!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    1,766 Posts
    I like it. Good faceposing all throughout. Assuming the fading white is the camera shifting scenes, yes? Took me a bit to figure that out, but aside from that, great work!

19. Post #19

January 2012
    4 Posts
    I loving these! they're sooo funny
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    into things like this - if you know what
    Dennab
    December 2011
    4,031 Posts
    You're so creative!

Can I have your autograph??
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)