1. Post #1
    My Blog
    July 2009
    1,949 Posts
    For all you non-twitter followers...

http://account.garrysmod.com/beta/

Keys are available! (If you have played 50 hours Garry's Mod in the last two weeks)

Edit:
    Gosh it's not late. It was posted when it was announced on twitter :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 12Informative Informative x 5Friendly Friendly x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    August 2009
    802 Posts
    Thank you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    397 Posts
    I think it went down from all the traffic.

EDIT: I tried again and it's fine now. Odd.

4. Post #4
    October 2010
    32 Posts
    Its out anyway. I managed to get in D:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    SEXIST FUCK
    November 2010
    3,151 Posts
    Ugh, i'm always late to the party.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Philippines Show Events Agree Agree x 6Late Late x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    My Blog
    July 2009
    1,949 Posts
    No more keys left
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    April 2011
    2,217 Posts
    what? i can't even play 15 hours per week.

Garry, please, i have a life.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 10Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,316 Posts
    what? i can't even play 15 hours per week.

Garry, please, i have a life.
    He needs people who play a lot, as they tend to be developers, and tend to actually try to push the game to breaking point. There's no point opening the Beta up to everybody when the things he wants testing are technical.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

9. Post #9
    SEXIST FUCK
    November 2010
    3,151 Posts
    -nvm-

10. Post #10
    April 2011
    2,217 Posts
    He needs people who play a lot, as they tend to be developers, and tend to actually try to push the game to breaking point. There's no point opening the Beta up to everybody when the things he wants testing are technical.
    i am a developer(lua, vb, c#), but w/e, i just wanted to have some fun with bones and shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    June 2011
    75 Posts
    Are there any more going to be available soon?

12. Post #12
    SEXIST FUCK
    November 2010
    3,151 Posts
    Are there any more going to be available soon?
    on the Garrysmod update 11 thread, it says that if you idle on the irc chat you cn have a chance to get one.

13. Post #13
    December 2011
    530 Posts
    I'm a developer and only have 2.1 hours in 2 weeks. We don't all need to test our code in-game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,316 Posts
    I'm a developer and only have 2.1 hours in 2 weeks. We don't all need to test our code in-game.
    True, but it's still a valid claim. Developers who are rapidly changing things, testing ideas and in general, actually playing the game, are preferred for beta testing over developers who perhaps don't play the game as much.

15. Post #15

August 2011
    15 Posts
    Well this sucks i would of had a key but i needed 2 more Hours... FML
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

16. Post #16
    wug
    Tumornator 2: Judgement Day
    June 2010
    2,724 Posts
    What the fuck? why cant i login to anything using steam? This special code shit is really getting on my nerves, it asks me every time i log onto something and when i enter it, the fucking thing says" Oops! that isn't quite right"
    I have like 50 of these emails and ive gone through each one individually and i get the same fucking answer every time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    7,279 Posts
    There are no more keys left..

And I have played only half of that lately, dammm.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    JamieH is a retarded bitch <3
    July 2008
    2,191 Posts
    111hours, but sadly I was asleep.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    279 Posts
    Should have made an email request like the rest of the developers did for the very very first batch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

20. Post #20
    July 2008
    2,191 Posts
    Should have made an email request like the rest of the developers did for the very very first batch.
    Yarp :)

It's what I did, and every other coder I know. I only wanted another one from those up top to give away in a raffle on my website... since I'm cheap.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    wug
    Tumornator 2: Judgement Day
    June 2010
    2,724 Posts
    If it weren't for that horrible steam guard i would have a gmod 13 key.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Pycские Идиот
    June 2010
    2,529 Posts
    For those that don't have a key, there is nothing to be down about, you'll just enjoy it a ton more when it's released officially.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    685 Posts
    MORE KEYS: http://account.garrysmod.com/

46 left! Grab 'em while you can!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

24. Post #24
    SEXIST FUCK
    November 2010
    3,151 Posts
    taking awhile to load.

Edited:

entered. only that i need 16 hours more.... :Saddowns:

Edited:

someone pass me a key.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Philippines Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    July 2008
    2,191 Posts
    MORE KEYS: http://account.garrysmod.com/

46 left! Grab 'em while you can!

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    4,948 Posts
    Bah, late to the party, as usual. Oh well better luck next time (probably not)

27. Post #27
    January 2012
    68 Posts
    Well, sometimes it's just shitty.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 11Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    January 2012
    8 Posts
    Could someone pass me a key? Have not been active on gmod in the last while.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

29. Post #29
    August 2008
    212 Posts
    Good thing I had about 3-4 times the hours required. XD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

30. Post #30

January 2012
    131 Posts
    Any chance anyone got multiple keys? I'd be forever in your debt and revere you as my hero if someone gave me one. I'd really like to start porting my gamemode over to GMod 13 and add new features to it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

31. Post #31

August 2011
    15 Posts
    This shit would happen when im sleeping :(

32. Post #32

May 2011
    28 Posts
    why is this not free? for everone that have garrysmod on steam..?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    2,608 Posts
    This has been asked more times than there have ever been keys available. Garry only wants people who's active in GMod to have a key so he can fix bugs and get requests for stuff for GMod 13. If it was public for GMod people, it'd be "hey, this is pretty cool" then about 1-2 hours later "oh well, that was fun" and then they won't ever start it up again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    I LOVE NAZIS
    June 2011
    4,513 Posts
    Because its currently in testing.

35. Post #35

May 2011
    28 Posts
    ah oke I understand.
    i just play garrysmod alot of times.
    but i miss it evertime...
    its going soo fast. lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    July 2011
    6,504 Posts
    "need login"

37. Post #37

May 2011
    28 Posts
    "need login"
    i know that lol
    but it going very fast

38. Post #38
    April 2009
    445 Posts
    I'm always too late to grab a key :(

Wake up and all the Americans have got them.

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    198 Posts
    I know that feeling...
    But now I'm in and the development can continue :]

40. Post #40

May 2011
    28 Posts
    ohwel just wait for release date :)

ps enyidea when it come?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)