Now I know what you're thinking... "Oh god not another madness interactive, most fan made ones of rovar's suck..." Well I am a fan of rovar's work, his Madness Survival Interactive was/is amazing. I may be new to this site, but I promise that I will actually try to make this interactive quality and entertaining. Thanks.
How It'll Work:
- Just tell me what ya want the character to do, etc.
- For the most part this will have serious situations. There won't be any BS situations where you magically survive somehow.
- Anything (for the most part) can happen. But if something non-relevant happens too often I'll have to do something about it.
- There are no set plans for this interactive. Players will mostly have total control over the character so please be descriptive in your requests!
- I do have a life outside of my internet adventures (not a very active one though) so I will probably only be able to update this a few times a day.
- Please don't be goofy and absurd with your requests! (At least not too much any way...)
- THERE WILL BE SITUATIONS IN WHICH YOU NEED TO TAKE CARE. Keep the character alive, don't let him die cuz I ain't bringin' him back! (At least not for this interactive)
-NOTE: I will type out what the character sees/notices beneath the photo most of the time.
P.S. Yes you do begin with a magical four-slot inventory...
You spot blood on the wall behind you, some boxes, a door with a green light indicating it is unlocked, and two shelves. There is a blade on one of the shelves. You appear to be in some sort of storage room.