1. Post #1
    May 2011
    200 Posts
    For example, the default-bloom in the post-processing-tab sometimes makes bright areas of my maps completely white.

I'd like to adjust these settings, so my settings will now be loaded for the players instead of the ugly default-settings.

There are console-commands (like "pp_bloom_amount") to adjust these settings. I have tried to change these settings for the client using the point_servercommand, but it didn't work.

So, do you know, if there is a way I can include own parameters for the post-processing in my map?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts
    Have you tried client command?

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    11,555 Posts
    For example, the default-bloom in the post-processing-tab sometimes makes bright areas of my maps completely white.

I'd like to adjust these settings, so my settings will now be loaded for the players instead of the ugly default-settings.

There are console-commands (like "pp_bloom_amount") to adjust these settings. I have tried to change these settings for the client using the point_servercommand, but it didn't work.

So, do you know, if there is a way I can include own parameters for the post-processing in my map?
    Use the env_tonemapcontroller. Otherwise you have no control over it unless you make a gamemode.