1. Post #1

February 2012
    4 Posts
    Hello,if you are a npc maker/creator.Or if you can help in anyway with npcs.Please friend inbite me on steam (bravow whiskey 55),or search BML Gaming and join it and we would be with you shortly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    September 2008
    69 Posts
    Why would you post this in the Models and Skins section?

3. Post #3

February 2012
    4 Posts
    Why would you post this in the Models and Skins section?
    Im sorrry Im new and dont know where to post it.Where do I?

4. Post #4
    September 2008
    69 Posts
    In the LUA scripting section question sub-forum.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #5

February 2012
    4 Posts
    In the LUA scripting section question sub-forum.
    Ok thanks

6. Post #6
    September 2011
    711 Posts
    PLEASE LEAVE, this was the worst mistake anyone could ever make, and it was obvious you weren't supposed to post here.

Just my 2 cents.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Ask me about my secret society of Jihadist Mexican Lobsters
    July 2010
    1,214 Posts
    PLEASE LEAVE, this was the worst mistake anyone could ever make, and it was obvious you weren't supposed to post here.

Just my 2 cents.
    Well you're 2 cents are just a tad bit unnecessary. There's no point in eating him alive for posting in the wrong section when he doesn't even have 5 posts.

Bravo, take a a little bit to look around before you post and make sure your putting your threads where they are allowed to be. Helps you not get thrown into the Garry's Pit of Doom and to have a good time on Facepunch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)