1. Post #1
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,236 Posts
    I had never seen movies like Pulp Fiction, The Shawshank Redemption or Blade Runner until late 2011/earlier this year, and there are still lots of "must watch" movies that I haven't seen
    I didn't enjoy Tin Tin as much as most people
    I was a big fan of Adam Sandler until Jack and Jill
    I literally didn't understand the last 20 minutes of No Country For Old Men
    I don't like the idea behind the new Sherlock Holmes, I expected less cool fighting moves and more investigation. I still enjoyed the movie, but I was disappointed with that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 8Useful Useful x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    June 2009
    3,288 Posts
    Haven't watched any movies in the Matrix trilogy, and I've only watched the fourth and last Star Wars movies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    21,999 Posts
    I was a big fan of Adam Sandler until Jack and Jill
    This is supposed to be unpopular stuff, right?
    Because I think most people liked Adam Sandler until J&J.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,236 Posts
    Not really, just think about "Grown Ups" and "Funny People", for example

Edited:

not to mention Zohan, but that was more of a "so bad it's good" situation
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    February 2009
    880 Posts
    I cried like a bitch watching steel magnolias.

6. Post #6
    NEAT GUY
    January 2011
    18,518 Posts
    I enjoyed the hell out of this movie as a kid and still do. Saw it the other day.

"Have you heard of insurance John? Have you heard of insurance? It's called insurance."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    5,663 Posts
    I masturbated to the nude scene in Titanic when I was 13
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny x 46Agree x 4Winner x 4Optimistic x 1Friendly x 1Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    864 Posts
    I thought that Inception wasn't as great as people made it out to be (and the obsession over the soundtrack is irritating as hell).

I didn't like Sherlock Holmes (2009) all that much. The plot didn't really interest me and the movie just seemed very formulaic to me (but I guess it was kind of meant to be since Sherlock Holmes is basically the definition of a detective story).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Hated the second season of walking dead past the first episode.
    Went and saw Jack and Jill with my twin sister, and actually giggled at some parts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Bus Driver
    December 2009
    7,759 Posts
    I think the first Transformers wasn't a bad movie. Actually decent to be honest.

The second one is still pretty awful though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 19Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    January 2009
    1,095 Posts
    I love each Stanley Kubrick movie, but can't stand Dr. Strangelove. I consider it his worst movie
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Israel Show Events Disagree Disagree x 10Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    7,632 Posts
    the a-team is my favorite movie of all time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,499 Posts
    I never saw The Matrix until last week, but I loved it so much that I bought the movie on iTunes so I can watch it whenever I want.

Star Wars Episode I - The Phantom Menace is my favorite Star Wars film, but my parents had me watch Episodes IV, V, and VI a few months beforehand.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    12,043 Posts
    Star Wars Ep. 1 is a genuinely horrible movie.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 23Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Bus Driver
    December 2009
    7,759 Posts
    I never saw The Matrix until last week, but I loved it so much that I bought the movie on iTunes so I can watch it whenever I want.

Star Wars Episode I - The Phantom Menace is my favorite Star Wars film, but my parents had me watch Episodes IV, V, and VI a few months beforehand.
    I just saw The Matrix around Christmas. Now that's a good movie.

But I will be honest, I've never seen any of the Star Wars movies. Okay, that's a bit of a lie, I'm pretty sure I've seen the 1st (4th?) one, and I probably did go see the 1st episode when I was a kid. But I can barely remember any of the plot details though. So maybe if I can find our VHS's of them I will give them a watch.

16. Post #16
    Joz
    September 2009
    2,096 Posts
    I haven't seen any of the LOTR movies.

Oh, and I think that Forrest Gump is mediocre.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2005
    7,463 Posts
    skyline made me cry out of its sure brilliance.

YEP STOVES CAN REALLY FILL UP AN APARTMENT FULL OF GAS ENOUGH TO EXPLODE WHEN SPARK IN A MINUTE EVEN THOUGH THE ENTIRE WALL IS RIPPED OUT
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    20,770 Posts
    I found "Requiem for a dream" to be really boring.

Edited:

And that "The Abyss" is Cameron's best movie so far.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #19
    Go Shuya! You can do it Shuya!
    Dennab
    December 2005
    5,411 Posts
    I found "Requiem for a dream" to be really borin
    :o

I really love nasty gory movies, horrors and all kinds of films and never show any emotion...yet Terminator 2 makes me baw like a little bitch

20. Post #20
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,236 Posts
    I haven't seen any of the LOTR movies.

Oh, and I think that Forrest Gump is mediocre.
    HERESY

but really, I suggest you see the LOTR films, they're pretty damn good
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 9Disagree Disagree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Go Shuya! You can do it Shuya!
    Dennab
    December 2005
    5,411 Posts
    HERESY

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 8Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Joz
    September 2009
    2,096 Posts
    HERESY

I've never been into fantasy. Recently Game of Thrones changed my mind a bit, but still.

23. Post #23
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,236 Posts
    I thought Game of Thrones was all realistic and shit? But anyway:

Hot Tub Time Machine is my guilty pleasure
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    May 2011
    6,219 Posts
    *I enjoy all of the Star Wars movies, even the prequels
    *I thought Inception was just okay
    *I haven't seen too many "must watch" movies (Scarface, Godfather, Pulp Fiction, etc.)
    *There are a few movies that I know are bad, yet I still enjoy, if only for the entertainment value (X-Men 3, Wolverine, the later Pirates of the Caribbean, Transformers, etc.)
    *I like Spider-Man 3 (it has problems, but there's still a lot of awesome stuff like the Sandman coming back to life and the subway fight)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

25. Post #25
    NEAT GUY
    January 2011
    18,518 Posts
    I found this movie funny. I'm sorry.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 8Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    5,591 Posts
    I actually enjoyed Alien Resurrection. Possibly more than any of the other films.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

27. Post #27
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,236 Posts

that was the weirdest movie I watched as a kid, got me confused
    probably because I never read dr seuss

Edited:

holy shit it came out in 2003, what the hell
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

28. Post #28
    October 2011
    163 Posts
    Finding nemo was my favorite film untill i was 17
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    5,408 Posts
    I masturbated to the nude scene in Titanic when I was 13
    Terminator sex scene.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 15Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    23,368 Posts
    I didn't like Pulp Fiction and I don't see what makes it so great.

Sure I did like some individual scenes (   adrenaline straight to the heart, the famous SAY WHAT ONE MORE TIME scene, the intro, to name a few   ) but overall it was ehhhh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Finland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

31. Post #31
    Bus Driver
    December 2009
    7,759 Posts

The the french audio made me nearly piss my pants as a kid when the boss yells "You're fired" (he puts a ton of emphasis on the 'd' in English). However since it doesn't quite translate exactly the same way, he says whatever it is in French, and then says out of nowhere in a exasperated voice, "DAH".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

32. Post #32
    WE'VE GOT DODGSON HERE!
    August 2005
    1,921 Posts
    I like Aliens more than Alien
    I think Kong Kong (2005) is an excellent movie
    I haven't gone a week since 1994 without watching Jurassic Park once a week
    I haven't seen The Matrix
    I think Star Wars Episode 2 & 3 are pretty good
    Transformers (2007) is a good movie but the sequels are awful
    I like Jaws 2 and 3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11Winner Winner x 6Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    7,074 Posts
    I like almost all the Micheal Bay movies.
    Ive never seen any of the Alien movies (Although i will soon, im getting the anothology for my bday.)
    Ive never seen Scarface or The Godfather.
    I usually make fun of people who love batman but never seen/heard of the micheal keeton movies.
    I like Avatar and Titanic.

34. Post #34
    Annotated Reader Lapsed Pacifist
    December 2008
    11,400 Posts
    I like The Godfather Part III better than Part II.

I still think Avatar was a fine film.

If Daniel Craig is still James Bond, fine by me.

35. Post #35
    equalize, distort, equalize
    March 2007
    5,020 Posts
    Jurassic Park is, and will be, my favorite movie of all time, even though I know there are way better movies out there.

It's both nostalgia, and fanboyism.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    NEAT GUY
    January 2011
    18,518 Posts
    I like Aliens more than Alien
    I think Kong Kong (2005) is an excellent movie
    I haven't gone a week since 1994 without watching Jurassic Park once a week
    I haven't seen The Matrix
    I think Star Wars Episode 2 & 3 are pretty good
    Transformers (2007) is a good movie but the sequels are awful
    I like Jaws 2 and 3
    Holy shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 39Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    7,074 Posts
    Jurassic Park is, and will be, my favorite movie of all time, even though I know there are way better movies out there.

It's both nostalgia, and fanboyism.
    Everything about Jurassic Park is amazing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

38. Post #38
    "For I have dined on honey dew..."
    May 2010
    1,238 Posts
    I Like all the star wars films even the prequels.
    I Like the mission impossible movies more than James bond movies.
    I have never watched blade runner.
    and not really a movie one but, i have watched then entire series of lost 4 times since it ended (all 121 episodes) and i still cry during the ending.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    Quite so, ol' chap.
    December 2011
    4,040 Posts
    I cannot go a month without watching a Vin Diesel movie.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 8Winner Winner x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    11,114 Posts

My family (mainly my mom and my sister) absolutely love this movie. We only have like 10 DVDs and this is one of them...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)