[TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

US server clan steam group

Patch Info

Last updated 2nd of February 2012

v.0.7.3 - preliminary patch notes

Last updated: 02.04.2012 Notice! Dates listes below are subject to change. Features to be implemented with the 7.3 update: Changes in the Soviet heavy tanks: KV-3 moves from tier 6 to tier 7. IS-4 moves from tier 9 to tier 10. KV is divided into KV-1 and KV-2. T-150 is added as a tier 6 heavy tank. KV-4 is added as a tier 8 heavy tank. ST-1 is added as a tier 9 heavy tank. T-10 (IS-8) is added as a tier 9 heavy tank. French premium vehicles added: 10.5 сm leFH18 B2 as a tier 4 SPG. FCM 36 Pak 40 as a tier 3 tank destroyer. New maps: South Coast (subtropical mediterranian map) Dragon Ridge (first Chinese map) The next update v.7.3 is currently estimated to be released in the end of April 2012. (yeah right. expect 2 months of delay)

Community:

Mumble servers:

PRIMARY Corezy's World of Tanks Mumble:
    IP: tx01.mumbleme.com
    Port: 51026

BackupGLaDOSDan's Mumble Server:
    IP: gladosdan.com
    Port: 64738

General information:

Interested in playing a completely free-to-play tank MMO? There is no need to look any further, as World of Tanks has what you're looking for! If you have even the slightest interest in tanks or even MMOs, we're sure this game will be a hit for you!]

About the game:
    World of Tanks is a team-based massively multiplayer online action game dedicated to armored warfare. Throw yourself into the epic tank battles of World War II with other steel cowboys all over the world. Your arsenal includes more than 150 armored vehicles from America, Germany, China, France and the Soviet Union, carefully detailed with historical accuracy glorious Russian bias!

A flexible system of authentic vehicle upgrade and development allows you to try any of the vehicles and weapons in the game. Whether you prefer to exhaust your foes with fast and maneuverable light tanks, make deep breaches in enemy lines with all-purpose medium tanks, use the force of giant tanks to eliminate opposing armored forces with heavy tanks, or become a heavy sniper with long-range howitzers (artillery), each type of tank has its own advantages and can be extremely effective when operated by a true tank ace.

But being a great tank commander alone isn't enough to win! In the World of Tanks, its all about teamwork. Victory is achieved by combining your combat skills with those of the other members of your team, each playing their own role on the battlefield (See thread title). Just add your favorite strategy to build your own iron empire and manifest the indisputable authority of the tank power!

More information: http://www.worldoftanks.com/about.html

World of Tanks official website

[h2]Useful information sources[/h2]
    Player efficiency calculator
    Generally regarded as the most objective simple skill grading system (still only roughly informational though)

Global statistics
    Global server statistics including traffic and performance data for individual players and vehicles

World of Tanks Wikipedia
    Wikipedia containing big amount of assorted data not only concerning the game mechanics and vehicle specifications, but also a bit of their real world background.

Dossier cache export
    Lets you export statistics files from your computer which have some interesting stats about your battle performance. Which enemies you killed with which tanks, how much time you spent in the game (very painful to read for me), and so on.

Media:

Screenshots:
    [TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

Guides:

How to obtain an account:
    Go to http://game.worldoftanks.com/registration/ and fill out the form.

Look below for the Community tab on how to join the Facepunch community of World of Tanks!

Downloading the game:
    Download from the World of Tanks website!
    http://worldoftanks.com/en/update

Tank trees

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

FP Players list (almost never updated and nearly always out of date):

From now on I will list both FP name and gamename

Format - "gamename" - "fpname" (<- means one name matching)

[TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD]NA
    the_killer23
    DarkCybrid
    Fenris
    Warfle
    ShadowstepAU
    ShockbattMatt
    Zhugex
    TheBirdman
    PyromanDan
    wilhelm_screamer
    Bombardierp
    oakman26
    Karbine
    Goon165
    BrokenCuckooClock
    courage
    kelmar6821
    Desolategrunt
    kamikaze470
    tehzipfile
    Drug_unit
    benzimxrm
    Omnipotent
    DarkestLulz
    Archival
    mastfire
    apache249
    spacemarine257
    Ruthenium
    fishyfish
    headbanger322
    Uberdood
    Smeetin
    NSKEEA
    Riesig
    thedestroyerofall
    Pie108
    Why485
    JizzusChrist
    OutspokenGolf
    ChloeBlackScythe
    DoctorLongshaftMD
    TuddFudders
    Firespray
    Carnage222
    Vesocia
    Smartuy
    Hamster_Azul
    Vosk
    GarrusV
    NuclearDwarf
    FlakAttack
    Bloodsh0t <-
    NikolaT - mecaguy03
    Panzerfire - TaiwanesePrick[/TD]
    [TD]EU
    M1ll4n - Awesomecaek
    sgtdoom
    Orkel2
    MornFuin
    Zenith777
    Psycho5125
    Bowser_nl
    just4fun49
    MendozaMan
    Bogex - joost1120
    Wiseman
    Reav_
    Runar2, bearer of demands
    DarkestLulz
    Yannickgd
    Taggart
    T3ST_SUBJ3CT
    TheIcelandicOne
    keyesop - dagoth_ur
    landkreuzer - Angua
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

If you are not in the list or only got the game name on the list, PM me and I will add you.
    Only tell me your IN-GAME name, not Facepunch name.

Q: So if I understand your previous answer correctly, there is no bonus for damaging a higher-tier opponent.

However, many players (judging by the forums) have always been convinced that this bonus exists. Moreover, this belief was supported by several developer statements, including very recently in the thread concerning changes to the battle levels of the Type 59.

I would like to be completely certain that I understood you correctly - the view that damaging an enemy tank that is of a higher tier than yours results in more credits is incorrect. Thank you.

A: For a while, we ourselves were convinced that the bonus exists.

Turns out, during the balancing of the in-game economy, the bonus was removed. It just slipped our minds.

So damaging a higher-tier tank does not earn more credits.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Czech Republic Show Events Winner Winner x 10Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    6,788 Posts
    First toast to the new thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Dumb Americunt
    May 2010
    8,838 Posts
    Hey guys lol, this is my first time playing. What should I go for? Germans are easy mode and OP right? Nah lol maybe i'll go Soviet TD, that 704 looks mighty fine ;D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    2014 SH Pun Award Nominee
    January 2009
    21,199 Posts
    Hey guys lol, this is my first time playing. What should I go for? Germans are easy mode and OP right? Nah lol maybe i'll go Soviet TD, that 704 looks mighty fine ;D
    Get Patton the armor is op and it's fastest lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Czech Republic Show Events

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    6,147 Posts
    the IS-4 sucks its D-25t can't pen anything -.-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    January 2009
    21,199 Posts
    the IS-4 sucks its D-25t can't pen anything -.-
    Please don't even scare me with that.

Seriously if they pull that thing off I will just play the stock IS-8 and get the gun on it before playing IS-4 a single time.

Better tier 9 with tier 8's gun than tier 10 with tier 7s gun.

7. Post #7
    June 2010
    3,836 Posts
    nah you should go get the KV and then get the S-51 and go down the SPG line
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Skeepan Member
    September 2007
    3,576 Posts

Sadness for the first page.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    I tried to pay a prostitute for a hug, but she turned me down because I'm a huge faggot.
    July 2010
    2,920 Posts
    Could you add wot-dossier.appspot.com to the op?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events

10. Post #10
    January 2012
    373 Posts
    nah you should go get the KV and then get the S-51 and go down the SPG line
    And buy a Lwe, they are pretty cheap
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    January 2009
    21,199 Posts
    Could you add wot-dossier.appspot.com to the op?
    Done. Also I think the OP is a bit less clusterfuck thanks to thumbnailed pitures and tables.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Czech Republic Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    tonks erryday
    January 2005
    25,899 Posts
    Woo new thread.

Some news to fire it up: Province is moving to tier 1-2 matches only.

HOORAY
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 18Informative Informative x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    1,057 Posts
    Woo new thread.

HOORAY
    Thank fuck for that! It was getting boring having choose between camping or rushing straight down into the valley, then camping. The defense to which is also camping.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    9,806 Posts
    Woo new thread.

HOORAY
    you know it's actually fun in those matches.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

15. Post #15
    October 2007
    2,002 Posts
    Holy hell the BatChat is unforgiving to play. I fucked up once and got overconfident and got promptly destroyed by everyone that could see me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    9,806 Posts
    LETS GO PLAY SOME WOT!

SERVER TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE DUE TO SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUU
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    August 2009
    599 Posts

Sadness for the first page.
    There won't be any of that in 7.3, stock gun on the KV-2 is the 122mm.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,529 Posts
    Boring title

I propose World of Tanks: RAMMING SPEED

19. Post #19
    tonks erryday
    January 2005
    25,899 Posts
    Uh oh. Hellcat has a 52.32% global win ratio. That's 1% higher than the SU-100 and 4% higher than the failpanzer.

Nerfs incoming.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,145 Posts
    Shiiiiiiiit. I liked it.

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    6,147 Posts
    I'm surprised that the failpanzer even has a 48% winratio
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

22. Post #22
    I wish I was as cool as Felix :)
    April 2010
    7,778 Posts
    Why the new thread?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    6,788 Posts
    Last one got locked due to post/date limit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,261 Posts
    Beat my old record of 11 kills with the KV, got 12 with a shitty T26 lol.

Should have been 14 too, the two tanks I damaged got nicked by some crappy T26 that fired only after i completely raped them to 10% hp twice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    293 Posts
    I'm ok with them making province a tier 1-2 map but for gods sake make it so when I'm in those tiers it's not the only map I get. Also new thread for men raging at virtual tanks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

26. Post #26
    April 2011
    244 Posts
    Please don't even scare me with that.

Seriously if they pull that thing off I will just play the stock IS-8 and get the gun on it before playing IS-4 a single time.

Better tier 9 with tier 8's gun than tier 10 with tier 7s gun.
    From what I read, you get the IS-4 with the new gun if you have him in your garage.

Case 2. IS-4 is in the garage at substitution. All the rules as mentioned in Case 1 apply along with the following ones:
    Players get the IS-4 of tier 10 with available and mounted 122mm M-62-T2 gun without additional modules or consumables
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Moldova, Republic of Show Events

27. Post #27
    tonks erryday
    January 2005
    25,899 Posts
    Anyone else always leave battle when Campania shows up?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Disagree Disagree x 8Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #28
    June 2008
    3,526 Posts
    oh thank god campania will be tier 2 only

Edited:

I'd like to, but those are always my T34 matches, so I just suffer through for the creds.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    October 2009
    2,302 Posts
    Now if we could just get rid of Campinovka

30. Post #30
    January 2009
    21,199 Posts
    From what I read, you get the IS-4 with the new gun if you have him in your garage.

Case 2. IS-4 is in the garage at substitution. All the rules as mentioned in Case 1 apply along with the following ones:
    Players get the IS-4 of tier 10 with available and mounted 122mm “M-62-T2” gun without additional modules or consumables
    Thing is that was also under the line "Along with all the possibilities from list A, player has the tank IS-4 in garage as well" or something.

31. Post #31
    April 2011
    2,795 Posts
    Now if we could just get rid of Campinovka
    Campinovka is nowhere near as bad as Campania.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    6,147 Posts
    If you're fast enough and have good enough front armor (IS-3, 7, T110) you can tank a hit or two to scuffle up the enemy team's hill before everyone gets set up and then do the corner trick to eliminate everyone on the hill, winning the game for your team

God forbid if you dont have decent front armor and speed like every other tank tho
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

33. Post #33
    April 2011
    244 Posts
    Thing is that was also under the line "Along with all the possibilities from list A, player has the tank IS-4 in garage as well" or something.
    Well lets just hope they'll do it in our favour.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Moldova, Republic of Show Events

34. Post #34
    March 2009
    216 Posts
    Quick question about the KV-1 split, do I need to just have it on my garage or do I need to have it on my garage AND equipped with the KV2 turret + 152mm/107mm to receive free tank slots?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    January 2009
    21,199 Posts
    Just led my team to Komarin cap rush in my KV-5. We won at like 2 minute mark losing only 2 tanks while enemy lost 3.

Seriously, best tactic on that map, period.

36. Post #36
    July 2009
    2,346 Posts
    Quick question about the KV-1 split, do I need to just have it on my garage or do I need to have it on my garage AND equipped with the KV2 turret + 152mm/107mm to receive free tank slots?
    From what I read ages ago, its just the turret you need.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    January 2009
    21,199 Posts
    You need the tank in the garage and mount the turret just to be sure. You certainly don't need the guns.

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    9,806 Posts
    No you need The KV in your garage and You need the KV-2 turret researched to get the KV-2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    January 2012
    373 Posts
    Campinovka is nowhere near as bad as Campania.
    Komarin is still the worst map, Campania on lower tiers has been actually enjoyable because there's rarely arty and almost no one has enough viewrange to just fire across the valley. Then again when I say lower tier I mean Tetrach.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

40. Post #40
    November 2009
    1,813 Posts
    How much better is the T40 than the T82?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Ireland Show Events