1. Post #1
    January 2012
    51 Posts
    Im looking for something called istore where you can earn istore points for every 30mins your on the server

What you would be able to buy with points:

-Hats
    -Trails

Command to open store: !store

If anyone would know how to do something like this please add me on steam: xcookie_monsta6 .. Visual name : RFF | - Jordan

I will be trying to find a pic of something that i would want it to look like
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Your local friendly Lua helper!
    July 2011
    485 Posts
    This mod is easily adaptable to most circumstances. If you don't know how to change it to suit your needs, I'll be happy to help with it.

3. Post #3
    January 2012
    51 Posts
    Yea see i was looking for one thats not outdated and the menu is customized on how i like it
    This mod is easily adaptable to most circumstances. If you don't know how to change it to suit your needs, I'll be happy to help with it.

4. Post #4
    TO SOME- THING
    September 2009
    4,000 Posts
    Yea see i was looking for one thats not outdated and the menu is customized on how i like it
    Outdated? Thats the latest and greatest pointshop out there, the other one is much older than this one.

5. Post #5
    April 2012
    32 Posts
    The GoldenForge is broken, as well as it is outdated. :P

6. Post #6
    I call in friends to rate KatNotDinner dumb (lol)
    December 2011
    1,652 Posts
    ^ Correct. I would look at Pointshop, then removing tabs like the weapons, models and tool gun options