1. Post #1
    February 2012
    99 Posts

Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes is one of the better superhero cartoons in the last few years and has been one of my favorite new cartoons in the last year.
    If you're excited to see the new Avengers movie, I would highly suggest you to watch this cartoon if you haven't already. It's well written, paced, and animated. Very fun. I would compare this show to be the equivalent of Marvel's version of DC Comics' Justice League cartoon from the 2000's.

What's all this about Avengers?
    The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes is an animated television series by Marvel Animation based on the Marvel Comics superhero team the Avengers, which shows on Disney XD. The series initially features a team based on the roster for the original Avengers, composed of Iron Man, Ant-Man, Hulk, Thor, and the Wasp. The team is later joined by Captain America, Black Panther, Hawkeye and Ms.Marvel. In terms of tone and style, the series is based primarily on the original stories by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby. However, it also tends to utilize material from all eras of the comic's run and other sources such as the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Season 2 started earlier this month! You can catch new Season 2 episodes Sunday mornings 10EST/9Central on Disney XD.
    I would provide you a link to direct downloads, but most of the ones that were out there have been taken down.
    However, if you have Netflix, you can watch the whole first season. 26 Episodes.

seriously, this show rules so hard.
    If you're a fan of the comics, movies or cartoons, I definitely recommend it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Everything I post is absolute bollocks until proven otherwise.
    July 2008
    11,126 Posts
    That should have been the movie cast right there. And Hawkeyes costume so he stands out a bit more than 'Shield Agent with Bow'. But oh well.

The Avengers are hot stuff right now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

3. Post #3
    December 2009
    4,846 Posts
    I heard the show getting canceled after Season 2. Shame if its true.

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    18,100 Posts
    I think Tony Stark's Voice Actor is trying channel a little bit of Robert Downy Jr.

5. Post #5
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    18,002 Posts
    I think Tony Stark's Voice Actor is trying channel a little bit of Robert Downy Jr.
    Eric loomis was the one who voiced him in the movie licensed video games and marvel vs capcom 3.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    February 2012
    99 Posts
    I've heard this rumor as well. I also heard the rumor that it would be cancelled to bring another, "better", Avenger cartoon. Of course, I have no idea what their idea of "better" is. I'm somewhat disappointed in Ultimate Spider-Man right now.
    I'll be so mad.
    Spectacular Spider-Man, which was another really excellent cartoon that got cancelled because of Disney attaining the Spider-Man License and was then replaced by Ultimate Spider-Man.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    6,801 Posts
    If this is true, I am going to be so fucking upset. Losing Spectacular Spiderman was bad enough. Made worse by Ultimate Spiderman being the show to replace it.

8. Post #8
    December 2009
    4,846 Posts
    I've heard this rumor as well. I also heard the rumor that it would be cancelled to bring another, "better", Avenger cartoon. Of course, I have no idea what their idea of "better" is. I'm somewhat disappointed in Ultimate Spider-Man right now.
    I'll be so mad.
    Spectacular Spider-Man, which was another really excellent cartoon that got cancelled because of Disney attaining the Spider-Man License and was then replaced by Ultimate Spider-Man.
    If they do replace it with the rumored "better avengers cartoon" im going to be pissed. I think the characters in this one are great, Wasp for example has always been kind of bland but in EMH they made her a lot more interesting as a character.

9. Post #9

10. Post #10
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    6,801 Posts
    What the fuck Marvel. What the fuck.

First you cancel Spectacular Spider-man for Ultimate, which turned out to be pure shit, and now you cancel another great show, probably for something else that is going to be pure shit?

At least this show still got farther than Spectacular.

Are they at least going to let the season finish up?

12. Post #12
    January 2010
    269 Posts
    What the fuck Marvel. What the fuck.
    They're going to finish up season 2, after that it's done and gone. Also I believe Jeph Loeb/Disney is to blame instead of Marvel.

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    6,801 Posts
    Well, at least there's that.

14. Post #14
    October 2009
    1,295 Posts
    what the hell

15. Post #15
    December 2009
    4,846 Posts
    Also I believe Jeph Loeb/Disney is to blame instead of Marvel.
    Yeah he said that kids cant follow arcing stories and episodes should be a one off story, thats why the end of Season 2 of this show is not as good as the rest of it.

When I was a kid I followed the Secret Wars in Spiderman and The Phoenix Saga in X-men and I didn't have a problem. In fact those arcs were one of the most memorable things I remember from watching cartoons.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #16
    Everything I post is absolute bollocks until proven otherwise.
    July 2008
    11,126 Posts
    Those were the days cartoons followed the comics more than the movies or public pre conceptions of the characters.

I'd quite like to see things like Cancer-Ock in cartoon form. And perhaps an art style that mimics the comics like the old 90's series.

I wish Marvel actually cared like they used to.

17. Post #17
    December 2009
    4,846 Posts
    http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/06/...te-spider-man/

There's still hope that this show may continue, the confirmation that EMH was being cancelled was made up by some angry kid who hated Ultimate Spiderman and had some website called Marvel TV News.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)