1. Post #1
    October 2010
    834 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Israel Show Events Funny x 143Informative x 2Winner x 2Optimistic x 2Late x 2Dumb x 2Useful x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Blue Member?
    October 2010
    7,602 Posts
    todays society sigh...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 78Dumb Dumb x 12Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    598 Posts
    back in the day = original xbox...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 234Agree Agree x 16 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    9,151 Posts
    I like the tags.

"where hide my weed marijuana mary jane legalize"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 60 (list)

5. Post #5
    Dennab
    July 2009
    2,787 Posts
    How the fuck does a kid that young even get weed?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 103Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

6. Post #6
    Blue Member?
    October 2010
    7,602 Posts
    How the fuck does a kid that young even get weed?
    most likely school
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 39Funny Funny x 4Useful Useful x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Stuff done did
    October 2011
    13,452 Posts
    "I'm a back in the day gamer"

ahahaha
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 142Funny Funny x 3 (list)

8. Post #8
    Dennab
    July 2009
    2,787 Posts
    most likely school
    >been in education since I was 6-7 years old.
    >Never seen a single trace of anyone consuming or selling it.

Doesn't sound plausible to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 102Dumb Dumb x 47Agree Agree x 12Funny Funny x 5 (list)

9. Post #9
    The Savior of FP
    May 2010
    5,629 Posts

It depends on the school and were you live. I'm guessing you probably went to a private school.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 29Disagree Disagree x 4Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Dennab
    August 2011
    3,194 Posts

That's what happens when you isolate yourself from everyone else.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing x 83Funny x 7Agree x 7Dumb x 3Informative x 2Disagree x 2 (list)

11. Post #11
    Blue Member?
    October 2010
    7,602 Posts

i could easily get weed in my school then i again i am in grade 12
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree x 29Funny x 2Winner x 1Zing x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2008
    1,500 Posts

"It doesn't happen to me so it shouldn't happen anywhere!" ~ Red scout?
    "Green texting on Facepunch is cool!" ~Red scout?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 32Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Dennab
    August 2011
    3,194 Posts
    It depends on the school and were you live. I'm guessing you probably went to a private school.
    That is kinda irrelevant
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 12Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    11,189 Posts
    It's not really hidden if you put it on Youtube now is it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 52Zing Zing x 9Agree Agree x 5Informative Informative x 2 (list)

15. Post #15
    Stuff done did
    October 2011
    13,452 Posts
    That is kinda irrelevant
    So is the school experience of a single person
    (Red Scout)

16. Post #16
    Dennab
    July 2009
    2,787 Posts
    Public school all the way babe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Dennab
    August 2011
    3,194 Posts
    Public school all the way babe.
    Then you isolated yourself from everyone else really hardcore, good job.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 23Dumb Dumb x 7Funny Funny x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    6,249 Posts

In my town's middle school, a 12 year old left his back back in the hallway, and so a teacher went to put it away and a big ol bag of weed fell out.
    In middle school, my highschool isnt that bad.

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    266 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 108Agree Agree x 6Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2008
    1,500 Posts
    Jesus, only 5 years? How the hell did kid get out of college?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 23Funny Funny x 4Late Late x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Oh no, what have I done!
    November 2007
    21,551 Posts
    ~MONSTER ENERGY DRINK~

~~~XXXXXMLG XBOX HEADSETSXxxXxX~~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 39Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    6,624 Posts
    His account name is "TheCanibisKid"

you have got to be fucking with me here. No way that was actual weed, that kid is like 11 years old!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 27Funny Funny x 2 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    411 Posts
    Back in elementary school some kid tried to sell me "white powder" that makes you "really fast and hyper". I was only seven at the time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 39Disagree Disagree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    6,057 Posts
    Eh, they sold weed at my school back in the day, though I only came to know from the rumors after a police raid on some kid's locker. I guess you need to be in the right social circles to come into contact with it, but I'm pretty sure almost all public schools have students consuming or dealing drugs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    June 2011
    6,503 Posts
    ITT bunch of kids who get brainwashed by shitty government anti-drug programs and grow up in houses that dont allow swearing

nom nom nom boxes FEED ME I HUNGER FOR MOOOOOOOORE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 61Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    3,577 Posts
    Charlie and the Cannabis Factory
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 53Late Late x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Dennab
    July 2009
    2,787 Posts
    Then you isolated yourself from everyone else really hardcore, good job.
    I was always isolated by my teachers to special ED and similar because I had a very hard time concentrating during a major part of my education. Spending 6 years with downies really hurts your social skills brah. I still have issues communicating with people, but that's because they are retards.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 18Dumb Dumb x 7Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

28. Post #28
    Oh no, what have I done!
    November 2007
    21,551 Posts
    His account name is "TheCanibisKid"

you have got to be fucking with me here. No way that was actual weed, that kid is like 11 years old!
    Kids at the middle school in my town are starting to smoke pot. Seen kids early as 12 smoking.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Funny Funny x 2 (list)

29. Post #29
    May 2011
    499 Posts
    This isn't funny, my cousin died from weed overdose.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 55Friendly Friendly x 8Zing Zing x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Oh no, what have I done!
    November 2007
    21,551 Posts
    This isn't funny, my cousin died from weed overdose.
    reminds me of my friend, he died from smoking 3 weeds true story
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 37Friendly Friendly x 7 (list)

31. Post #31
    8==== ===== ===== ===== ===D
    Dennab
    April 2008
    4,831 Posts
    we should send the video to the kids parents
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 43 (list)

32. Post #32
    April 2011
    526 Posts
    Back in elementary school some kid tried to sell me "white powder" that makes you "really fast and hyper". I was only seven at the time.
    I think at seven years old you're old enough to have sugar.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 49 (list)

33. Post #33
    June 2011
    2,310 Posts
    reminds me of my friend, he died from smoking 3 weeds true story
    3 whole weeds? that's off the rails
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Israel Show Events Agree Agree x 22Funny Funny x 6 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    3,280 Posts
    stopped at the monster Xbox
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    721 Posts
    Never would have thought of that as his age.

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    1,612 Posts
    Those are some funky white stains on his desk and I have seen 10 year olds chewing Khat leaves so It doesn't surprise me that this kid can get cannabis
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    What crazy country are you guys from where you can get marijuana in junior high?

Damn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 12Funny Funny x 2 (list)

38. Post #38
    I am not a cool person please ignore everything I say
    May 2010
    4,041 Posts
    He must have horrible parents.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    5,540 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 13 (list)

40. Post #40
    YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND LIKE ME
    August 2006
    10,017 Posts
    I really hope his parents stumble upon this video one day.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 28 (list)