1. Post #1

May 2012
    13 Posts
    hello dear people!

i have a request! could someone make a dragon that looks like the dragons in the reign of fire movie??

it would mean so much to me if someone helped me... (ive tried to make it myself with zero success)

Edited:

the face kinda looks like this http://www.google.se/imgres?q=reign+...7&tx=109&ty=80 you can see the body and other things at this webbsite: http://www.micktodd.com/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    12,357 Posts
    Sorry, go to the Request thread, but it's nice you know how to format these.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,326 Posts
    It's weird how people can't see the two sub-forum headers at the top of the models/skins section even though the it was moved up there again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

4. Post #4
    September 2011
    97 Posts
    Actually, I have the Reign of Fire video game for the Xbox, so I could extract the files maybe? I wouldn't mind doing it as my Xbox is already FTP ready, but just going to wait on the OP to respond or make a new thread to show there's still interest.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #5

May 2012
    13 Posts
    wow! if you could do that it would be so great!

i mean hugs for life!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

6. Post #6
    September 2011
    97 Posts
    I checked out some .obj files called drag(#)_(#) (two numbers) All named simliarly, couldn't find anything else. I'm not sure if they're even models for the dragons, I couldn't open them with blender or sketchup.

I'll upload them somewhere and post them in the other thread, maybe someone can figure out how to open them and see what they really are.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

7. Post #7

May 2012
    13 Posts
    I checked out some .obj files called drag(#)_(#) (two numbers) All named simliarly, couldn't find anything else. I'm not sure if they're even models for the dragons, I couldn't open them with blender or sketchup.

I'll upload them somewhere and post them in the other thread, maybe someone can figure out how to open them and see what they really are.
    okey :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Sweden Show Events