1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    2,128 Posts

No photoshop, no weed.

Edited:

The image quality seems horrible compared to what i have on my computer, does it have something to do with uppix.net or facepunch? I'm asking cause my original seems to have more sharpness to the image.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 25Winner Winner x 5Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    August 2009
    2,767 Posts
    What resolution did you take the picture in? Here, it shows up as 1277 by 718.

It's a very interesting scenebuild, anyway.

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    1,744 Posts
    Well done, mate. Very strange, but still very good.

4. Post #4
    if I had 1$ for every title under my name, I had 1$
    December 2007
    1,741 Posts
    What resolution did you take the picture in? Here, it shows up as 1277 by 718.

It's a very interesting scenebuild, anyway.
    protip: you can crop pictures to any size
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,311 Posts
    Nice, only gripes is the edge of the map or whatever in at the top of the pic and the seemingly hovering lamp table next to the sofa chair, but we can blame that on the radiation. Where'd you get those awesome plants?

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    2,128 Posts
    Nice, only gripes is the edge of the map or whatever in at the top of the pic and the seemingly hovering lamp table next to the sofa chair, but we can blame that on the radiation. Where'd you get those awesome plants?
    Which plants? All that green leaf stuff? If you mean the water plants, they're just 90 degree rotations of the leaf props which are from portal 2, i sank them into the water to make them look like lilly leaves.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)