1. Post #1

May 2012
    13 Posts
    Hello all! Let me First Inform you what is all going on right now. I Founded this Org On Hellzones Perp Server Awhile Back, One day we got talking and I was like, We should make a perp server, This server always crashes and the admins are abusive. So long story short, We got one, I had a friend who was a coder and we got the server looking pretty nice, But today I found Out he Can't code for us for awhile! His Grandpa had a stroke, and he has to put family first! So i am stuck with a 40$ a month VPS. I am looking for a Coder that can do like everything, I will give them A Super Admin Rank and Maybe more! I am Completely Retarded with this, but I am willing to learn! I will also be looking for good staff to! You can post below or Email me at Blakefrank@ymail.com ... I hope Someone can help me!
    Thanks
    Exoticgangsta

(User was banned for this post ("Missed the Lua scripter hire thread" - Gran PC))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

2. Post #2
    Pycские Идиот
    June 2010
    2,529 Posts
    You sure wrote this with a exciting attitude..

I can help depending on what you want done.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #3

May 2012
    13 Posts
    You sure wrote this with a exciting attitude..

I can help depending on what you want done.
    :\ I just Gave up on the Gmod server, so much money! I got TF2 server now, Do you know anything about them? :\
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

4. Post #4
    Pycские Идиот
    June 2010
    2,529 Posts
    :\ I just Gave up on the Gmod server, so much money! I got TF2 server now, Do you know anything about them? :\
    LOL That lasted 4 hours.. literally.

I know about running servers yes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #5
    My Blog
    July 2009
    1,945 Posts
    Gmod servers are usually priced at the same rates as TF2 servers.
    I don't see the problem.

Good luck with your server!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)