Slowest loadings 2012
Slowest loadings 2012
Keep getting bad serial error. was working fine at first, then i got a crash on join from a bad model. so i verified cache, took ages to fix. and now bad serial is back :( running as administrator has no effect now though
Also when you "create fireplace", it creates a little fire pit thing on the ground right in front of you, then you have to action menu "light fire" to be able to cook things. Make sure you put it out and "remove fireplace", otherwise you wont be able to place another one till you disconnect.
Is it me, or is watching people play this just as fun as doing it?
Jesus Christ, I attracted every zombie in Berezino, so I hid in some apartments on the outskirts, looked down the stairs and saw them all cramped into one tight line coming up, I wasted all of my Winchester and Revolver ammo to escape the fuckers.
Hahha what the fuck:
So uh, I got a bit carried away...
* [NEW] Server cleanup system replaced with a more agressive one
* [NEW] Inventory Interaction system (right-click on items in gear screen to bring up interactions)
* [NEW] Temperature System now implemented (effects are limited)
* [NEW] Chance of catching infection the lower your temperature
* [NEW] Chance of catching infection from already infected players
* [NEW] Water can be filled in ponds, all water pumps, wells, but not the sea
* [NEW] Forced disconnection saving for abort and alt+F4
* [NEW] Zombie's will investigate player deaths
* [NEW] Adrenaline rush from panicing causes greately increased hunger for a while
* [NEW] Bandaging Sound when bandaging yourself/someone
* [NEW] Coughing sound when you have an infection
* [NEW] Camera Shake when temperature drops extremely low
* [NEW] PROTIP: Use Global Chat/VOIP in populated areas
* [NEW] Fire requires wood to keep burning
* [FIXED] Should not be pellets for the Winny
* [FIXED] Helicopter loot despawning too fast
* [FIXED] Fog is way too thick
* [FIXED] Climbing a ladder with a pistol will cause you to fall
* [FIXED] Zombies not attracted to Flares and Chemlights
* [FIXED] Panic noises going apeshit all the time
* [FIXED] Zombie spotted alert far too quiet (increased slightly)
Fire requires wood?
How do we get wood?
no more pellets
I don't understand the chat. Anyone care to explain the different message types?
Aww shit, the heavy fog was giving me 20+ fps while playing, hope it doesn't go back down to 5fps now that it's gone
nooooo pellets were the shit
i could snipe people with the winny :(
So the stuff you collect from server will still be with you when you enter another server?
Ok so I need OA AND the base ArmA 2 game for this, right?
I am I supposed to respawn with all my previous equipment after being killed?
Side chat is everyone on the server, vehicle is everyone in your vehicle, group is everyone in your group (currently everyone on the server, same with global), command is group leaders (again, everyone). Direct communication, should, be for people within about 30-50 meters of you, but I'm not sure if even the text version works at the moment.
I think I killed some FPers just now, They were pretty pissed off and called me goldmember as an insult or something.
The Winchester 1866 should really be replaced with something more appropriate at some point, like a civilian bolt-action rifle or something. The real gun was produced in small numbers almost 150 years ago exclusively in the United States - it doesn't make sense for it to be common now in a Soviet satellite country
I think you can try using the "flush" command to get rid of graphical glitches. Press Shift+Numpad minus and type in "flush" and press enter. There's no prompt or anything to show that you're typing in the command, but I hear it fixes errors like that.
I'd be willing to model/texture a new rifle if you guys want it/will replace the Winchester with it
We need a low calibre scoped rifle, a double barrelled shotgun and something like an SKS as low-mid tier weapons. The remington should be more common too I think.
What servers would currently be day? Sick of getting raped in the night. Also, someone explain different chat channels?
Okay so to challenge the debate on the crashed helicopters being repairable, I did indeed find one today:
Notice the option to "save" it.
Damn, zombies were following me at night, I saw a flare not so far and decided to go looking for help. I found a guy, alone, looting a zombie. I passed near him and all the zombies who were following me attacked him... I ran away and looked back, he was running arround in circle and died.
I am so sorry man... I feel bad.
As to what it does, nothing.