1. Post #1

May 2012
    5 Posts
    Hello

Brief Info
    We are currently working on a new gamemode called JHRP or Jar-Head Roleplay.
    it is under development and we need coders.

Coder Requirements Qualifications

Not only do they need to be able to alter lines of code but they also need to be able to write up their own scripts.
    Their additude will need to be consistent and 'like clockwork' be able to conjure up their own fixes and troubleshoot
    to the best of their ability. Price is very negotiable as I am a tolerant person when I see a need to get shit done.

What we plan to do!

We plan to make this gamemode into a Millitary RP and we are using Open Aura Core.

APPLY HERE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks for taking interest.
    - Friendlies of the facepunch community^^

(User was banned for this post ("Missed the Lua scripter hire thread" - Gran PC))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    taste the salty dong
    September 2009
    1,822 Posts
    Jewish House Role Play?
    Count me in.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    Are you an ideas guy or are you going to actually do something?

If you're going to do something then congrats and post content as soon as it can be shown so we see it ^^

If not, well, the rules.

PS: Make it opensource :\
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

4. Post #4
    Steins;Gate SUCKS
    October 2008
    5,061 Posts
    Jewish House Role Play
    OP posted:
    Military RP
    Well we know where this is going.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 5Zing Zing x 1 (list)

5. Post #5

May 2012
    5 Posts
    Are you an ideas guy or are you going to actually do something?

If you're going to do something then congrats and post content as soon as it can be shown so we see it ^^

If not, well, the rules.

PS: Make it opensource :\
    No this is no thought. We are planing and working hard to get this gamemode a success.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events