1. Post #1
    November 2006
    13 Posts
    Hello everybody!

I am happy to say that, after a nearly 4 year break, Spacebuild Factions has returned.

If you're not a fan of traditional Spacebuild, don't turn away yet! Allow me to explain how its better than Spacebuild and how you will likely enjoy it, even if you hate Spacebuild!

Come and play on my server. I promise I will upload server and client content soon so that you guys can get servers up and running too, if you want.

Downloads should be fast and all the documentation on how to play is shown while you're downloading. What are you waiting for!?

As this is currently a work in progress, the Factions Content package is not yet ready for download. However, you can download the old Global RP Content and it will still work, allowing you to see the cool GUIs and epic music. Also, I know I said that everything comes bundled, but, again since this is currently a work in progress, you won't be able to see the GCOMBAT08 resources. Eventually I'll add those to the download lists and everything will just work.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Lua King Lua King x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    guys i have unique darkrp, k?
    May 2008
    1,358 Posts
    Holy fuck I remember this. Fucking loved making stargates between worlds and having aliens/humans fight to capture them and shit.

3. Post #3
    July 2009
    4,593 Posts
    Cool, one of my friends used to love Spacebuild servers. I'll be sure to tell him about this.

4. Post #4

July 2011
    1 Posts
    I went on earlier. It was pretty interesting, thanks for bringing this back. I look forward to future improvements on this.

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    1,355 Posts
    I'll be sure to give this a try, looks interesting

6. Post #6
    We Are No Idiots
    March 2010
    4,721 Posts
    I remember this, the fun spent traveling the universe for money and battles. Oh to joy!

7. Post #7
    March 2010
    1,240 Posts
    I love spacebuild, but the server is offline! :(

8. Post #8
    April 2010
    1,206 Posts
    Holy hell, I remember this. I hated Spacebuild but loved this completely.

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    261 Posts
    I'd happily host a server for this again if progress was made to keep it working.
    Kinda annoying hosting servers for awesome gamemodes to then have to maintain it as well.

10. Post #10
    December 2009
    194 Posts
    I have never heard of this.
    Have played GMod for about 4 years but was young and stupid just playing DarkRP when i started :P
    I love SpaceAge but spacebuild gets boring pretty fast and this sounds pretty cool

I hope you will start the server again so i can check it out

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    2,071 Posts
    Fuck I was about to download the old content so I could play this too. Get this back up soon!

Nothing like building a zero-g tug to literally pull asteroids back to a planet, with refinery crews on standby.

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,947 Posts
    Aaaw the server is down
    I was hoping that this would be the way to finally get into spacebuild