1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    463 Posts
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160801564682

Hey so im selling this computer, payed for it and have all the parts (havent put it together yet) and nothing is out of the box.

I will build it before shipping but sad to see it go but i need the money back because of loosing my job.

Sorry if its the wrong section, please move if it is.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7 (list)

2. Post #2
    Wait... so if I write anything here, it's going to show up under my name?
    December 2009
    7,496 Posts
    Bulldozer No thanks. This computer is also somewhat overpriced for the parts you're getting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    463 Posts
    Still best for budget :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 23 (list)

4. Post #4
    Headphone doctor
    April 2010
    5,449 Posts

Honestly, increase the price by £600 and emphasize the processor cores and GPU, and market it as an "ultra gaming PC, will run everything maximum settings!", you'll sell it for more and probably faster.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

5. Post #5
    Asshole Extraordinaire
    Dennab
    May 2005
    3,705 Posts

Honestly, increase the price by £600 and emphasize the processor cores and GPU, and market it as an "ultra gaming PC, will run everything maximum settings!", you'll sell it for more and probably faster.
    Why would you buy a LGA2011 CPU cooler for an LGA1155 CPU?

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    15,159 Posts
    Why would you buy a LGA2011 CPU cooler for an LGA1155 CPU?
    http://www.noctua.at/main.php?show=p...4&lng=en&set=1
    Socket compatibility:
    Intel LGA1366, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA775, LGA2011 on request, Asus X-socket™ & AMD AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, FM1 (backplate required)
    So it fits allright, it's just the webshop being slightly retarded.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Asshole Extraordinaire
    Dennab
    May 2005
    3,705 Posts
    I was a bit puzzled for a LGA2011 only cooler, makes sense that the eTailer specs should never be trusted.

8. Post #8

May 2006
    9,043 Posts
    http://www.noctua.at/main.php?show=p...4&lng=en&set=1

So it fits allright, it's just the webshop being slightly retarded.
    As long as it's not the SE it'll fit.

9. Post #9
    I survived Camp FP 2010
    June 2007
    1,662 Posts

Yeah, you'll pull a better profit if you try and sell it to those who do not understand computers very well.

10. Post #10
    April 2007
    1,490 Posts
    Are you willing to ship to Canada?
    Could you put this in a wooden crate nailed shut ? (I have my reasons)

I might be interested.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)