1. Post #1
    FOSSILIZED SHIT MAGGOT INFERNO
    August 2010
    2,713 Posts

Pony vs. Petrol

Guess who wins
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner x 39Funny x 9Dumb x 5Friendly x 2Artistic x 2Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    621 Posts
    He could have donated that to somewhere. I'm sure it would have made some little kid happy. :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree x 52Dumb x 29Friendly x 11Disagree x 6Funny x 3Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    13,264 Posts
    He could have donated that to somewhere. I'm sure it would have made some little kid happy. :/
    why would you even post that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb x 59Agree x 12Funny x 2Artistic x 1Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,335 Posts
    Story behind the video:
    The person who made the video is an artist and they do commissions, the plushy was a commission, but the buyer never paid up. They didn't want to keep the pony since it wasn't one of their characters or from the show, just some random guy's OC... So they burned it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 56Winner Winner x 5Informative Informative x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    10,351 Posts
    You could say the same thing for all of these videos that destroy things
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    2,334 Posts
    You could say the same thing for all of these videos that destroy things
    Exactly. I really don't understand why people do this kind of thing. It's wasteful and ignorant.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 20Agree Agree x 15 (list)

7. Post #7
    May 2011
    1,572 Posts
    I'm sure bronies would be willing to pay at least 50$ for that on Ebay. Hell, a plushie got sold for over 5000$ once.

Some might say bronies are profitable if you're good at stitching and crafts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

8. Post #8
    Don't lose your way
    February 2011
    5,913 Posts
    You can hear faint screams as it burns
    "... Whyyyyy... Whyyyy..."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

9. Post #9
    April 2012
    984 Posts
    I have watched MLP and I thought it was good and I think the haters are a pain in the ass but this video was hilarious

Edited:

Jeez guys, if you don't like MLP fine but there's no need to drown me in boxes because somebody else does. It's just the people who threaten to MAIM ERRYTING REALATED 2 GAY LILLE GAYNIES who annoy me.

I want to cremate its mangled remains and toss them in the faces of bronies.

close thread ban everyone   
    Like this guy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Australia Show Events Dumb x 34Optimistic x 4Informative x 3Agree x 3Funny x 3 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    8,134 Posts
    At first I thought he was pouring more gas onto it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 23 (list)

11. Post #11
    Buy Some Apples
    April 2008
    9,150 Posts
    I'm sure it would have made some little kid happy. :/
    Yeah or maybe even some older guy? :v
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 14Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #12
    r. panda is a racist and ibuwebu is mai waifu
    Dennab
    May 2006
    12,080 Posts
    Exactly. I really don't understand why people do this kind of thing. It's wasteful and ignorant.
    who cares
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 18 (list)

13. Post #13
    October 2005
    236 Posts
    I have watched MLP and I thought it was good and I think the haters are a pain in the ass but this video was hilarious
    Maybe the show is good and teaches good morals to children but for fully grown adults to watch and go batshit crazy about it is just stupid. I know it's just a bandwagon 'meme' thing to watch it but it's still dumb.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 18Disagree Disagree x 4Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

14. Post #14
    r. panda is a racist and ibuwebu is mai waifu
    Dennab
    May 2006
    12,080 Posts
    here we go lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

15. Post #15
    October 2009
    6,412 Posts
    Maybe the show is good and teaches good morals to children but for fully grown adults to watch and go batshit crazy about it is just stupid. I know it's just a bandwagon 'meme' thing to watch it but it's still dumb.
    Hey man, don't go there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree x 10Optimistic x 2Dumb x 2Disagree x 2Funny x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    12,407 Posts
    So first Anthony Bourdain eats rainbow dash, and now they burn a pony.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Buy Some Apples
    April 2008
    9,150 Posts
    So first Anthony Bourdain eats rainbow dash, and now they burn a pony.
    He likes it well-done cooked.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    December 2011
    2,782 Posts
    The word haters should be banned from existence.

Edited:

As should people who use it unironically.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 21Funny Funny x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

19. Post #19

January 2010
    304 Posts
    Good riddens!

What's so great about minature talking horses who act like they are on LSD most of the time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #20
    July 2011
    6,069 Posts
    Wheres that micheal jackson eating popcorn gif when you need it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Buy Some Apples
    April 2008
    9,150 Posts
    Good riddens!

What's so great about minature talking horses who act like they are on LSD most of the time.
    Talk? It didn't seem to have too much to say.
    I guess it's because it was made out of wool or cotton (?)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    3,256 Posts
    Yeah, he could have.

Could.

23. Post #23
    This title is totally OVERKILL™!
    November 2011
    8,254 Posts
    Story behind the video:
    The person who made the video is an artist and they do commissions, the plushy was a commission, but the buyer never paid up. They didn't want to keep the pony since it wasn't one of their characters or from the show, just some random guy's OC... So they burned it.
    I was gonna come in here and rant about how the guy wasted hundreds of dollars just to burn a fabric pony, but this sort of makes me feel more at ease. I can laugh now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

24. Post #24
    Buy Some Apples
    April 2008
    9,150 Posts
    who would pay that much for a tiny plushie of anything

25. Post #25
    I am not a cool person please ignore everything I say
    May 2010
    4,113 Posts
    I'm sure bronies would be willing to pay at least 50$ for that on Ebay. Hell, a plushie got sold for over 5000$ once.

Some might say bronies are profitable if you're good at stitching and crafts.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/My-Little-Po...item19d0903238

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Deluxe-My-Li...item1c26f47291

You might have a point... I think.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,980 Posts
    At first I thought this was going to be a death of an actual horse just posted for shitstorm

It's all good though. Also today I learnt plushies act like popcorn kernels.

27. Post #27
    This title is totally OVERKILL™!
    November 2011
    8,254 Posts
    This scares me.

I know Lauren Faust bought this one, though
    http://img.ponibooru.org/_images/fff...ng_plushie.png
    And some other producers bought one too (Can't remember their names).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,980 Posts
    This scares me.

I know Lauren Faust bought this one, though
    http://img.ponibooru.org/_images/fff...ng_plushie.png
    Well shit, that's a pretty good job.
    Just a bunch of materials and stuffing and some people make a pretty hefty profit.

29. Post #29
    usa
    Developer
    December 2011
    2,268 Posts
    I want to cremate its mangled remains and toss them in the faces of bronies.

close thread ban everyone   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux New Zealand Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Informative Informative x 2 (list)

30. Post #30
    March 2007
    907 Posts
    the pony or the petrol?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista New Zealand Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

31. Post #31
    Frog Member
    February 2008
    2,569 Posts
    Story behind the video:
    Ah good, for a second I was worried that some guy spent hundreds of dollars on a custom plush only to burn it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

32. Post #32
    April 2010
    1,883 Posts
    I thoroughly enjoyed that. He should have let the video stretch on longer, with classical orchestral music and commentary from a golf sportscaster.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Frog Member
    February 2008
    2,569 Posts
    Jayson Thiessen (show's director) bought this Rainbow Dash if that's what you're talking about
    http://whitedove-creations.deviantar...58723#/d4ydcie
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Ah yes "opinions"
    October 2005
    16,969 Posts
    In all fairness, the pony plushies are pretty well made and would be great for a kid to have.

I just keep imagining horrible visuals of people cutting out a hole, putting a fleshlight in, and then using them to enact their own clopfic fantasies out...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 7Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    7,239 Posts
    The word haters should be banned from existence.

Edited:

As should people who use it unironically.
    You're just a hater.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    Want an apple?
    October 2010
    2,870 Posts
    I almost forgot how fast petrol lights on fire, and mixed with the fabric the plush was made from probably didn't help.
    And now that I also know the story behind the video I honestly think it was justified. If people ask for shit, but doesn't want to pay for it, they're basically asking for videos like this.

37. Post #37
    Do you really care about one in a billion plush dolls?

38. Post #38
    Frog Member
    February 2008
    2,569 Posts
    In all fairness, the pony plushies are pretty well made and would be great for a kid to have.

I just keep imagining horrible visuals of people cutting out a hole, putting a fleshlight in, and then using them to enact their own clopfic fantasies out...
    Relevant image (not sure if SFW)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    Relevant image (not sure if SFW)
    I think the real question here is... is that yours? and if not, how did you even find it?

Edited:

"twilight sparkle is kawaii desu~"

40. Post #40
    Frog Member
    February 2008
    2,569 Posts
    I think the real question here is... is that yours? and if not, how did you even find it?

Edited:

"twilight sparkle is kawaii desu~"
    Nah not mine, found it posted in some pony subreddit.

I have no idea where it's originally from, certainly not Reddit. I don't even think they're capable of creating original content.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)