1. Post #1

March 2012
    8 Posts
    Here an Hairs pack i have extracted, the models are with bones and converted in the most formats that supports bones: FBX, MD5, PSK
    Hope you like it...

link: http://www.mediafire.com/?3o0i3w6nt2pnq7w
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Italy Show Events Winner Winner x 6Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    nice, illusion hair wasnt to bad
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

3. Post #3

March 2012
    8 Posts
    Yes, i think are very nice... and thank you for all your great extractions! When i don't want extract my self i always use your great models!!! :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Italy Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    March 2011
    565 Posts
    They go really well with Dr.Kleiner, Dr.Magnusson, Father Grigory, Dr.Breen, etc)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Korea, Republic of Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

5. Post #5
    Vomit Vigilante
    January 2012
    5,896 Posts
    They go really well with Dr.Kleiner, Dr.Magnusson, Father Grigory, Dr.Breen, etc)
    Grigori with girl's hair :shudder

6. Post #6
    January 2011
    869 Posts
    Might make Miranda Lawson look hot :P remove the horrible hair she currently has and stick on one of these wigs. lol

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,816 Posts
    Might make Miranda Lawson look hot :P remove the horrible hair she currently has and stick on one of these wigs. lol
    It wouldn't help her weirdly proportioned face or ass, though.
    She look nothing like Yvonne Strahovski, I swear.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    It wouldn't help her weirdly proportioned face or ass, though.
    She look nothing like Yvonne Strahovski, I swear.
    I was thinking maybe if she got those teeth sawed down removed the cheek implants and just put a paper bag over her head shed be beautiful.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

9. Post #9
    January 2011
    869 Posts
    I guess a wig would make her look less like Michael Jackson at least. :)

Just wondering.. would it be possible to port these to gmod and use them as props and shit?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)