The Dodge Charger is available for download in my vehicle pack, go here for more info: http://www.facepunch.com/threads/918...s-Vehicle-Pack
Old video of the model:
This car will be drivable when it's done and will have a range of colours which you will be able to switch between with the skin changer tool.
6. Light Blue
7. Dark Blue
11. Yellow with green stripes (EP2 car replacement)
12. General Lee - won't be in first release.
I will also leave a few slots spare for people to add their own custom textures without having to overwrite any of the existing ones.
- Light Covers, these will be included as a separate Bodygroup for when you want to have lights showing or not. I'm hoping to get someone to make some simple code to allow the the covers to go up and down as an animation later on.
- Emblems, The 'Charger', 'R/T' and 'Hemi' badges will be removable, if you want a discreet look. This also includes the R/T decal and stripe on the rear of the car.
- The right hand side-view mirror will be optional, as it was on the real chargers.
- Bull Bar, to go with the General Lee skin but can be used with any of them.
- Roll Cage, to go with the General lee skin but can be used with any of them.
- Wheels, the default will be the Magnum 500s that are currently on the car. What others do you want to see? Remember, try to think how they would look on this car and not some massive SUV or Tuner.
At the moment the wheel list is this:
- Magnum 500
- Dodge Dog Dish Hubcap
- American Racing Vector
- American Racing TTO
- American Racing Outlaw II
I have decided on the sounds for the car when it is released but I will reveal them in a release trailer.
I am not taking any requests, so don't ask any more. This includes the other lists that have been quoted on other pages in the thread, stop referencing them. I am not going to follow any of those lists, they are null and void and do not represent my future plans.