Diablo III: Reaper of Souls
Release Date: March 25th, 2014
* New Class - The Crusader
* Level cap raised to 70
* New skills and passives for all classes
* New Artisan - The Mystic - Specializes in enchanting, rerolling affixes, Transmogrification
* New Act, story and villain - Defend the City of Westmarch from the Angel of Death himself, Malthael, who is in possession of the Black Soulstone
* Adventure Mode - Unlocked after beating Act V, unlocks all waypoints and introduces procedurally generated quests, events and Instanced Dungeons called Nephalem Rifts
* Loot 2.0 - Radically redesigned loot system that focuses on upgrading your character as well as the thrill of finding Legendary items
* Balance changes - Almost all skill runes in the game have been altered to have greater impact on play style rather than "deal 20% more damage"
* New Difficulty System - Normal, Nightmare, Hell, Inferno replaced by Normal, Hard, Expert, Master and Torment 1-6. Monsters now scale according to character level.
* Paragon Revamped - Paragon level cap removed, shared among all characters, you can spend paragon points on stats (movement speed, resists, crit chance) to diversify your characters
The effects of skill balances, loot changes, difficulty system, as well as the revamped paragon system have been implemented in Vanilla Diablo III, version 2.0.1.
Join FP clan pls