1. Post #1
    March 2009
    68 Posts
    Just post exactly what you'd want.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 7Dumb Dumb x 3Friendly Friendly x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    1,348 Posts
    I wouldn't do anything because I can't release an update that I worked hard on without catching shit from some cunts because I broke their shittily coded LUA.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree x 73Funny x 13Disagree x 5Friendly x 2Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Thunderstorm Enthusiast
    February 2009
    636 Posts
    Just post exactly what you'd want.
    I would attempt to make welds stop flexing(like ultra-welds).I would also like to try and fix most of the problems we have on Gmod today.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 23Dumb Dumb x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Would release an update with a hardcoded ban for you.

(User was banned for this post ("Don't be an arsehole to people" - UberMensch))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny x 41Disagree x 7Dumb x 5Agree x 3Winner x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    March 2009
    68 Posts

Right back at ya

Oh and yeah we need a better weld tool.

Even though these are addons but if we had permission to we should have wire added to gmod as a basic tool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 10Disagree Disagree x 9Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    4,082 Posts
    Weld tool will not get better. Period.
    LOL :iceburn:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 31Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 4Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

7. Post #7
    March 2009
    68 Posts
    Guess you're right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 13Dumb Dumb x 5Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    October 2006
    186 Posts
    A patch setting everything back to pre-Engine update times
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 15Agree Agree x 9Funny Funny x 2 (list)

9. Post #9
    September 2008
    148 Posts

Fuck off teddi.

(User was banned for this post ("Flaming" - UberMensch))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 19Funny Funny x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    January 2009
    2,009 Posts
    I would connect all servers into one big world kind of like war of the servers!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb x 29Agree x 15Optimistic x 10Funny x 6Disagree x 2 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,659 Posts
    Fuck off teddi.
    Don't defend the mattard, your dignity is not worth it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 11Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

12. Post #12
    March 2009
    68 Posts
    No offense but that one hell of a mingebag idea :(

If that happened it'd connect the few of the servers with "lua viruses" to it and we'd all be spamming messages and jumping and hopping all day long.

Edited:

Lol mattard VERY ORIGINAL XD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb x 8Agree x 3Funny x 1Late x 1Bad Reading x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Also, on a non related matter with a PM:

Pm that matt sent to Hexpunk, Flapjack and myself posted:
    Hey , im not trying to argue with you at all but i don't apreciate the fact that you're trying to bug me on here with this " go away and don't come back stuff "

I'm not going away and im not even paying attention to this anymore , so im messaging you this to tell you
    stop trying this as you're only looking like 12 year old fools

If you have anything you want to say fine pm me back but be mature about it.
    And there's no one called Mattard in this thread. And no we wouldn't, as we would have antidotes, just like Gmod 9.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

14. Post #14
    September 2008
    148 Posts
    I said fuck off Teddi because Teddi is actually sexy. Fuck off Hexpunk, you have no dignity.

Edited:

Also, 4,000 posts in 10 months?

Edited:

Also you're ban'd so it doesn't matter. For a contribution, if I were Garry, I'd add nothing. The games already broken.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb x 6Agree x 3Disagree x 3Useful x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    March 2009
    68 Posts
    HAHAHAH thanks for helping notice that * SCREEN SHOT :D *
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    3,716 Posts
    dynamic water or atleast the hud effects crysis has when you're being rained on
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 7Dumb Dumb x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    1,348 Posts
    dynamic waterd on
    Easier said than done... WAAAYYYYYY easier said than done... actually, I think that's impossible with the current Source Engine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 19Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    12,438 Posts
    I would take out every spawnicon and replace them with pre Ob update style browse, no icons, just text
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

19. Post #19
    :-)
    December 2007
    4,212 Posts
    I would take out every spawnicon and replace them with pre Ob update style browse, no icons, just text
    If you look closer you can change the view of the spawnicons to text on the Q menu.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative Informative x 22Useful Useful x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,157 Posts
    I would add in an NPC that teaches all the cool kids how to write english properly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 54Funny Funny x 9Useful Useful x 2 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    12,438 Posts
    If you look closer you can change the view of the spawnicons to text on the Q menu.
    I know that, I mean for everything else. Like player models, browse, wheels etc

22. Post #22
    March 2009
    68 Posts
    i would add in an npc that teaches all the cool kids how to write english properly.
    lol xd
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb x 13Agree x 10Bad Spelling x 6Late x 1Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    3,708 Posts
    I would add in an NPC that teaches all the cool kids how to write english proporly.
    +1
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Slovenia Show Events Agree Agree x 29Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    August 2008
    226 Posts
    This is the first thread matt.wild has ever made that actually has a usefull purpose.

I would firstly, add support for the :SteamID() function clientside. I really can't be bothered trying to make a module for it.

Secondly, I would make an anti-idiot system, where if anyone is an idiot, their computer blows up. Not looking at anyone in particular ^^

Another thing, I would attempt to do all of these things without making everyone else recode EVERYTHING IN GMOD

[/flame]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    March 2009
    68 Posts

Secondly, I would make an anti-idiot system, where if anyone is an idiot, their computer blows up. Not looking at anyone in particular ^^

Then if that was added to gmod you'd be gone in one minute ,Hes not mentioning names cause hes talking about himself .

:iceburn:

Edited:

It would be rather nice if team fortress 2 sweps were added to gmod , like why add cs:s sweps and not team fortress 2 ones?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #26
    August 2008
    226 Posts
    Yes, I am the king of idiots. I lost my account to scammers four times. I then ripped off someone else's film, and claimed it as my own in a failed attempt to gain fame on facepunch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 22Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Dennab
    March 2009
    1,572 Posts
    L4D engine.

Or, Crytek engine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 15Dumb Dumb x 5Disagree Disagree x 5Funny Funny x 3 (list)

28. Post #28

December 2008
    23 Posts
    I'd make L4D mountable, as well as including anti-minge tools in the game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    March 2009
    68 Posts
    Agree with the top two post but l4d seems a long way off before its gmod based as they're different file formats.

Edited:

Yes, I am the king of idiots. I lost my account to scammers four times. I then ripped off someone else's film, and claimed it as my own in a failed attempt to gain fame on facepunch.

Yes and you also have no life following me around here.

:iceburn:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 14Late Late x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    May 2008
    610 Posts
    If I was Garry I would reset the forums to the way they was before -09 and then I would implant a very easy guide on how to create models and materials and addons and shit into the game.

31. Post #31
    March 2009
    68 Posts
    That seriously would'nt work.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    22,058 Posts
    A patch setting everything back to pre-Engine update times
    Good job breaking all addons and maps.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    3,360 Posts
    I'd fix fire so it won't burn indefinitely or burn underwater or disable explosions setting shit on fire in the first place.

Make gm_gridsize, gm_snaptogrid and gm_snapdegrees clientside.

Fix floppy constraints (not regular sagging due to weight settings, but dupe raped shit).

Make it so people can only noclip while using the toolgun or physgun.

Add a poly drawing tool to create collisionless surfaces to fill in gaps or to create windows in oddly shaped frames.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 22Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

34. Post #34
    May 2009
    85 Posts
    I would release an update which would kill DarkRP, so all this Mingery would stop.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply France Show Events Agree Agree x 18Disagree Disagree x 5Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    March 2009
    68 Posts
    To raptors idea of noclip i'd like to add to it , it should be just flying , sometimes people nocliping through contraptions destroy the idea of the contraption.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    UberMod
    May 2006
    1,654 Posts
    Just a quick FYI:

Regardless of the member, flaming is not tolerated. If you're caught being a dickhead to someone, you're going to get banned.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 24 (list)

37. Post #37
    March 2009
    68 Posts
    Who's this aimed at uber?

38. Post #38

April 2009
    40 Posts
    Who's this aimed at uber?
    Everyone, why would some people be immune to it

39. Post #39
    March 2009
    68 Posts
    Thought you was the supposed to be know it all but just goes to show you dont have the right to say anything if youre talking about me and you keep getting banned.

Edited:

Everyone, why would some people be immune to it

You just delete you're cookies thats how.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 2Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

40. Post #40

April 2009
    40 Posts
    I never said I knew everything, you want that, go speak to Avon about physics. And most of that first sentence made little sense :confused: use commas fool.