1. Post #1
    June 2009
    15 Posts
    THIS IS A GMOD FULL POSEABLE VERSION !!
    The Famous mod Created by Zaigo (Millions of downloads in minutes , we are fucking pervs) was hexed and ported to gmod by our fellow Mate FPSDars

THIS ISNT THE UN FACEPOSEABLE ONE , THIS IS A DIFERENT VERSION

This model is completley Face and Finger Poseable.

NAO ON GMOD

The model is completley Face and Finger Poseable.
    The only thing we need now is someone to turn it into an NPC by replacing a citizen or something.

Download:

MEDIAFIRE (Recomended Mirror)

MegaUpload

Rapidshare

Badongo

Zshare

If FPSDars want to post it on his own , ill delete this post

All credit goes to him and Zaigo. I just created the mirrors (Except the mdeiafire link as its the original one)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Argentina Show Events Dumb x 11Friendly x 5Agree x 4Funny x 3Disagree x 2Useful x 1Informative x 1Late x 1Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    1,643 Posts
    :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

3. Post #3
    June 2009
    15 Posts
    WE LOVE YOU ZAIGO AND FPSDars!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    1,384 Posts
    you said it is completelly faceposable...you mea n it have FULL faceposing unlike first model?
    if yes, i am downloadin :D

5. Post #5
    July 2008
    18 Posts
    this is so hot i cumd my pants
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny x 7Informative x 7Optimistic x 4Dumb x 4Bad Spelling x 2Agree x 2Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    6,638 Posts
    There's also a version he did before this one (unless this is version 7) that had bigger boobs, but a bit more prominent rib bones.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    February 2007
    539 Posts
    It's not completely faceposable. When I tested it, I was not able to pose the mouth and such.

8. Post #8
    June 2009
    15 Posts
    It's not completely faceposable. Eyelids and such don't pose. I think it's because the model is using the default faceposing settings instead of the newer L4D ones that the survivor models use.
    I can actually pose everything , i have gmod 11 and a modded face poser

btw , Dars , i love you man

Edited:

There's also a version he did before this one (unless this is version 7) that had bigger boobs, but a bit more prominent rib bones.
    Better flat and nice than busty and weird...

Still , whats the inflator for anyway?

Ill update this post with images of the eyelids working and in gmod pics when i get home

also as im bored ill make some more mirrors (IDK why , just love uploading stuff)

Edited:

Also , Someone care to make The Original Zoey and this one NPCS?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Argentina Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    June 2009
    191 Posts
    i have the eyelids and eyeposer working, but the mouth doesn't seem to be posable. at least thats from the version on the original thread. is this a different model?

10. Post #10
    June 2009
    15 Posts
    yeah , its is , also tried it , EVERYTHINGS DAMN POSEABLE ON THIS ONE!

11. Post #11
    F T
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    8,312 Posts
    oshi- ,Here come the sexposes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    August 2007
    122 Posts
    oshi- ,Here come the sexposes
    Good call, chief. Good call.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,479 Posts
    Unfortunately, if you spread her legs, the model's vagina stretches...
    Hopefully someone can make her boobs bigger for Gmod...because I'm a pervert.

14. Post #14
    June 2009
    464 Posts
    Her vag looks like worms.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    January 2009
    88 Posts
    >Zalgo

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    9,764 Posts
    As I stated before, I'll say it again. The guy who modeled this must have used a picture of goatse to make the vagina monster down there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Malaysia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    February 2007
    539 Posts
    As I stated before, I'll say it again. The guy who modeled this must have used a picture of goatse to make the vagina monster down there.
    This version included the retextured vagina by A Big Ass (DeanDarko) but it still looks like a Sarlacc monster when you move the legs.

18. Post #18
    February 2009
    9 Posts
    And the ass has a big, jagged crack going down the middle leading to what appears to be a small burn hole on the lower part of it.

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    1,243 Posts
    Nude Francis, go.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Optimistic x 2Disagree x 1Dumb x 1Funny x 1Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20

October 2008
    4 Posts
    lol cant wait to do a hunter rape
    kinda like the one from left 4 head

Edited:

if only it was fully nude

21. Post #21
    March 2009
    104 Posts
    I gave this a shot, and there's no mouth posing. Eyes and eyelids work, but her mouth and cheeks refuse to budge.

Is that normal?

22. Post #22
    December 2008
    794 Posts
    This version included the retextured vagina by A Big Ass (DeanDarko) but it still looks like a Sarlacc monster when you move the legs.
    Can you see bobba in there?

23. Post #23
    June 2009
    251 Posts
    Just Checkign by , i just saw some pics where the mouth was poseable on the sex pose central one made by FPSDars

Hey Dars , you used no coilde and swapped faces or you found a way to pose the mouth?

care to share it if so?

24. Post #24

May 2009
    105 Posts
    someone gonna download it!

25. Post #25
    June 2009
    3 Posts
    Hey guys i downloaded this model but it doesnt work!
    I mean i can see body but head is full of purple checkerboard
    When i look console it looks like this:

Material models/survivors/teennudes/teenangst_eyeball_r is being applied to a model, you need $model=1 in the .vmt file!
    Material models/survivors/teennudes/teenangst_eyeball_l is being applied to a model, you need $model=1 in the .vmt file!
    Material models/survivors/teennudes/teenangst_eyeball_r is being applied to a model, you need

If somebody knows how to fix this.. please tell me right here!

So what i should do for it!!! Please help me!

Edited:

Can't find material proxy "IT"
    Error: Material "zoey_head_it" : proxy "IT" not found!
    Error: Material "zoey_color_it" : proxy "IT" not found!
    Error reading in file "materials/models\survivors\Teennudes/zoey_head.vtf"
    Error reading in file "materials/models\survivors\Teennudes/zoey_head_normal.vtf"
    Error reading in file "materials/models\survivors\Teennudes/zoey_hair.vtf"
    Error reading in file "materials/models\survivors\survivor_it.vtf"

MORE ERRORS IN MY CONSOLE!! If somebody in here know how to fix this please tell me..
    I downloaded the same file of zoey that you did but it just doesnt work on me.

26. Post #26
    February 2008
    161 Posts
    I'm surprised that no one suggested hexing the newest version. This one is version 0.0.1 and the newest one is 0.0.9. It has a lot of improvements, including better breasts, fixed vag and a bit better rigging, but still no faceposing. In case FPSDars wants to hex that, you can find it here: http://www.rootoverload.org/ just scroll down, you can't miss it.

27. Post #27
    A cardboard cut-out of a man.
    March 2007
    13,603 Posts
    Hey guys i downloaded this model but it doesnt work!
    I mean i can see body but head is full of purple checkerboard
    When i look console it looks like this:

Material models/survivors/teennudes/teenangst_eyeball_r is being applied to a model, you need $model=1 in the .vmt file!
    Material models/survivors/teennudes/teenangst_eyeball_l is being applied to a model, you need $model=1 in the .vmt file!
    Material models/survivors/teennudes/teenangst_eyeball_r is being applied to a model, you need

If somebody knows how to fix this.. please tell me right here!

So what i should do for it!!! Please help me!

Edited:

Error: Material "zoey_head_it" : proxy "IT" not found!
    Error reading in file "materials/models\survivors\Teennudes/zoey_head_normal.vtf"

MORE ERRORS IN MY CONSOLE!! If somebody in here know how to fix this please tell me..
    I downloaded the same file of zoey that you did but it just doesnt work on me.
    Did you extract the materials?

28. Post #28
    June 2009
    3 Posts
    Did you extract the materials?
    Yes i extracted the materials but now i downloaded the newest version of zoey!
    and more shit comes to my console! but good news is that:
    being applied to a model, you need $model=1 in the .vmt file! text is gone

NOW MY CONSOLE LOOKS LIKE THIS

Couldn't spawn that model!
    Late precache of models/survivors/survivor_teennudes.mdl
    Late precache of models/survivor_teennudes.mdl
    Error: Material "models/survivors/teennudes/zoey_hair" uses unknown shader "patch"
    Error: Material "models/survivors/teennudes/teenangst_eyeball_l" uses unknown shader "EyeRefract"
    Error! Variable "1" is multiply defined in material "models/survivors/teennudes/teenangst_eyeball_l"!
    Error: Material "models/survivors/teennudes/teenangst_eyeball_r" uses unknown shader "EyeRefract"
    Error! Variable "1" is multiply defined in material "models/survivors/teennudes/teenangst_eyeball_r"!
    Error: Material "zoey_head_it" uses unknown shader "patch"
    Error Vertex File for 'survivors/survivor_Teennudes.mdl' not found

This is not spam.. but how to hell is possible that this model work on you!
    I just extract folders (materials and models) to my gmod-folder and then i go to settings -> menu_props -> characters-textdocument and i just write this.
    "#ZOEY" "models/survivor_teenangst.mdl"
    So this text is in my characters-textdocument and IT DOESNT WORK!! HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE???
    Should i reinstall my gmod9 and try again? what would be best option to do?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    April 2009
    239 Posts
    Omg...it doesn"t work for gmod9. Get gmod 10/11.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Late Late x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    February 2009
    9 Posts
    You would think that Gmod 9 doesn't exist anymore.

I started playing Gmod over two years ago and Gmod 10 was the current.

Wouldn't it have updated to the current version by now?

31. Post #31
    February 2007
    539 Posts
    Yes i extracted the materials but now i downloaded the newest version of zoey!
    and more shit comes to my console! but good news is that:
    being applied to a model, you need $model=1 in the .vmt file! text is gone

NOW MY CONSOLE LOOKS LIKE THIS

Couldn't spawn that model!
    Late precache of models/survivors/survivor_teennudes.mdl
    Late precache of models/survivor_teennudes.mdl
    Error: Material "models/survivors/teennudes/zoey_hair" uses unknown shader "patch"
    Error: Material "models/survivors/teennudes/teenangst_eyeball_l" uses unknown shader "EyeRefract"
    Error! Variable "1" is multiply defined in material "models/survivors/teennudes/teenangst_eyeball_l"!
    Error: Material "models/survivors/teennudes/teenangst_eyeball_r" uses unknown shader "EyeRefract"
    Error! Variable "1" is multiply defined in material "models/survivors/teennudes/teenangst_eyeball_r"!
    Error: Material "zoey_head_it" uses unknown shader "patch"
    Error Vertex File for 'survivors/survivor_Teennudes.mdl' not found

This is not spam.. but how to hell is possible that this model work on you!
    I just extract folders (materials and models) to my gmod-folder and then i go to settings -> menu_props -> characters-textdocument and i just write this.
    "#ZOEY" "models/survivor_teenangst.mdl"
    So this text is in my characters-textdocument and IT DOESNT WORK!! HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE???
    Should i reinstall my gmod9 and try again? what would be best option to do?
    Stop being a cheap bastard and get Gmod 10.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    Dennab
    April 2009
    89 Posts
    I want gmod 10 and hl2 and hl2 ep1 and hl2 ep 2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Romania Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    9,764 Posts
    I want gmod 10 and hl2 and hl2 ep1 and hl2 ep 2
    And I want early retirement and Bianca Beuchamp as my wife.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Malaysia Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

34. Post #34
    August 2005
    9 Posts
    Hmmm, i have a problem, when i try to spawn it, It spawns an invisible ragdoll, It's there, but it's invisible. Any ideas on what the hell is wrong, or what i did wrong?

35. Post #35
    December 2006
    16 Posts
    I am running GMOD 10/11 and I can't see the model. It's there, but it's not rendered (I was able to bump into it, move it with the Physics Gun, and hit it with the crowbar, but I couldn't see it.) I went into console and got these errors:

Error: Material "models/survivors/teennudes/zoey_hair" : proxy "IT" not found!
    Error: Material "models/survivors/teennudes/zoey_head_it" : proxy "IT" not found!
    Error: Material "models/survivors/teennudes/zoey_color_it" : proxy "IT" not found!
    Error Index File for 'survivors/survivor_Teennudes.mdl' checksum 1221863534 should be -36180453

If anyone could help I would really appreciate it.

36. Post #36
    August 2005
    9 Posts
    I am running GMOD 10/11 and I can't see the model. It's there, but it's not rendered (I was able to bump into it, move it with the Physics Gun, and hit it with the crowbar, but I couldn't see it.) I went into console and got these errors:

Error: Material "models/survivors/teennudes/zoey_hair" : proxy "IT" not found!
    Error: Material "models/survivors/teennudes/zoey_head_it" : proxy "IT" not found!
    Error: Material "models/survivors/teennudes/zoey_color_it" : proxy "IT" not found!
    Error Index File for 'survivors/survivor_Teennudes.mdl' checksum 1221863534 should be -36180453

If anyone could help I would really appreciate it.
    Gahh, yes! someone with my same problem! I feel your pain dude, Help us. Pleeeeeeeze??

37. Post #37
    December 2006
    16 Posts
    Gahh, yes! someone with my same problem! I feel your pain dude, Help us. Pleeeeeeeze??
    Are you getting the same errors as I am?
    I know that the problem isn't with this particular model. I got the latest version (0.0.9 as of 7/23/09) for L4D and extracted the newer model and textures. I can see it perfectly in L4D but in Gmod it's still invisible.

I'm positive I did the extract and relocation of the model and textures correctly.

I have a feeling that this is all because of the CheckSum error and I have no idea how to fix that.

Thanks a bunch to anyone who looks into this problem for us, even if you don't post or find the answer.

38. Post #38
    December 2006
    16 Posts
    Hmmm, i have a problem, when i try to spawn it, It spawns an invisible ragdoll, It's there, but it's invisible. Any ideas on what the hell is wrong, or what i did wrong?
    AHA! I got it to work!!

I did a lot of things so I'm not exactly sure which was correct,but I think it was because Gmod wasn't recognizing my Geforce 6800 GT as a DirectX 9.0c card. I set the launch option "-dxlevel 90" and I think that did it.

be sure to regenerate the spawn icon.

If not, try these:

*reinstall gmod
    *delete the addon and re-extract
    *make sure that the .txt file is there(?)
    *restart steam
    *close all explorer windows
    *restart your computer
    *verify game cache
    *defragment local game files

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to try to get the latest version to work with Gmod. Frankly, it looks a whole lot better.

39. Post #39
    July 2009
    205 Posts
    Fuck, my processor is too slow for L4D :argh:

At least I'm getting a new PC in October, and it'll be cheaper by then... at least... :frown:

40. Post #40
    December 2006
    16 Posts
    Fuck, my processor is too slow for L4D :argh:

At least I'm getting a new PC in October, and it'll be cheaper by then... at least... :frown:
    This is a model for GMod, You won't be using this in Left 4 Dead. Of course there is a version that is specifically for L4D, but not this one.

I'm going to formally post this request in the requests section, but before I do, could someone make the newest version (0.0.9) an addon for Gmod? I've been trying for two days but I have no clue what I'm doing.

The new version greatly improves upon this one.

Thank you.