1. Post #1
    I AM A PUTRID FUCK WHO CHASES AFTER PEOPLE'S VANS, SCARES GIRLS, FELL FOR A RANDOM FUCK ON THE INTERNET WHO I'VE NEVER EVEN SEEN, AND SHOVED RUSTY NAILS DOWN MY COCK FOR THEM.
    July 2008
    4,193 Posts

and bonus:

Now, I know these may not be perfect, but I would really like a few pointers.

2. Post #2
    July 2009
    1,157 Posts
    Why is the rebel unarmed?

3. Post #3
    I AM A PUTRID FUCK WHO CHASES AFTER PEOPLE'S VANS, SCARES GIRLS, FELL FOR A RANDOM FUCK ON THE INTERNET WHO I'VE NEVER EVEN SEEN, AND SHOVED RUSTY NAILS DOWN MY COCK FOR THEM.
    July 2008
    4,193 Posts
    Let's just say his pistol is out of view.

4. Post #4
    July 2009
    1,157 Posts
    Is he on patrol or just kickin' it right there?

5. Post #5
    July 2008
    4,193 Posts
    Just kicken' it. He's somewhere on the inside where the security would know if somebody that doesn't travel through the wall would get in.

6. Post #6
    July 2009
    37 Posts
    Posing is good on the first pic.
    In the bonus, Scout's baseball is pretty big. Perhaps you could use the v_model baseball instead? Other than that, not too bad.

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    1,679 Posts
    Is he on patrol or just kickin' it right there?
    i hate it when people ask stupid questions like this even though theres probly about a 1000 reasons why someones doing something.

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    25,326 Posts
    Second picture looks like a poorly-taken photograph. First picture is pretty cool.

9. Post #9
    July 2009
    1,157 Posts
    i hate it when people ask stupid questions like this even though theres probly about a 1000 reasons why someones doing something.
    Well, he's just kind of standing out there. If I was relaxing, I'd be leaning up against the wall.

10. Post #10
    Annotated Reader Lapsed Pacifist
    December 2008
    11,752 Posts
    The first one remindes me of Terminator 2 with the T1000.

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    5,059 Posts
    Peek a Boo.

12. Post #12
    January 2008
    2,586 Posts
    Make the spy stand a bit further in the first picture

13. Post #13
    July 2008
    4,193 Posts
    Could anyone give me pointers on how I could make the man coming out of the wall look more like he is coming out of the wall?

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    25,326 Posts
    Could anyone give me pointers on how I could make the man coming out of the wall look more like he is coming out of the wall?
    http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=22835

15. Post #15
    July 2008
    4,193 Posts
    Not what I meant, I meant as in a photoshoping effect to make him appear like he is coming out of the wall and not just no-collided(I used an advanced ball-socket).

16. Post #16
    July 2009
    56 Posts
    Is this a reference to that film The Invisible Man where he kills everyone?

17. Post #17
    July 2008
    4,193 Posts
    I was actually going for a t-1000 from the second terminator movie only with a knife.

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    1,679 Posts
    you mean hollow man.... that movie was s***.

19. Post #19
    Annotated Reader Lapsed Pacifist
    December 2008
    11,752 Posts
    I was actually going for a t-1000 from the second terminator movie only with a knife.
    Exactly what I said.