1. Post #1
    March 2009
    2,461 Posts

JFK Reloaded is a game in which you recreate the assassination of 60's President 'John F. Kennedy'

In JFK Reloaded , you have a Rifle. The first car to come by is a car with Presidential Agents in it. The next car along is the Presidential Limo, and the guy in the suit in the back on the left, is president John F. Kennedy, your target.

You can kill whoever you want of course, but you get more points for killing just that target.

A fun thing to do (which i've done before) Is to shoot one of the Police Officers on bikes, and hopefully, they'll fall off, a car will run over the bike, flip, and land on its roof, killing everyone inside it.

Im sure alot of you will have seen my screenshots on the Free Games topic, and this is where you can post yours so, what are you waiting for :D

If you wish to download the game, goto: http://www.cool.com.au/files/apps/jfkreloaded.zip

Extract to desktop, run the .exe file, then you'll be given another exe file, install by that, and bobs your uncle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Late x 11Agree x 5Funny x 3Friendly x 2Dumb x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    3,103 Posts
    Screw just killing JFK, i kill everyone i can before the time runs out, -1500 points.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 31Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    March 2009
    2,461 Posts
    Yep, best i've got is -2000 when i flipped the car. Which i didn't even think was possible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

4. Post #4
    Will I get put on a watch list by downloading this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 23Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    18,849 Posts
    Ooh, it's free now?

Will I get put on a watch list by downloading this?
    Umm it's always been free, and no that's stupid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11Agree Agree x 3 (list)

6. Post #6
    March 2009
    2,461 Posts
    It's always been free yeah :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    2,661 Posts
    What's the second shot supposed to be?

8. Post #8
    March 2009
    2,461 Posts
    I dont know, i dont really get the scoring. Just wait for the VP to come past and shoot her in the breast. It's fun.

9. Post #9
    Paid for a title.
    June 2005
    6,175 Posts
    You gotta do exactly this:
    "According to the Warren Commission and the House Select Committee on Assassinations, as President Kennedy waved to the crowds on his right with his right arm upraised on the side of the limo, a shot entered his upper back, penetrated his neck, and exited his throat. He raised his clenched fists up to his neck and leaned forward and to his left, as Mrs. Kennedy put her arms around him in concern. Governor Connally also reacted, as the same bullet penetrated his back, chest, right wrist, and left thigh. He said, "My God, they are going to kill us all."

The final shot took place when the Presidential limousine was passing in front of the John Neely Bryan north pergola concrete structure. As the shot was heard, a fist-size hole exploded out from the right side of President Kennedy's head, covering the interior of the car and a nearby motorcycle officer with blood and brain tissue."

Good luck.

Edit: you gotta miss the first shot!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Informative Informative x 8 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    5,974 Posts
    I just set the game on Chaotic, shoot a car and let the carnage unfold.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Roll a d100, 99? Deary me...
    January 2009
    8,439 Posts
    Just played it :D My highest score is 200 points o_O Though I love shooting the driver and killing everyone in the car when it crashes :D

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    2,661 Posts
    My highest score so far is 500, though I'm trying to work up.

Edited:

You gotta do exactly this:
    "According to the Warren Commission and the House Select Committee on Assassinations, as President Kennedy waved to the crowds on his right with his right arm upraised on the side of the limo, a shot entered his upper back, penetrated his neck, and exited his throat. He raised his clenched fists up to his neck and leaned forward and to his left, as Mrs. Kennedy put her arms around him in concern. Governor Connally also reacted, as the same bullet penetrated his back, chest, right wrist, and left thigh. He said, "My God, they are going to kill us all."

The final shot took place when the Presidential limousine was passing in front of the John Neely Bryan north pergola concrete structure. As the shot was heard, a fist-size hole exploded out from the right side of President Kennedy's head, covering the interior of the car and a nearby motorcycle officer with blood and brain tissue."

Good luck.
    Also, there's another shot that hits the scenery and becomes lodged, before the other two.

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,749 Posts
    My highest score ever was 700. I just love shooting the driver of the presidential limo and watching the carnage unfold.

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    1,786 Posts
    I've hit the driver and they all died in a car crash, and when I say all I mean ALL OF THE PEOPLE ON THE SCREEN.

Edited:

Ninja'd.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    2,045 Posts
    Shoot the driver It's fun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

16. Post #16
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    35,638 Posts
    This game is incredibly old.

but fun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Late Late x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    4,135 Posts
    Ahaha, funny. The bikes lined up next to each other so I shot one guy, he fell down, knocking down a bike that landed on someone else. Sniping out the car infront and holding up the thing then unloading into everyone's skulls was fun.

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    6,127 Posts
    It's fun because when you shoot him in the head you can see his brain.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    2,661 Posts
    Haha, for some reason when I started the game, the limo came around the bend and started jetting forward and all the other cars stopped. Curious as to why this happened, I moved the slider all the way to the beginning, and saw that fro some reason on of the motorcade's bikes had fallen over, killing them. What's even more funny is that the car was speeding up by the time the agent jumping on the back could get to it, so he got run over.

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/4932/98727119.png
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

20. Post #20
    August 2006
    62 Posts
    I shot JFK in the neck, but it says I hit his brain and killed him..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    7,683 Posts
    The bullet physics are amazing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    2,661 Posts
    Also, does anyone else find that the Governor has really bad luck? A bullet went through the limo, then ricocheted through his should into the limo drivers head, who crashed the car, killing everyone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    March 2009
    2,461 Posts
    Yeah, he's the one that always seems to get accidently shot.

24. Post #24
    wow ok
    December 2007
    16,418 Posts
    The highest I've gotten is 400, but I've never really tried to actually recreate the shooting.

Usually I just shoot the drivers of the cars and watch them all crash.

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    6,113 Posts
    They should've made more games like this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    3,335 Posts
    protip: the first shot misses, shoot the road a bit before you hit him the first time and you'll get more points.

27. Post #27
    January 2009
    8,439 Posts
    Mwahaha, I shot the driver of the limo and he drove off the map :)
    Also, I made a car crash. Compressing the video now, I'll post when it's done :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

28. Post #28
    September 2006
    204 Posts
    The first shot Missed JFK, Second one hit him in the throat/back, third one =
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    February 2009
    43 Posts
    Is it just me, or does anyone else feel kinda...bad playing this? It is a enjoyable game, and I do play it, but sometimes I just get a since of guilt like I am doing something wrong. Anybody else?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    14,014 Posts
    i play with the crowd reaction to chaotic. Start the game, shoot the first driver. Shoot the limo but miss on purpose. Driver freaks out, rear ends the car infront everybody flys out. wait for the buses to come, shoot the drivers.

31. Post #31
    $1 TITLE!
    December 2007
    3,741 Posts
    Kill the driver, free shots on JFK.

though my best score so far was 400

I need to try NOT shooting to see if the grassy gnoll comes into play
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    1,818 Posts
    Where did all those JFK:R modders go? GET IN HERE YOU GUYS
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    6,113 Posts
    Is it just me, or does anyone else feel kinda...bad playing this? It is a enjoyable game, and I do play it, but sometimes I just get a since of guilt like I am doing something wrong. Anybody else?
    No. See, you need to push the part of your brain that creates guilt to the very bottom of your skull.

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    1,202 Posts
    i got -1800
    what am i doing wrong

35. Post #35
    January 2009
    8,439 Posts
    The video I made. I didn't realise FRAPS was recording ^^

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    2,661 Posts
    Ok, i hope this link works.
    Mod by Apegomp, modded by Lazyguy:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?lvujhr5fsim

All hail APEGOMP and Lazyguy!

Jfk reloaded is a game where you are supposed to kill John f. Kennedy. Here's an article (the download is in the bottom of it): http://www.cool.com.au/computers-tec...d-20060414256/

It's a pretty good game actually. It has good ragdoll physics and graphics. For alot of info about the game, and the developer go here: http://www.io.com/~o_m/jfkaos/jfkaos.htm

Cheatengine (used to make the reload hack): http://cheatengine.org/download.php
    This is the OP of the last thread, comes complete with the download to the mod made by apegomp, I'm just quoting the whole thing because it's easier to give credit that way. OP by kamigawa.

37. Post #37
    guys i have unique darkrp, k?
    May 2008
    1,358 Posts
    this is fun

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,458 Posts

talk about being one fucking lucky driver!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 13Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    March 2009
    238 Posts
    I'm getting feelings of guilt, too. Weird...
    Maybe it's just because I've actually been to Dealey Plaza, and whenever I play the game, I think about the fact that on November 22nd, 1963, John Fitzgerald Kennedy was actually murdered. That's what differentiates this game from games like Grand Theft Auto IV and the like; the event portrayed in the game mirror reality.

40. Post #40
    M_B
    Also a fellow SHART fangirl
    September 2005
    17,764 Posts
    holy shit, whoever's domain cool.com.au is, that's a fast fucking server
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)