1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,634 Posts
    Hello fellow MSpaint users. There is a brand of face out there that displays the highest state of dissatisfaction possible. This type of face has many names, Angry Faic, Pissed off, FUUUUU-. But the face is most commonly referred to as...

...the Rage Face.

So, ladies and gentlemen, I am asking you to create the angriest looking motherfucker the world has ever seen using only, the magnificent, MSpaint.

I'm begging you, please, don't post 2 second shit. And I used search and found no other thread devoted to simply showing off rage faces. The FUUUUU- Comics thread is for comics, not faces, so don't say "U shud hav yoused dat tread".

Alright, well that's enough text for now. You may begin your faces.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,102 Posts
    i made one :3

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,786 Posts
    And I used search and found no other thread devoted to simply showing off rage faces.
    http://www.facepunch.com/showthread....highlight=raeg

This eventually became a rage face thread a while ago.

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    3,838 Posts
    I made this last week.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    5,031 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Norway Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)