1. Post #1
    September 2009
    72 Posts
    Found these models lying around. Basically to access the models inside, you right click the blue box and click open archive, and there's your model. I don't know how to rip, rig, or whatever you do to make them work in GMod. But these 4 models ripped would be appreciated. Also could use smoothgroups? The game is pretty old, so some smoothing won't do any harm. And I can easily fix the textures up with some bump mapping.

They all have atleast 2 bodygroups. So having everything they have to offer in GMod would be great. Screens and d/l:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QILVM1E0

Surprised this hasn't been requested before. :o
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Useful Useful x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    September 2009
    72 Posts
    Anyone?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    June 2008
    51 Posts
    I love leisure suit Larry! I can still remember playing Land of the Lounge Lizards!

4. Post #4
    July 2012
    3 Posts
    Damn..I would have loved to have these...wish the megaupload link still worked
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

5. Post #5
    September 2011
    2,196 Posts
    Why would you revive a 4-yr-old thread? Just send the OP a PM next time instead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    I will take every opportunity to remind you that I'm not gay
    January 2010
    5,804 Posts
    Get permabanned, kid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    July 2012
    3 Posts
    Why would you revive a 4-yr-old thread? Just send the OP a PM next time instead.
    Sorry, I didn't mean to upset anyone.
    I will take your suggestion.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)