1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2006
    6,626 Posts

http://crooksandliars.com/david-neiw...crets-revealed

Crooks and Liars posted:
    This was too funny to pass up. We've known all along that Glenn Beck is a two-bit phony. Now we see how Glenn Beck gets himself properly weepy for the cameras: A little Vicks Vaporub.

One might dismiss this as merely a one-off for this shoot. But you can hear Beck himself say:

Beck: I think it's getting used to it -- my eyes are getting used to it.

From regular and continuous use, mayhaps?

The whole scene reminds us that Beck practices his schtick over and over before he performs. Which means he's gotten real good at working up those tears and choking up to say, "I love my country -- but I fear for it!"
    I know we're not supposed to just post an article without commenting on it, but it's really all right there in the title. The only way I can really comment is: "lmao"

edit: well actually it looks like they're using it for a photo shoot which I think is common but he definitely implies that he has used it for this purpose before

so this isn't conclusive that he uses it on his show but it's certainly a possibility. I REPORT, YOU DECIDE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 29Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member

November 2005
    11,757 Posts
    Glenn Beck, from what I have seen, is a complete nutter.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 58Disagree Disagree x 7 (list)

3. Post #3
    Dennab
    July 2009
    7,284 Posts
    hang glenn beck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 33Dumb Dumb x 5Funny Funny x 4Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    9,843 Posts
    seriously the dude is bipolar or something
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,041 Posts
    They need to put that a muzzle an him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    12,058 Posts
    I'm not surprised. It's hard to believe anyone's really that stupid.
    But then again, he's got a lot of viewers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Denmark Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    CP doesn't necessarily have to have a victim, it's just that 99.9% of the time it does. The thing with pedos is that they've been demonized to be horrible no matter what, and I don't think that's the case.
    April 2006
    16,100 Posts
    Oh wow. I thought he was just absolutely batshit insane, guess he's just faking it for money.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 29Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    September 2009
    597 Posts
    Why the hell does he still have a show?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

9. Post #9
    Dennab
    July 2009
    7,284 Posts
    because he has alot of viewers
    my dad is one :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    171 Posts
    Why the hell does he still have a show?
    Because a lot of people watch his show.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Late Late x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    September 2009
    597 Posts
    he cant have viewers if he is murdered
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    I like the news
    Dennab
    July 2009
    3,373 Posts
    They should start using mace.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    171 Posts
    yeah kill people who disagree with you that's the way to do it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10Optimistic Optimistic x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    September 2009
    597 Posts
    uh yeah its glenn beck so obviously
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Dennab
    July 2009
    7,284 Posts
    i kill you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    1,913 Posts
    Huh. So that's how you do it in the biz.

17. Post #17
    May 2008
    3,082 Posts
    :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: FOX NEWS ALERT :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

Glenn Beck murdered; crazy, far-left Obama supporter arrested.

The FBI said today at a press conference that a suspect has been taken into custody for the murder of Gleen Beck, described by many as a kind, loving human being and a national hero.

FBI officials say the far-left Obama supporter was upset over Glenn Beck's opinion on healthcare reform, and murdered Beck after he stated his opinions on healthcare reform on the air.

"he cant have viewers if he is murdered," the Obama-worshipper posted to an Internet forum just minutes before firing a Rocket Propelled Grenade into the Fox Newsroom.

"This just goes to show you what the Left will do to us," said NewCorp CEO Rupert Murdock. "They use barbaric violence to prevent us from expressing our political opinions."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny x 19Agree x 3Bad Spelling x 1Artistic x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    14,945 Posts
    If you guys have seen The Last Supper with Cameron Diaz and Ron Perlman, that's what I imagine Beck to be.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

19. Post #19
    Dennab
    July 2009
    7,284 Posts
    :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: FOX NEWS ALERT :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

The FBI said today at a press conference that a suspect has been taken into custody for the murder of Gleen Beck, described by many as a kind, loving human being and a national hero.

FBI officials say the far-left Obama supporter was upset over Glenn Beck's opinion on healthcare reform, and murdered Beck after he stated his opinions on healthcare reform on the air.

"he cant have viewers if he is murdered," the Obama-worshipper posted to an Internet forum just minutes before firing a Rocket Propelled Grenade into the Fox Newsroom.

"This just goes to show you what the Left will do to us," said NewCorp CEO Rupert Murdock. "They use barbaric violence to prevent us from expressing our political opinions."
    i can see them saying this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2006
    6,626 Posts

but anyone who is "far-left" wouldn't really be an Obama supporter since Obama isn't really that left at all
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    5,926 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    8,271 Posts
    Beck jokingly apologizes for ruining their street credibility and then tells his audience to never listen to them or buy the records.

Haha. I don't really like Muse, but that was a pretty awesome thing to do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    September 2009
    297 Posts
    Huh. So that's how you do it in the biz.
    Yeah you little budding actor, you.

Develop a way to cry as realistic as possible and laugh as realistic as possible using any tricks you got and you'll make it.

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    9,142 Posts
    Glenn Beck, from what I have seen, is a complete nutter.
    This guy is far worse:
    What a cute little slide show he made too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Agree Agree x 3Useful Useful x 1 (list)

25. Post #25

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    14,945 Posts
    This guy is far worse:

Why, because he's fucking right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    9,142 Posts
    You honestly believe him?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)

28. Post #28
    September 2009
    297 Posts
    Don't even try arguing with him, he's a far right homophobic uneducated poster.

Hey, why don't you get a show on Fox Boba_Fett! Just need to get you some vaporub and you're all set!

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    13,905 Posts
    Glenn needs to take some vicodin.

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    8,271 Posts
    This guy is far worse:
    No that guy is much, much more sane then Glenn Beck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    9,142 Posts

Hey, why don't you get a show on Fox Boba_Fett! Just need to get you some vaporub and you're all set!
    I'm not far right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 7Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    14,945 Posts
    You honestly believe him?
    Do you honestly believe the shit that spews out of your own mouth?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    September 2009
    297 Posts
    I'm not far right.
    Fooled me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    3,956 Posts
    but anyone who is "far-left" wouldn't really be an Obama supporter since Obama isn't really that left at all
    that's the joke
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    9,142 Posts
    Do you honestly believe the shit that spews out of your own mouth?
    I use a keyboard.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    February 2006
    3,001 Posts
    I use a keyboard.
    ice burn
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

37. Post #37
    May 2008
    150 Posts

He's far right because he does not think that republicans are twiddling their beards plotting the death of all americans ? and you have the nerve to call Beck crazy ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Bad Reading Bad Reading x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    September 2009
    297 Posts
    He's far right because he does not think that republicans are twiddling their beards plotting the death of all americans ? and you have the nerve to call Beck crazy ?
    what

Edited:

I didn't actually call Beck crazy, I was just poking fun at Boba Fett because he does this in every thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    May 2008
    150 Posts
    what

Edited:

I didn't actually call Beck crazy, I was just poking fun at Boba Fett because he does this in every thread
    Not familliar with most of this guy's other posts so please forgive me if I missed something of importance . I probably misunderstood your intention, please elaborate
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Bad Reading Bad Reading x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    9,142 Posts
    what

Edited:

Most of my posts are half serious.
    But I always get some liberal fuming mad at me. It's actually entertaining.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)