Mad Cows Weapons 1.0 BETA
Here is the release of one of my REAL project:
I present to you: Madcows Weapons Base
This is a base that as a lot of utility for DM and Roleplays.
Here is a quick list of features:
* Custom Iron Sight sound (Fortunately)
* Customizable Crosshair (with a control panel in the options tab of the QMenu)
* The crosshair is not a fixed dot in the center of your screen; it aims direcly where you wish to shoot. (Useful for thirdperson view & camera views)
* Bullets rebound on metal.
* Bullets can go throught certain walls.
* There is differents types of ammunition depending on the weapon's calibre (9mm, 7.62mm, .50, .45, etc.).
* Custom effects for guns/grenades that doesn't produce lag.
* Admin Menu in the QMenu to adjust damage, recoil (etc.) of general weapons and to entirely customize the admin gun.
* Weapons holsters when you run.
* Custom scopes and reddot.
* Custom weapons like the RPG, Grenage Launcher, Flare Gun, and many more.
* RPGs missiles consume all their gaz after a while so they don't fly indefinetely.
* Some different fire modes available on some weapons like the Glock, Famas & Alyxgun.
* Custom Icons.
* Support for NPCs
* More, more, more... can't tell you everything.
In Solo mode, I didn't see any bugs.
But in multiplayer I've seen some.
Post about any bugs you find here.