How old are you?
How old are you?
*The two love-partners stop loving and start working, along with all the other builders the scientists new project. The one inspired builder however finishes his granary.
* The Workshop is complete, it features a furnace for melting ore and other such things.
* The two woman carry the boat toward the water to see if it even floats.
* The Dozer comes back with it's first load of ores.
* Tin, Copper and Coal are discovered in the mine.
* The other worker arrives and begins to pave the area infront of the mine.
* The workers, now done with the workshop begin to pave the town.
* Woman finishes her dinner.
What is that white stuff supposed to be anyways? Is is some sort of building goo?
*Factory Building II: Carpenter Boogaloo.
Your building your buildings awful fast. My Workshop is about the same and took me around three turns. It went from a foundation to a full building in two turns.
Also, it's concrete. @Braxus
* The Miners finish up the last section when they find some black, thick, oily stuff seeping from the walls. Oil! Of course. They decide not to dig any further and head outside for a break, they must report this to the Mayor.
* Two female workers head for the mines.
* The woman gives birth to a boy and girl, she remains in the house without purpose.
* Two workers become scientists and use some of the new ore to make a iron mine cart.
* Dozer clears more land.
* The two women get inside the boat, using a small motor made out of some basic gizmo's and salvage from equipment they brought with them. It's no power boat, but it works!
Don't get me wrong, the warehouse isn't done till my next turn, which I think I'll wait until tomorrow for.
Auction 01 - Palm Tree - Quanity - 3
Our first Item up for auction is a set of three Palm Trees. Not only are these trees visually pleasing, but they also produce two Coconuts every two turns or so. These are a wonderful addition to any beach, however, only to the beach as such trees cannot survive anywhere other then said beach. Increased size to your beach area is also acceptable if this item is purchased.
Do we have a starting bid?
I'll bid 3 palm trees for the 3 palm trees :3
* A small group of Confederation civilians settle down in the Isles. 2 woman and 8 men.
The two Officers talk.
The second Officer somehow knows that somewhere, someone is trying to sell three coconut trees. He decides not to buy them.
The Base and The Pumping Hut are finished.
First Tech starts planting the spouts.
Two Security Personnel form a relationship.
A Standard is filling a wall mould.
The other Tech is examining the lab.
The other two Standards are building the lab.
A Security Personnel is looking across the sea.
Palm Trees going once, twice
(If you're wondering why I'm putting up something as useless as palm trees, it's about all your civilizations can afford at the moment.)
* The woman arrive at the Mine, they're told they found Oil and to go back right way and inform Madam Mayor. They turn around and head back
* The freeloader woman becomes a Inventor's assistance.
* The Dozer brings the Mine Cart to the mine, the miners get back to work, the Dozer Operator loads the Ore's into his Dozer.
* Inventors create a stock of iron bars and rivets.
* The Sheriff goes into the office and flirts with his wife.
* The two woman sail further into the water, having a good time.
* The Crops come in, Children are tasked with harvesting.
ur welcome for the mine cart
thx for no credit :D
I asked you if I could use it, you said yes. You never asked that I credit you.
lol i was just kiddin man
about the credit
Not much happening here lately...
Yeah, I need to do some homework, might not post till later today.
Is there still a spot?
If there was you would've had to PM him your sheet - which I already did.
Damn ninja! I was almost done mine!
Might be the only update for me today.
Officers go scouting.
Tech continues to grow trees.
Idlers gather inside the almost complete building.
Supplies that aren't being used are put inside the building.
Standard continues to work.
Why are there hearts about those two men?
I see two men with hearts.
Pretty obvious. They're gay.
Auction 02 - Golds Bricks - Quanity - 3
Our second Item up for auction is a set of three Solid, Gold bricks. These are extremely valuable, having these pieces of gold not only shows the world how rich you really are, but they can also be used to buy even more rare and valuable auction items such as uranium and other precious gems and metals. These are important to the development of any civilization, sooner or later, you will wish you had some.
Do we have a starting bid?
Yes, I bid three crates of Trug Berries.
* The Dozer full of ores heads back to town.
* The two workers arrive at city hall to give word of the Oil deposit.
* The Mayor and her guard get a quick one in.
* Inventors create more Iron Bars.
* The Fruits are harvested and stocked.
* The woman on the boat decide to head back, the boat tested to sadisfaction.
* The Miners continue as usual
* The Children have a heated Philosophical debate.
I will give you the first fetus that is born on my island.
I'm serious, I've got nothing else.
I don't know what to make of that, but okay.
I'm openning one new spot, if you want to apply, send me a PM with your sheet, if you've already sent me one and I've ignored you, re-send it.
So far I have the highest bid on that gold. The fetus is not legal tender.
* The Workers give news to the Mayor, her guard walks out of the room adjusting his tie. They head down to the lobby and discuss the oil deposit.
* The Mayor orders the workers to take the Dozer to the site and help, the guard is to inform the Dozer driver of the plans for the pump and begin loading the iron bars with the inventor's help.
* The Children discuss the finer things in life all the way into adulthood.
* The Miners continue to mine.
* The Woman beach the boat and head back.
* A small group of people are suddenly to be found in this untamed wilderness. Will they manage to survive?
The group consist of:
- 1 lieutenant
- 3 troopers (1 driving the military truck),
- 3 workers (2 males, 1 woman)
- 3 civilians (1 males, 2 woman)
* The Mayor goes back to her desk.
* Guard, guards.
* The two new adults begin to clear land by hand after becoming workers.
* Dozer takes the iron bars and workers back toward the mine.
* Miners mine.
* The women comes back and installs windows in the buildings.
* Inventories begin to craft sheets of tin
*The Factory is done, and two women form its labor front.
*That pregnancy from god knows how long ago finally is born.
*New seeds are planted in the farm, and the woman who does so becomes a career farmer.
* The Workers arrive and begin construction of an Oil Pump.
* The Two women become workers and aid the others in the construction of a new housing project. Land is valuable in Pixel World so they decide this one to built up using iron bars.
* The Invetors make more tin panels, they also revise their furnace into an assembly line like system.
* The Mayor gives birth to two children.
* The driver is order to back up alittle to make space for the construction area
* 2 of the troopers are ordered to scout the area
* 3 of the workers start cutting down the trees to gather wood
* 2 of the civilians assist at the construction area by pressing down grass
* 1 of the civilians falls in love with the lieutenant, but he doesnt seam to notice
Can I join this?
http://filesmelt.com/downloader/Squirrel_Sprites_-_Copy_copy2.pngOh, and before you say, "No, those aren't human enough," let me just say that these sprites have the same characteristics and use the same actions as humans. The only difference is that they can sell their kin off as fried squirrel kebab =D
Ignore the wood structure shit to the left.