1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,757 Posts
    Surprised that I can't seem to find any open threads for all the loadouts. Last one was back in July. Might as well start it again.

Just got my 5.11 chest rig and serpa holster for my P226. I put together a lightweight PMC/VIP Security loadout. Along with the chest rig I'm using the battle belt with H-Harness. This combination works great and doesn't really interfere with each other. Not only that but I now get front and back protection, something I'm always looking in a CQB loadout.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Artistic Artistic x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,749 Posts
    Looks like a competition shooting loadout.

Its a little lazier than your other loadouts, and an SMG or an M4 would look better than the M16. Still looks good for what you are trying to go for though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,757 Posts
    Yeah, I was too lazy to swap out the stock for the buffer tube and MOE stock. Plus the gun isn't even working in right now, so why bother.

Next loadout to work on would be my KSK loadout. I'm finally getting around to repairing my G36K, but I'm having problems with the new wiring set I bought for it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    7,097 Posts
    Do you play airsoft in your office? Looks like you're at a business meeting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,757 Posts
    Nope. If you look at real PMC's, some of them do wear polo shirts. Check the guys on the bottom left and upper center.

http://adventuringandexploration.com/rypwithBW.jpg
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    CRUSHER OF DREAMS AND EATER OF SKITTLES
    August 2007
    5,610 Posts
    Once I get my vest, I'll take a picture of mine. Except I won't be holding a gun because all of them broke.

:(

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,749 Posts
    Serious Loadouts:

Organized fighting force:

Insurgent/OpFor:

Roleplay loadouts:
    MOPP/Chemical Warfare/Zombie:

STALKER

Pissed off rebel:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb x 15Funny x 8Optimistic x 2Winner x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,670 Posts
    Pissed off rebel:
    Glad to know your rebel leader gives dental.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Funny Funny x 86Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,749 Posts
    Glad to know your rebel leader gives dental.
    Holy crap that grenade pin does look like braces lol.

They had a great medical coverage though, not to mention the hazard pay.

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    2,779 Posts
    Wheres that picture of that one guy that was holding a Launcher like that, with the soldier helmet, and a spork.

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,749 Posts
    Wheres that picture of that one guy that was holding a Launcher like that, with the soldier helmet, and a spork.
    That was me lol. Who the hell else owns a LAW

Maget loadouts:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 45Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    2,779 Posts
    Brings back funny ideas.

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    669 Posts

Pew.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Artistic Artistic x 8Dumb Dumb x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    November 2008
    1,139 Posts
    omg where'd you get that coat!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,749 Posts
    Its expensive and rare. I dont know my Russian gear that well, but I believe its a form of police camo.

16. Post #16
    May 2008
    904 Posts
    Heres one of me from last summer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11Funny Funny x 8Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    November 2008
    1,139 Posts
    Heres one of me from last summer.
    Nice double eagles and pink bike
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 19 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    1,727 Posts

Need to find time to get a full-body shot when I get back to LA. Mechanix gloves are rocking gloves though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    May 2008
    904 Posts
    Sisters bike, I can get you a picture of mine if you want.

[IMG]http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/7189/pictureq.jpg[/IMG]Also, I got some of this laying around, Any ideas what to do with it?
    HOLY SHIT HUGE!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,235 Posts
    You're one to talk.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    669 Posts
    Bought the oversuit and vest from a german guy. They're both made of some pretty thin nylon like a cheap packable jacket. Not very practical stuff but certainly different.

<snip>

Need to find time to get a full-body shot when I get back to LA. Mechanix gloves are rocking gloves though.
    On the subject of LA - you don't know if the surplus store on venice sells condor gear do you? I'm after one of their fleeces and softshells because opsgear screwed up and I'll be in LA for a few days next week.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    1,727 Posts
    On the subject of LA - you don't know if the surplus store on venice sells condor gear do you? I'm after one of their fleeces and softshells because opsgear screwed up and I'll be in LA for a few days next week.
    I don't know if that one sells Condor gear. They might have some softshells in stock though, worth a call. 310-841-0289

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    669 Posts
    I don't know if that one sells Condor gear. They might have some softshells in stock though, worth a call. 310-841-0289
    Awesome, thanks. I'll be there on saturday anyway, 2 min walk ;)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,757 Posts
    Just got my EBB PACA in along with a mock PEQ-15 in DE. Looks great on my SCAR. I'll be putting some sort of contractor loadout together tomorrow to show the new vest.

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,757 Posts
    Here's my newest contractor loadout. I think I should have worn the khaki colored pants though.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    July 2008
    338 Posts
    Holy shit, Fragmatic has the coolset camo ever. Ok, I have been looking for that stuff for 5 months now.
    Every russian retailer I go to to purchase that stuff has flipped me the bird, and has told me verbatum: "Your not police, SPETSNAZ, army, or OMON, your not getting it." God damn it Russia! I will never acquire Urban reed camouflage!!!

27. Post #27
    November 2007
    1,019 Posts

The AK circle.

I need to post my PMC outfit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    CRUSHER OF DREAMS AND EATER OF SKITTLES
    August 2007
    5,610 Posts
    Woah, At first I thought this picture was a toy or a model.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

29. Post #29
    November 2007
    1,019 Posts
    The background looks like a painting to me.

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,757 Posts
    Remade my Desert MARPAT loadout, it's missing more pouches than I'd usually wear with the plate carrier. The idea was to try to copy the cover art of CODMW2.

Needs some photoshop work, something I don't know.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 26Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 2 (list)

31. Post #31
    POLITICAN
    August 2008
    7,019 Posts
    Bit more "dusty and nukey"

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6Artistic Artistic x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,757 Posts
    Thanks a lot. That's much better than what I came up with.

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,252 Posts
    Holy crap that is awesome!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Philippines Show Events

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,749 Posts

Can I join the black wraparound, balaclava, helmet club?

Edit:
    Lol, I tightened my vest too much, made my CADPAT top look like a dress.

35. Post #35
    November 2007
    1,019 Posts
    It's a mini skirt. :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,757 Posts
    lol, reminds me of a guy I occasionally see at the fields around here wearing a kilt.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

37. Post #37
    November 2007
    1,019 Posts
    That's badass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    July 2008
    848 Posts
    lol, reminds me of a guy I occasionally see at the fields around here wearing a kilt.
    tactical kilt
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,749 Posts
    Damn you, I was about to post that!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Late Late x 4 (list)

40. Post #40
    November 2008
    1,139 Posts
    :iia: where can I buy this?