1. Post #1
    It's a trap.
    October 2006
    1,364 Posts
    I was looking up something on google (slightly related to penises), and I came upon this, it's a strapon vagina, it also looks like a vagina of a woman in her late 90's (not that I would know what a vagina for a woman that old looks like).

Pictures (NSFW)
    http://www.stockroom.com/common/images/products/C724/C724.jpg
    [url]http://www.rosesturn.net/images/image.jpg[/url]
    [url]http://www.rosesturn.net/images/pocket.jpg[/url]
    [url]http://www.transgendered.net/images/mastur017.jpg[/url]
    Now, I do understand this is for transgendered guys and drag queens, but christ, that vagina looks disgusting as hell, I can't imagine this looking good on anyone. D:

Some quotes from the site.
    The Bladder Vee-String Female Vagina Prosthesis is designed to fulfill the feminine illusion. Your penis is placed into a hole in the bladder, which holds you in place. The bladder does not hold liquid, but allows for an even flow. This allows urination in a sitting position as a female without removal or adjustment. The Bladder Vee String Female Vagina Prosthesis is made of pure liquid latex rubber which is hand brushed into a mold with up to twelve coats for each of the custom made products. There are three to four different colors of tinted latex in each product. The hair is sewn on by hand and adhered to the back with liquid latex. This product is $229.99 plus shipping and handling.
    Q: Can the vagina be penetrated?
    A: Yes. It is modeled to the size of an adult female vagina and can be penetrated by an average adult male penis. However, there is no canal or sleeve to accommodate the penis. There is just a slit in the bottom of the vagina. The latex memory allows it to stretch and return to a normal size. Treat it as you would any female vagina...with tenderness.
    Item: Secret Scent

Apply a small dab to the pubic hair of your Vee-String. You will experience a realistic female aroma (I can't help but imagine the smell of rotten fish from a 90 year old womans vagina :ohdear:). Size: .5 oz.

Price: $ 24.99 plus shipping and handling.
    I wouldn't be surprised if someone from Facepunch bought one though, it might even help the guy who pisses in his bottles.

I totally forgot the link for this: http://www.rosesturn.net/vstring2.html
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Estonia Show Events Funny x 65Optimistic x 15Late x 1Dumb x 1Useful x 1Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    goatse
    January 2006
    32,132 Posts
    uhguhguhg
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 42Agree Agree x 9Useful Useful x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,541 Posts
    I... er... um... what?

:geno:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 38Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    April 2008
    71 Posts
    hahahahahahahahahahahah I like that reference and nasttyyy stuff
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    September 2009
    677 Posts
    Oh god
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    1,670 Posts
    What, it even has a fake anus :O
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Informative Informative x 14Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    ASK ME ABOUT MY FLIES FETISH
    August 2009
    31,393 Posts
    Wow. Talk about awesome.

Does your male partner not have a vagina? Do you not want to pay money for his sex change? Buy this today to save money!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 8Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    411 Posts
    Good show sir, good show :golfclap:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    August 2009
    1,293 Posts
    Can you say gaybow?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 4Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,423 Posts
    I'll take twelve.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Switzerland Show Events Funny Funny x 50Optimistic Optimistic x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    August 2009
    31,393 Posts
    I'll take twelve.
    1 for me, one for you, and one for 10 others .
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    7,647 Posts
    :wtc:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    1,186 Posts
    Oh god, that thing goes up your ass. :ohdear:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 31Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    October 2009
    1,415 Posts
    My eyes!

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    807 Posts
    Uuuaaaaghhhh! It's got a fake pooper and everything!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,749 Posts
    That is fucking sick, seriously who the fuck makes this shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 11Funny Funny x 3 (list)

17. Post #17
    December 2008
    347 Posts
    Thats just.... Silly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15 (list)

19. Post #19
    November 2008
    535 Posts
    D: That's why it has a fake one.

20. Post #20
    October 2009
    1,019 Posts
    I don't understand... Where does your dick go?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,423 Posts
    1 for me, one for you, and one for 10 others .
    How else am I going to have twelve vaginas?

Bet you didn't think about that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Switzerland Show Events Funny Funny x 8Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    September 2008
    1,224 Posts
    What? I don't even...or do I?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    1,968 Posts
    What the fuck? Who gets turned on by this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

24. Post #24
    July 2009
    307 Posts
    :gay: :gay: :gay:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 5 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    1,641 Posts
    why the fuck would someone make this shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    It's a trap.
    October 2006
    1,364 Posts
    But then you would shit out of your vagina. D:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Estonia Show Events Funny Funny x 13 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    6,257 Posts
    Umm... I like a bit of hair but that's just disgusting. Also what kind of pussy looks like that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1Bad Reading Bad Reading x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    2,434 Posts
    uhhh...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    August 2009
    31,393 Posts
    I do
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Optimistic x 8Agree x 4Funny x 3Late x 2Dumb x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Huge Faggot #1
    May 2005
    336 Posts
    Umm... I like a bit of hair but that's just disgusting. Also what kind of pussy looks like that?
    A latex one, apparently.

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    2,157 Posts
    I get it, that long extending bit goes up your ass and then you tuck your junk down in the front. What a clever trap.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    1,344 Posts
    why
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    9,764 Posts
    Top of the mornin', sport.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Malaysia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,436 Posts
    Oh god oh man oh god

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,745 Posts
    a vagina belonging to a person that's very close to death
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

36. Post #36
    May 2008
    3,082 Posts
    I don't think we have anyone on here who bought one of those.

Which is surprising, given Mudkipslol's... unique... purchase.

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,021 Posts
    The things I have seen in this thread can never be unseen...

38. Post #38
    hang you're self
    March 2008
    4,699 Posts
    http://www.rosesturn.net/images/pocket.jpg
    This image will be forever imprinted into my mind. :geno:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    July 2009
    4,689 Posts
    I'd probably get one of these plus a strapon for my gf

Edited:

O hai der
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,541 Posts
    But then you would shit out of your vagina. D:
    http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=861829
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)