1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    882 Posts
    When a twenty-something computer geek inadvertently downloads critical government secrets into his brain, CIA and NSA assign two agents to protect him and exploit such knowledge, turning his life upside down.

Very good show I like.

Trivia: He's actually on $12.50
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny x 61Agree x 11Dumb x 2Friendly x 1Late x 1Informative x 1Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    3,785 Posts
    Might watch
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    882 Posts
    It's really good I've got all seasons on DVD.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 11Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    SteamDB
    November 2007
    10,836 Posts
    Watching the new season currently. Awesome show.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 15Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

5. Post #5
    Very Jelly Despicable Douchebag
    January 2007
    11,089 Posts
    Chuck is truly a great show, atleast this decade could spew out a few good shows.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 20Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    2,480 Posts
    I have to say that it's a decent show.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Greece Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,176 Posts
    My dad works for goverment and he wont get so much paid at hour
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Estonia Show Events Informative Informative x 20Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,410 Posts
    Just started watching it, and just caught up. I'm glad I decided to watch it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    341 Posts
    I love this show. It wonderfully combines light hearted comedy, some fun action scenes and a little bit of drama and romance fairly well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 25 (list)

10. Post #10
    Dennab
    September 2007
    727 Posts
    I LOVE this show with all my heart. Favorite show of all time. Discovered it through heroes and have been watching ever since. Great show, with a perfect blend of comedy, actions, and plot. Not since firefly have I seen such a great show.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    10,691 Posts
        Hopefully Chuck and Sarah get back together, you don't spend two seasons with the plot almost completely focused around them getting together to just throw that entire plotline out the window.   

Love this show, shame NBC doesn't feel the same way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    5,352 Posts
    The show managed to elude a cancellation by fans sending in Wonka Nerds to NBC to petition them to keep Chuck.

Between this and Heroes, it's all the TV I watch. It's a great show.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Dennab
    September 2007
    727 Posts
    Quick! Everyone give me boxes! I posted my love of Chuck in a chuck thread! Boxes and gay-bows all around!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Informative Informative x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    6,373 Posts
        Hopefully Chuck and Sarah get back together, you don't spend two seasons with the plot almost completely focused around them getting together to just throw that entire plotline out the window.   

But that half Asian chick is pretty hot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 18 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    1,936 Posts
    Fuck I love this show.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    444 Posts
    I must say, I was skeptical at first. I was so, so wrong.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    1,936 Posts
    I must say, I was skeptical at first. I was so, so wrong.
    As was I, my brother got back from college last summer and was like "Hey guys i've got the first season of this show called chuck we should watch it" I had no idea what it was about and was very skeptical at first, but it has turned into my favorite show ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Everyone has a $1 title
    November 2008
    7,032 Posts
    But that half Asian chick is pretty hot
    It's weird seeing her in this show, i've always seen her as the pissed girl in smallville
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    1,922 Posts
    Sounds good, I'll watch it if its on..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Ireland Show Events

20. Post #20
    OMG HALO REACH IM GONNA CUM
    December 2006
    16,614 Posts

I agree, and I can't stand that new agent. AT ALL. He's a cocky bastard.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Dennab
    September 2007
    727 Posts
    It shaw man, you can't hate on shaw. He's fucking superman.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Bass Guitar Masturbator Drop the bass and I'll drop my pants.
    March 2007
    1,559 Posts
    I love Chuck in a totally non-sexual way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 10Optimistic Optimistic x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Everyone has a $1 title
    November 2008
    7,032 Posts
       To bad him and sarah are starting to like eachother   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    2,623 Posts
    One of my FAVORITE shows ever. It mixes humor, action, and romance in a perfect way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    10,691 Posts
    Adam Baldwin is my homeboy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 24 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    3,697 Posts
    I'm really enjoying the new season. And to be honest, since I'm used to seeing the new girl in Smallville so much, I almost don't care for Sarah anymore.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #27
    December 2006
    16,614 Posts
       To bad him and sarah are starting to like eachother   
    I know, that kills me, especially after all that sexual tension between her and Chuck.

Oh man, I felt so bad for Chuck when they were actually going to go at it and Morgan stole his condom.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    1,936 Posts
    It actually pisses me off that Sarah has spent TWO goddamn seasons telling chuck they can't be together because of protocol and shit, now shes going and shacking up with shaw after a few episodes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

29. Post #29
    December 2006
    16,614 Posts
    It actually pisses me off that Sarah has spent TWO goddamn seasons telling chuck they can't be together because of protocol and shit, now shes going and shacking up with shaw after a few episodes.
    Yeah, I was bitching to myself about that last night. The only thing I can come up with is that she doesn't actually care about Chuck like that, even if she thought so.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,303 Posts

Actually, I really like    Chuck and Hannah's relationship   , they're really fit together and she seems like a good char. Hope she stays.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    1,936 Posts
    Actually, I really like    Chuck and Hannah's relationship   , they're really fit together and she seems like a good char. Hope she stays.
    My guess is not, back before the season started I watched this thing that had a bunch of random clips from the third season, one of them was    Shaw standing outside Sarah's apartment saying something like "you had your chance!" then Chuck decks him in the face   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,410 Posts
    Hannah is extremely hot and I hope she stays on the show as a main character.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 9Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    3,436 Posts
    - Guys? I know kung fu.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 15 (list)

34. Post #34
    M_B
    Also a fellow SHART fangirl
    September 2005
    17,446 Posts
    My dad works for goverment and he wont get so much paid at hour
    mailmen work for the government and they don't get paid shit

Edited:

anyway i love this show. the special effects are sometimes on par with a SyFy series, unfortunately, which kind of ruins it every now and then, but for the most part, thumbs up

35. Post #35
    December 2006
    16,614 Posts
    Don't do it NBC, if you cancel Chuck after what you did to Conan, I will be DONE.

http://www.thrfeed.com/endangered-sh...rt-part-2.html
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    163 Posts
    I looked up at a tree and saw a cat, only it turn out to be a bear.

I love Awesome moments.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    M_B
    Also a fellow SHART fangirl
    September 2005
    17,446 Posts
    Don't do it NBC, if you cancel Chuck after what you did to Conan, I will be DONE.

what exactly do the percentages mean? how much they're considering canceling or keeping?

Edited:

i hope accidentally on purpose gets canceled though that show is just the definition of unfunny
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    3,697 Posts
    what exactly do the percentages mean? how much they're considering canceling or keeping?
    I spent ten minutes trying to figure this out and couldn't do it. Somebody please answer this, because I watch a lot of the shows on that list. :frown:

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    7,544 Posts
    This is the best show on TV.

Edited:

Yeah, I was bitching to myself about that last night. The only thing I can come up with is that she doesn't actually care about Chuck like that, even if she thought so.
    Either that, or she's rebounding onto Shaw.

Edited:

I spent ten minutes trying to figure this out and couldn't do it. Somebody please answer this, because I watch a lot of the shows on that list. :frown:
    The percentages mean the likely hood of it returning. The higher the percentage, the higher chance we're gonna see it next season.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative Informative x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    SteamDB
    November 2007
    10,836 Posts

I like how Walter from Fringe looks at the Fringe line.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)