1. Post #1
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 18Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    November 2007
    727 Posts
    I can't help but somehow already feel that MW3 is going to be a huge flop.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 103Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    663 Posts
    With a man like Kotick owning a game developer, nothing of amazing quality is going to come out of there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,382 Posts
    I'm pretty sure MW3 will sell somewhere between CoD4 and MW2 sold. Not saying it'll be any good. In fact I think it will turn out horrible. But I have no doubt in a Call of Duty game selling. Not after CoD4.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 25 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    1,616 Posts
    Modern Warfare 3 ? Are they mad ?
    Stop milking the MOTHERFUCKING CoD franchise Activi$ion
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 12Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    11,628 Posts
    Modern Warfare 3 ? Are they mad ?
    Stop milking the MOTHERFUCKING CoD franchise Activi$ion
    If it makes them money, why stop?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    11,520 Posts
    Once MW3 comes out (just so they finish the story) they need to stop with all COD games, like... forever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 42Disagree Disagree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    May 2007
    676 Posts
    I'm kind of appreciating Indie games more and more for not going with big publishers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 37Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    SirCrest Sexual Enthusiast
    August 2008
    14,852 Posts
    I loled, Are you really surprised activison is doing this? Really?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    572 Posts
    CoD 6 kinda ended with a cliffhanger. Singleplayer of it was pretty shitty, but hopefully the fix the problems with it in CoD 8.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    19,048 Posts
    CoD 6 kinda ended with a cliffhanger. Singleplayer of it was pretty shitty, but hopefully the fix the problems with it in CoD 8.
    Everything was shitty.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Agree Agree x 21Dumb Dumb x 4Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

12. Post #12
    You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
    January 2007
    1,961 Posts
    I can't help but somehow already feel that MW3 is going to be a huge flop.
    But it will still make a shit load of money.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    3,806 Posts
    Activision, fuck off... Just fuck off
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 12Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    6,459 Posts
    "We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games." Kotick later stated he tries to promote an atmosphere of "skepticism, pessimism, and fear" in his company and, "We are very good at keeping people focused on the deep depression."

This is the man that's behind Activision and pushing IW. Do you really want to buy a game with that piece of shit asshole behind it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    56 Posts
    If it's decent, I'll probably buy it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    832 Posts
    Ehh i'll probably buy this and GoW 3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    11,053 Posts
    And these people are professionals? It seems they're having a dick waving contest.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    2,022 Posts
    I'll probably buy it, Kotick may be a dick but it doesn't have to mean that the game totally will go down the drain.

We'll just have to hope for a better future.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    1,803 Posts
    If it makes them money, why stop?
    Because it will stop making them money, because people will stop buying because each and every game will be exactly the same as the last, just with one new effect, like dynamic smoke.

20. Post #20
    January 2010
    3,949 Posts
    I dont get how they are able to make MW3 anyway didn't Activision lose the contract to the CoD franchise? so technically speaking booting the heads of IW out also booted out the MW franchise for Activision? jeez when are Activision going to realise that the gamers with actually brains and not heads full of cash hate them and think they are butchering the franchise ( which they are ) but as usual they wouldn't care they only give a fuck about the green stuff as usual which is what's wrong with the games industry nowadays, im currently doing a games degree and the lack of actual creative ideals by a lot of the main companies has put me off joining them ( except Bioware and Valve ) so im intending to form my own, that aside its sad to see the games industry become like the movie industry more and more each day in which companies dont give a 2-bit shit about they're franchises only the money they make of them!

Edited:

the world and its population is such a fickle one it makes me die a little inside every time i remember it, i'd much rather get satisfaction over make a GOOD game rather than all the money off it ( that's just a side benefit )
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    [SIZE=6][COLOR="#EE82EE"]Hardcore My Little Pony Fan[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    July 2008
    5,870 Posts
    Just let the series die...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    2,703 Posts
    I don't get why people whine about Modern Warfare 2, I love it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 6 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    14,984 Posts
    Once MW3 comes out (just so they finish the story) they need to stop with all COD games, like... forever.
    They ahve already planned a CoD MMO, I doubt Activsion will stop milking CoD.

Edited:

I hate not being able to edit in here.

24. Post #24
    Strange Member
    June 2005
    4,831 Posts
    They have to make Modern Warfare 3, because Makarov got away. :frown:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    8,416 Posts
    *gets out lecturing stick*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    3,604 Posts
    MW3: Now with more overpowered killstreaks so you can spawncamp some more!

Edited:

I'm calling it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    September 2008
    381 Posts
    Double sawed of hunting shotguns in a "realistic" shooter.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    August 2009
    4,109 Posts
    I dont get how they are able to make MW3 anyway didn't Activision lose the contract to the CoD franchise? so technically speaking booting the heads of IW out also booted out the MW franchise for Activision?
    Besides the fact that I actually had to re-read that to see what it said, you're wrong. IW holds the rights to Call of Duty, Activision holds the rights to Modern Warfare. So they can still continue the MW series.

29. Post #29
    January 2010
    3,949 Posts
    Besides the fact that I actually had to re-read that to see what it said, you're wrong. IW holds the rights to Call of Duty, Activision holds the rights to Modern Warfare. So they can still continue the MW series.
    ah.....the negative of branching off a franchise they should have kept MW part of the CoD franchise so activision couldnt get they're cow milking mitts on it now its going to go even further down the shitter.

30. Post #30
    November 2009
    6,600 Posts
    Oh please, Dwarf Fortress is more fun than the Modern Warfare series.

'RAMMIREZ, GO PRONE AND CRAWL THROUGH SNOW FOR AN HOUR JUST TO BE CAPTURED FOUR METRES BEFORE THE FINISH'
    'Use your flares!'
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply South Africa Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

31. Post #31
    May 2009
    2,949 Posts
    This just in! "No Americans" is one of the missions in Modern Warfare 3 and you'll play as Makarov
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    November 2009
    6,600 Posts
    Besides my disc broke.

Edited:

So did my automerge.

33. Post #33
    Back in my day only cool kids had titles.
    June 2005
    5,634 Posts
    What ARE those dudes, like job wise

34. Post #34
    February 2010
    10,173 Posts
    I hope they will take the rights for the CoD franchise away from Activision, and make it awesome again

Edited:

Can you imagine MW3 if it wont be rushed ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Ukraine Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    Gold Member

November 2005
    11,757 Posts
    I'm only going to buy it to see what they do with Soap.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    February 2010
    10,173 Posts
    Well, I can, and it's awesome

37. Post #37
    Gold Member

November 2005
    11,757 Posts
    MW3 doesn't have to be rushed. By adding another studio to make the games, it gives one studio more time to produce a game.

38. Post #38
    February 2010
    336 Posts
    Modern Warefare 4

Remember, I called it first when it happens.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    Hello everyone! I would like you to know that I am not a fan of nudity!!!
    May 2009
    6,575 Posts
    I hope they crash and burn.

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    17,475 Posts
    CoD 6 kinda ended with a cliffhanger.
    If that was a cliffhanger, then Modern Warfare three will consist of only one mission:    Soap, Price and Nikolai sitting around in a cave, hiding from the world.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)