1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    xamllew's Avatar
    November 2005
    3,838 Posts
    So pretty much this guy's name is Tom and he gets fed up with his life, he throws on his coat, leaves work and his daily life, goes to the harbor and hijacks a large frigate ship and travels aimlessly for several weeks before dropping anchor on the shore of this completely unknown island which he has a map of.


    Choose where Tom wishes to go.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Artistic x 25Dumb x 3Friendly x 1Optimistic x 1Funny x 1 (list)

  2. Post #2
    WolfeClaw's Avatar
    February 2010
    5,573 Posts
    Awesome, go to the coffee stain
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

  3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    xamllew's Avatar
    November 2005
    3,838 Posts
    That's a coffee stain damn it! choose again. :argh:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

  4. Post #4
    Gregah's Avatar
    November 2009
    6,138 Posts
    So this is the project you were working on that was too much of a work/the guy didnt finish his part?

    I'd say we go to Mars right now, it's the closest and it's a body of water that's closer to the centre of the island, which could mean that there is some sort of population around here.

    And if there's no population it still should mean that we could possibly fish for food!

  5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    xamllew's Avatar
    November 2005
    3,838 Posts
    So this is the project you were working on that was too much of a work/the guy didnt finish his part?
    I wasn't working on any project with anyone. :raise:

  6. Post #6
    Gregah's Avatar
    November 2009
    6,138 Posts
    Well you did draw something that was in the similar art-style where the character was stopped by some unknown man in the woods, with him telling we were not allowed to be there.

    Still, I love this one and I hope you finish this one.
    Try not to churn out too many pictures, keep it at a rather slow but steady stream and you'll notice that you're not running out of gas too soon.

  7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    xamllew's Avatar
    November 2005
    3,838 Posts
    Oh! The trip through America, yes. It was a conceptual game I may attempt if I ever learn coding but in the meanwhile this is sort of my substitute.

  8. Post #8
    SUPER DUPER
    Retyuoligkl's Avatar
    March 2008
    7,409 Posts
    go to mars dammit

  9. Post #9
    KommradKommisar's Avatar
    August 2009
    12,421 Posts
    Hey! These guys were from civ!

    cool

  10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    Parakon's Avatar
    November 2008
    8,520 Posts
    go to the impact! find some alien technology

    also this is the best interactive i've seen, artwise that is.

  11. Post #11
    SUPER DUPER
    Retyuoligkl's Avatar
    March 2008
    7,409 Posts
    :smith:
    but no i totally agree, this is going places

  12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    xamllew's Avatar
    November 2005
    3,838 Posts

    A: Head into the woods now
    B: Continue down the beach
    C: Other (Will consider if not too outrageous)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

  13. Post #13
    Gregah's Avatar
    November 2009
    6,138 Posts
    It could be dangerous to continue into the woods right now, we should continue down the Beach until we find the small river, and go from there.

  14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    Run&Gun12's Avatar
    May 2007
    3,363 Posts
    Attack the crabs for sustenance!

  15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    xamllew's Avatar
    November 2005
    3,838 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 16Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

  16. Post #16
    I DRAW SEALS
    xxfalconxx's Avatar
    March 2009
    6,031 Posts
    relish your victory over the crustacean, then proceed across the beach.

  17. Post #17
    KommradKommisar's Avatar
    August 2009
    12,421 Posts
    relish your victory over the crustacean, then proceed across the beach.
    this

  18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    eatdembeanz's Avatar
    July 2009
    10,673 Posts
    Attempt to make a fire using dry sticks. Cook the crab.

  19. Post #19
    Crossu88's Avatar
    July 2008
    1,335 Posts
    Search the beach for useful items.

  20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    Run&Gun12's Avatar
    May 2007
    3,363 Posts
    Eat the brab meat raw. You're too many for salmonella.

  21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    xamllew's Avatar
    November 2005
    3,838 Posts

    Continuation...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

  22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    krten_2x 4b's Avatar
    December 2008
    3,081 Posts
    Brab meat?

    Try sneaking into the docks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Bad Reading Bad Reading x 1 (list)

  23. Post #23
    Gregah's Avatar
    November 2009
    6,138 Posts
    Make sure to announce your arrival, we do not want some scared people to kill us because we startled them.
    If there are humans nearby, that is.

  24. Post #24
    WolfeClaw's Avatar
    February 2010
    5,573 Posts
    Agreed with Gregah

  25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    Run&Gun12's Avatar
    May 2007
    3,363 Posts
    Oh lol, xamllew, I meant to say "crab".

    Anyhoozel, I agree with Gregah.

  26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    xamllew's Avatar
    November 2005
    3,838 Posts
    My hard drive crashed earlier, argggghhhhhhh.

    A:Search the shack
    B: Leave in a hurry
    C: Other
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

  27. Post #27
    WolfeClaw's Avatar
    February 2010
    5,573 Posts
    Continue forward, but stay cautious of what may lay ahead
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

  28. Post #28
    Gregah's Avatar
    November 2009
    6,138 Posts
    We need to find more clues about this island.
    Let's search through the shack, the least we will find is atleast some sort of indication on what nation the inhibitants come from.

  29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    xamllew's Avatar
    November 2005
    3,838 Posts

    A: Search the <what>
    B: Check the front porch
    C: Other
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

  30. Post #30
    WolfeClaw's Avatar
    February 2010
    5,573 Posts
    Search the cupboards for useful items

  31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    Thereddragon's Avatar
    December 2009
    6,097 Posts
    same as wolf and have a closer look at that brightly colourd ball.

  32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    xamllew's Avatar
    November 2005
    3,838 Posts


    A: Continue the scavenge
    B: Front porch
    C: Other

  33. Post #33
    WolfeClaw's Avatar
    February 2010
    5,573 Posts
    Break off chair leg, rip paper into long shreds then wrap it around the leg. Pour the gasoline over the paper and keep hold of it until you can make a fire and venture into a cave or a dark area

  34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    Run&Gun12's Avatar
    May 2007
    3,363 Posts
    Break off chair leg, rip paper into long shreds then wrap it around the leg. Pour the gasoline over the paper and keep hold of it until you can make a fire and venture into a cave or a dark area
    Edited:

    Man, this game looks promising. It'd be awesome if it was made into a browser-based game... :smug:

  35. Post #35
    WolfeClaw's Avatar
    February 2010
    5,573 Posts
    Agreed

  36. Post #36
    Gregah's Avatar
    November 2009
    6,138 Posts
    Look outside for a quick glance to see if the owner of this place is near, he/she could have seen us when we entered and if we keep breaking stuff or just scavenge then I got a feeling he/she is going to be mighty pissed.

    IF noone is outside, keep scavenging.
    Actually, knock that door first, if noone respons then open up and check inside.

  37. Post #37
    WolfeClaw's Avatar
    February 2010
    5,573 Posts
    Yeah, glance outside to make sure if no one is there, if no one is there, continue with my idea

  38. Post #38
    Gregah's Avatar
    November 2009
    6,138 Posts
    I really don't know why we would need a torch though, we're far from any caves or 'dark places'.

  39. Post #39
    WolfeClaw's Avatar
    February 2010
    5,573 Posts
    Good just in case though VV
    Just trying to be inventive

  40. Post #40
    Gregah's Avatar
    November 2009
    6,138 Posts
    Well paper isn't going to be particulary good for making a torch, it would be far better to do it from some spare cloth instead. :)