Hi! I'm buying a new computer very soon, and these are the parts I have picked out:
Asus Radeon HD 5970 - $740
Intel Core i7 930 - $370
eVGA X58 Classified 4-Way SLI - $615
Crucial RealSSD C300 2,5" 128GB - $545
Corsair XMS3 Twin3x DDR3-1600 6GB (3x2GB) - $230
Corsair Obsidian Series 700D - $260
Corsair H50 - $90
Chieftec A-135 Series 1000W PSU - $220
Rough estimate: $3070
I still need help chosing a good cooling sulotion ( watercooling ) for my GPU, or should I just get a cooling system for both GPU and CPU?
If there are any bottlenecks, tell me. :)
- Is the motherboard overkill?
- Is there a place I can buy 5970 ready for a waterblock?
- What waterblock do I need?
- What is a good watercooling system for CPU and GPU or seperate.
- Will by hdd/ram need additional fan support other than the natural air circulation in the case?
- Is the case good for building?
- Is the case big enough for every single part?
- Is the case big enough for a watercooling system?
Additional info: I have a WD Cavier 1,5 TB hdd I will put in the computer.