1. Post #41
    June 2010
    2,446 Posts
    Yeah even though the kid has an illness, that's just ridiculous.

2. Post #42
    November 2008
    1,185 Posts
    What. The. Fuck.

It's prolly hard.

Also, what song was being played at the end?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

3. Post #43
    August 2009
    1,267 Posts
    This shit makes it through but the guy who was playing classical music on the turkey baster got kicked out in a flash? Apparently 'Murica don't got talent.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #44
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    1,376 Posts
    The Audience in this show gives a standing ovation for absolutely fucking everything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

5. Post #45
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    6,941 Posts
    It was heartwarming, he didn't deserve any x's but he didn't need to go through.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    1,209 Posts
    They're going to have to kick him off eventually, they're just getting his hopes up.

7. Post #47
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    3,831 Posts
    The Audience in this show gives a standing ovation for absolutely fucking everything.
    Well, generally they only show the people with decent performances so you don't see more than 5% of the shit that actually goes on. Would you rather see all the crappy and uninteresting things or the events that keep you focused on the screen?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #48
    September 2009
    2,259 Posts
    This guy is definitely better than that stand up comedian.

9. Post #49
    November 2009
    1,467 Posts
    He has cerebral palsy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #50
    July 2009
    2,292 Posts
    Fuck all those snobby as preppy teenagers in the crowd. The performance was really meh, but all those mocking snide grins on their faces pissed me the fuck off.

11. Post #51
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    1,918 Posts
    Wow OP, it's only the first round, they have to put some dumbasses through or there wouldn't be enough people for the show.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #52
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    3,365 Posts
    Talent is talent. Flying a kite may require the smallest degree of it, but his performance was probably filled with heart which is what judges want to see. Forget a guy who juggles elephants, if he's an asshole he won't make it anywhere.
    Bull shit, if you can juggle elephants I don't care if you are an ass. I will watch that act any day with my jaw on the ground.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

13. Post #53
    February 2010
    3,120 Posts
    Bull shit, if you can juggle elephants I don't care if you are an ass. I will watch that act any day with my jaw on the ground.
    Yes... But I think you're missing his point...

Also your avatar pisses me off.

14. Post #54
    December 2009
    7,270 Posts
    This guy is awesome. I mean, he can fly kites indoors, and has some pretty sweet dance moves. I mean, what's there not to love?

15. Post #55
    December 2009
    228 Posts
    I will enter America's got talent as a poor kid with assburgers driving my remote control Hummmer.

That will show them.
    Where'd you get the hummer if you are poor?

16. Post #56
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    463 Posts
    I wouldn't watch that for two hours.

17. Post #57
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,475 Posts
    I am betting you guys that takes skill, especially to do that smoothly, but yeah I would not watch that for two hours.

18. Post #58
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,796 Posts
    Sad story + shitty talent + BAAWWWing voters = instant winner.

Well at least you don't have an old man dressed as Darth Vader dancing like Michael Jackson in the semi finals..

That sounds 10x more awesome than a kid flying a fucking kite.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 15Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #59
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    360 Posts
    I didn't watch after the first season, the judge's are absolute morons.
    The show eventually just turned into singing/dancing.

20. Post #60
    Meet the Pyro
    April 2006
    4,498 Posts
    I'm sure they were pity votes...but is it really gonna hurt to let him advance a few stages? No

And it does look somewhat difficult actually

21. Post #61
    September 2008
    1,224 Posts
    What the hell, how do you even fly indoors without any wind? :|

22. Post #62
    March 2009
    3,725 Posts

For the Darth vader one, such a pro.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    3,423 Posts
    Not trying to be mean to him or anything, but it was the choice of song. Try watching that same video with the sound off.

Edited:

Or the vuvuzela button
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #64
    February 2010
    833 Posts
    Perhaps if the kid was the kite, he'd have talent.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    3,914 Posts
    Talent is talent. Flying a kite may require the smallest degree of it, but his performance was probably filled with heart which is what judges want to see. Forget a guy who juggles elephants, if he's an asshole he won't make it anywhere.

I was kind of agreeing with you but then this post kinda made sense.

26. Post #66
    October 2009
    1,618 Posts
    You try doing it its definately a talent.

27. Post #67
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    3,245 Posts
    At least you don't watch Australia's Got Talent. We had some guy whose talent was smashing watermelons on his head.

I'll admit, I can't do that, and he's the only one I know who can. But watch this, and tell me if you think it's worth actually watching a show of him.

He's a teacher. He teaches people who will control my income.

28. Post #68
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    5,719 Posts

For the Darth vader one, such a pro.
    That was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I cant believe he made it to the next round.

But back to the OP, I'm sure it's hard but it's not mind-blowing. It's really quite boring. And that's the song they play for a pet shelter commercial in my city. It gets me every time. :crying:

At least you don't watch Australia's Got Talent. We had some guy whose talent was smashing watermelons on his head.

I'll admit, I can't do that, and he's the only one I know who can. But watch this, and tell me if you think it's worth actually watching a show of him.

He's a teacher. He teaches people who will control my income.
    He must've lost a bet. That was too stupid.

I will enter America's got talent as a poor kid with assburgers driving my remote control Hummmer.

That will show them.
    Do it. You'll be a legend.

29. Post #69
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    3,245 Posts
    He must've lost a bet. That was too stupid.
    And yet he went through to the next round.

30. Post #70
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    2,221 Posts
    I wouldn't really consider that a million dollar talent. I remember in one of the episodes, this kid got through by telling three jokes. They weren't even original jokes, just jokes that your elementary teachers would tell you (knock knock, who's there?). HE GOT THROUGH because the judges thought the kid was "adorable".

31. Post #71
    April 2008
    1,108 Posts
    Maybe not him by himself, but this would be pretty entertaining with a bunch of special kids flying indoor kites... for about five minutes.    I lied. It would be hilarious.   

32. Post #72
    May 2010
    1,385 Posts
    I guess having epilepsy would prevent him from performing some of the more kinetic feats that others would normally be able to do.

33. Post #73

September 2008
    477 Posts
    He should do a fucking back flip over it. Then we'll talk.

34. Post #74
    While he wasn't spectacular, he was artistic. I'd like to see some of you lot try and fly a kite indoors, with no draft whatsoever. No, it's not some amazing mindblowing talent, however it's a creative and artistic one which was for once was something fresh and new. If you look at the reactions of the audience / judges they're quite captivated by it.

See if you can do something like that you talentless bunch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #75
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    3,508 Posts
    Luckily Nick Cannon was there to seal the deal.

36. Post #76
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,156 Posts
    I reckon he could probably do some pretty nifty fast stuff with that kite.

37. Post #77
    March 2010
    165 Posts
    Can you fly a kite without wind? No, i didnt think so
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

38. Post #78
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    July 2009
    4,483 Posts
    Typical, cashing off their disabilities.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply France Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #79
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,274 Posts
    that's... a kinda lame talent. Sorry bro.

40. Post #80
    October 2009
    2,257 Posts
    I was with Mrryanchisholm when this was on TV. When he told his story Ryan said "it's like American Idol in a way. If they have a very sad story with sad music in the background, you know they'll win."

Can't agree more.