Hell motherfucking yes. Awesome mod.
I would pitch in, but I want to enter.
Would FP be okay with me chipping in to a larger prize over a long period and entering, aslong as I prove i don't vote for myself?
I'm pretty sure someone likes it...
Up their ass
I expected my name above, was disappointed.
Heres my little poster
Thats a good Idea. If OP doesn't want to, then I will make my own thread at some late date. With different rules though.
I'm thinking that the Flash one will win this competition.
All you gotta do is get creative and you'll have a shot at the prize.
Speaking generally to everyone. Have you entered your mods officially?
Looks incovenient but its original so you have my vote.
I can't enter this one.
Oh well. Maybe next time.
Can I just use my USB cable?
Does a USB powered external hard drive count?
I think it's been thoroughly explained that the mod must be on a USB thumb/flash/stick drive.
Now you can game and transfer files at the same time!
Is anyone else planning on entering?
Depends on what happens this weekend. I want to do something, but it may not be possible
Should ask, how hard is it to solder and make things like the Flash Drive
• It's a shark
• It's a high-power purple laser
• It's a shark with a frickin' laser attached to its head
• It can light matches, pop balloons, cut black electrical tape, make tiny particles float, etc.
• Has an On/Off switch for the laser (so you don't accidentally blind/burn people)
• Fully functional 1GB flash drive
• Mouth glows/blinks orange with drive activity
• Made with a Sandisk Cruzer Micro 1GB Flash Drive, SF-AW210 405nm 4x Blu-ray Laser, and "Sharkifier" Magnifying Glass
• SF-AW210 diode driven at ~135mA, output >100mW
• Diode "direct driven" with USB 5V supply and 3.3 Ohm resistor in series
• Sharkifier: $4.34
• SF-AW210 Laser: $11.50 (will be re-used in other projects)
• Sandisk Cruzer Micro: $18.99 (bought in 2008 with a gift card, can be considered free)
In progress pics: (Click image for larger version)
Also, because I can:
So what happened to the wall that the laser was pointed at?
Nothing, it only makes things warm when infinity focused. When focused to a point, it can burn all sorts of things.
iHax has my vote
SharkDrive is Awesome(with a capital A)
Also if you dont wi this competition then im sure Dr evil will buy this of you