June 2009
    251 Posts
    Requesting for GMod
    Ethan Mars

Norman Jayden

THE ARI GLASSES

Scott Shelby

Madison Paige
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Argentina Show Events Dumb Dumb x 12Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 3 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,166 Posts
    Sorry but impossible Ripping From Ps3
    :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,815 Posts
    omg...

you better be fucking shitting me OP   

Edited:
    Rating your own post? Seriously?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Panama Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    June 2009
    251 Posts
    Sorry but impossible Ripping From Ps3
    :(
    Really? That's a shame.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Argentina Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,815 Posts
    and he keeps rating his own posts...

what    dumbass    doesnt know that ripping from a PS3 is fucking impossible?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Panama Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

6. Post #6
    July 2009
    2,592 Posts

You know, there is something called "modeling" right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    702 Posts
    Look at how detailed and good the models are. Not to mention it was made by a company, which has a whole team of people to work on the model. (You know, as opposed to here, where it's just one person) Yeah, I don't think that someone will be able to model these so well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

8. Post #8
    October 2009
    738 Posts
    omfg ps3 ripping is possible now the console has been hacked with the developer console Sony use therefore making it un fix able. I personally don't suggest this but that is a choice for you plus i learnt this from my friend who knows more than i do on the situation, but also apparently ripping has begun from games like uncharted 2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    March 2010
    743 Posts
    Imposible D;

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    702 Posts
    omfg ps3 ripping is possible now the console has been hacked with the developer console Sony use therefore making it un fix able. I personally don't suggest this but that is a choice for you plus i learnt this from my friend who knows more than i do on the situation, but also apparently ripping has begun from games like uncharted 2
    If that actually works, think of the potential. If there's people willing to fuck up their console to rip from the games then we could have an influx of PS3 ports. We wouldn't be screwed whenever a cool game comes out, but lacks PC version.

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,166 Posts
    Or someone can go to the QuanticDream Studios in a Black Suit Stole the models from a Programmer Pc and Say he have the models and give them to facepunch Community...is Easy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Italy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    October 2009
    738 Posts
    If that actually works, think of the potential. If there's people willing to fuck up their console to rip from the games then we could have an influx of PS3 ports. We wouldn't be screwed whenever a cool game comes out, but lacks PC version.
    well i've been told it's the official sony tool therefore allowing anything that people want to do, but it wont screw up consoles just allow you to do as you please e.g infinite free downloads of ps store... i think or sommin random like that

13. Post #13
    "Only through the elimination of violence can we achieve world peace." - Y.K. Kim
    August 2009
    9,182 Posts
    Aye, you can rip games from your PS3 to an external, so that should open up some way for people to start porting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,815 Posts
    Who the fuck called you here? Faggot stalker.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Panama Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Late Late x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    January 2011
    134 Posts
    its very possible to rip ps3 models i have done it several times.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 2Informative Informative x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    June 2009
    251 Posts

I'm terribly fucking sorry I made you lose all faith in mankind by demontrating my lack of knowledge of model ripping that is essential to all sentient life on this planet.

Edited:

Was he stalking you?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Argentina Show Events Zing Zing x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    27,498 Posts
    Uuuugh...

Time to pull out the citizen facemaps again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

18. Post #18
    February 2010
    5,175 Posts
    omg...

you better be fucking shitting me OP   

Edited:
    Rating your own post? Seriously?
    Don't be such a poopface about it.

Anyways, yeah. PS3 ports/rips are near impossible. Sorry bro.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    June 2010
    6,096 Posts
    I'm terribly fucking sorry I made you lose all faith in mankind by demontrating my lack of knowledge of model ripping that is essential to all sentient life on this planet.

Edited:

Was he stalking you?
    Rating yourself funny is like laughing at your own joke when no one else does.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Zing Zing x 2 (list)

20. Post #20
    May 2010
    27,498 Posts
    Don't be such a poopface about it.

Anyways, yeah. PS3 ports/rips are near impossible. Sorry bro.
    Sony,

Y u technology so hard to port from.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,592 Posts
    Proof.

22. Post #22
    May 2010
    27,498 Posts
    Why are you being a dumbass and jackass all of a sudden?

Edited:

Theres dozens of extremely tallented porters here that have tried and cant possibly port from that console.

And you walk in here, just joining, going "bla bla shut up i can do it"?

Riiiight.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    October 2009
    738 Posts
    ok so i did some more searching about this ps3 hack ... apparently if you install the game on the hard drive, than move it all in one go to a memory stick (which is impossible unless you have like a 38GB one)to then move to pc and start ripping, and as usual i don't suggest this mainly as it's ruining your console but there you go.. the choice is yours

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    15,073 Posts
    Gods ripping was possible even before the signing code was broken. The thing the code allows you to is compile your own executables to run on the console - i.e. great for the homebrew scene.

But to rip the models you need someone to reverse engineer the packages and meshes. Some games might have this work done. Others might not.

Also I recommend you don't diss chroxx since if I recall he's one of the few people on xentax that understand the various package and mesh filetypes used on most consoles.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Czech Republic Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,815 Posts
    Why are you being a dumbass and jackass all of a sudden?
    You people just dont get it...

Oh well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Panama Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    May 2010
    27,498 Posts
    You people just dont get it...

Oh well.
    Oh because you saying how much of a dumbass he is for not knowing that people cant port from the PS3 Obvously points to the fact that you're joking or some shit.

Stop being an idiot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,815 Posts
    Oh because you saying how much of a dumbass he is for not knowing that people cant port from the PS3 Obvously points to the fact that you're joking or some shit.

Stop being an idiot.
    You still dont get it

That kid (SFC3) stalks my posts, whenever I go to post, the guy is there to annoy the fuck outta me.

Still dont get it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Panama Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    May 2010
    27,498 Posts
    You still dont get it

That kid (SFC3) stalks my posts, whenever I go to post, the guy is there to annoy the fuck outta me.

Still dont get it?
    No i meant when you insulted the OP.

Can you even read?

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,815 Posts
    No i meant when you insulted the OP.

Can you even read?
    That was a joke lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Panama Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Useful Useful x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,592 Posts
    It's not even a damn joke.

Edited:

And stop fighting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

31. Post #31
    May 2010
    27,498 Posts
    That was a joke lol
    One hell of a joke.

Wheres the punchline?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    3,168 Posts
    I didn't realize you couldn't rip from a PS3. I'm surprised there isn't some method of intercepting the output from the console and 'capturing' the rendered scene... You know, a bit like 3D Ripper DX?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    January 2011
    134 Posts
    here is an example of a game rip from a console.
    http://i54.tinypic.com/157yg6x.jpg
    http://i51.tinypic.com/4rdhde.jpg
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    February 2010
    5,175 Posts
    That's either:
    1. Not from PS3
    or
    2. Used porting tools (Different from ripping). Ripping is rather easily done. Porting takes sometimes months of reverse engineering the files, which are usually encrypted with super duper shitfuck protection. Not to mention the PS3 is hard as shit to get files from + read discs etc. It's just a pain in the ass to try. It's not impossible, but it's difficult enough that it's probably not worth trying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    January 2011
    134 Posts
    heavy rain is not hard to rip from i can rip from it if i want to i have already figured out their archives its a common ps3 format. That is a model from the game nier which is 360/ps3 exclusive using the tools I MADE.
    Just to show you here is a ps3 EXCLUSIVE MODEL that i have ripped.
    this i s a model from dreamy theater on th eps3
    http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/7247/mikuweight.png
    also look at this blog there are tons of proof of ps3 exclusive game rips you are just making your self sound stupid be arguing something you know nothing about
    http://www.cute.or.jp/~makuchan/wore1003.html
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    February 2010
    5,175 Posts
    Would you like to try getting us some Heavy Rain models then?

Edited:

Besides, those are the Japanese. Those weird fuckers can do anything with technology.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,656 Posts
    heavy rain is not hard to rip from i can rip from it if i want to i have already figured out their archives its a common ps3 format.
    There's nothing stopping you mate.

38. Post #38
    January 2011
    134 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    February 2010
    5,175 Posts
    Getting textures and getting models is a long step from eachother.

Anyways, good luck. Shit would be great if you got the models.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,592 Posts
    @chrox,
    If you succeed, do me the WipEout Fury models, if you don't mind.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)