1. Post #321
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    543 Posts
    omfg rlly need to get out but there are these freaking mosquitos everywhere so i cant see the huge bonfire!!!!
    faking mosquitos.

maybe someone can make mosquitos in gmod?(just sayng)
    and i mean like some rlly huge mosquitos who are robots
    Wow, cause this is obviously Stargate related...

2. Post #322
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    1,889 Posts
    omfg rlly need to get out but there are these freaking mosquitos everywhere so i cant see the huge bonfire!!!!
    faking mosquitos.

maybe someone can make mosquitos in gmod?(just sayng)
    and i mean like some rlly huge mosquitos who are robots
    God...

3. Post #323
    January 2009
    518 Posts
    @ronon6:

Obviously...

Get out! NAO.

Unsub to this thread, and forget Facepunch. Forget GMod. Or just go to the request sub-forum in LUA Scripting.

4. Post #324
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    1,889 Posts
    A good tip... delete system 32.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Norway Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

5. Post #325
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    10,618 Posts
    Just ignore them.
    Also, Robert C. Cooper will drop from Stargate for some time afte SGU S2 is finished. http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ooper-top-ten/

I donít know about them SGU S2 episodes, but Vegas, Heroes, Unending and Meridian are definitely in the top 4 for me, I shed (manly) tears in all of them.

6. Post #326
    March 2009
    907 Posts
    Just ignore them.
    Also, Robert C. Cooper will drop from Stargate for some time afte SGU S2 is finished. http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ooper-top-ten/

I donít know about them SGU S2 episodes, but Vegas, Heroes, Unending and Meridian are definitely in the top 4 for me, I shed (manly) tears in all of them.
    Indeed, I did like so. My favourite episode was Unending, a very sad story of trying the impossible, then Heroes, what gets from a funny mid-season episode to a full-end dramatic finale, Vegas was great but except it was connected to A05E20, it had nothing to do at the end of the last season, and Meridian was the part where I first cried of Stargate. I wanted Daniel back. I got him :D

And now this post makes me remember that there is no more SG1, no more SGA, and I am almost crying again :S
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Hungary Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #327
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    2,255 Posts
    You called?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6Dumb Dumb x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #328
    June 2010
    142 Posts
    Just wondering here the problem with model clipping is with cutting the prop when the gate shuts down?

9. Post #329
    Known to all as "ARitz Cracker"
    March 2009
    2,359 Posts
    Did ANYONE see my point?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #330
    June 2010
    142 Posts
    Did ANYONE see my point?
    Yes we did we know that already Avons in university and doesn't have a lot of time.

11. Post #331
    October 2009
    195 Posts
    Did ANYONE see my point?
    Actually. There has been no published work in 2 and a half years. But we all patiently wait. Why? BECAUSE IT WOULD BE POINTLESS TO ASSUME THAT SAYING ANYTHING WILL MAKE ANY FUCKING DIFFERENCE SO SHUT UP AN GET THE FUCK OUT!!!

Sorry that I ranted... This was kind of on topic, as I said why we don't go off-topic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #332
    April 2008
    791 Posts
    Actually. There has been no published work in 2 and a half years. But we all patiently wait. Why? BECAUSE IT WOULD BE POINTLESS TO ASSUME THAT SAYING ANYTHING WILL MAKE ANY FUCKING DIFFERENCE SO SHUT UP AN GET THE FUCK OUT!!!

Sorry that I ranted... This was kind of on topic, as I said why we don't go off-topic.
    Whoa...calm down a little.

Did ANYONE see my point?
    Were you trying to say this is dead? Because my response is: There has been no released progress. I'm sure there has actually been work done, though.

Just wondering here the problem with model clipping is with cutting the prop when the gate shuts down?
    Nope, because that's not going to happen. I'm not exactly sure what the problem is...aVoN, could you please explain?

Anyways, about the Stargate episode thing. Unending was okay, it was a satisfying conclusion to the show, and kind of sad. Loved the sci-fi nerdy bits with time travel :D.
    Meridian and Heroes were great. Very dramatic, and well written. Think I actually cried during Heroes pt II. Unfortunately, I read some spoilers that it was almost a joke how much Daniel died, making Meridian less effective.
    The Fifth Race, once again, I loved for the sci-fi nerdy bits.
    Vegas was interesting and new, but at least it was just one episode.
    Sateda...damn, have to rewatch some Atlantis.
    As for Time, it was pretty much the first good SGU episode.
    Human was good, too. The mysterious yet amazing Rush became slightly less mysterious, making me happy.

And now this post makes me remember that there is no more SG1, no more SGA, and I am almost crying again :S
    T.T at least we have more movies. I miss my Atlantis! It looked good(the ship), every time! Now if only there was a slight chance of season 6...

13. Post #333
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    176 Posts
    Sorry aVoN but it looks like there has been NO work done on the gates for half a year! just saying.

Edited:

If you don't count all the (small) fixes
    I just have to facepalm at every single shitpost that you make.

aVoN is STILL busy (<--- Read it?) on the new stargates. But he's on UNI, so the progress is slowing down. And after he's done from UNI, he goes playing with me or Stealthrider. But i still see him working on the stargates.

So to everyone that will be a total dick: It WILL be released, just the progress of this mod is slow. For every single entitie that he makes takes about 300/600 lines of code. If you cannot wait for this, go make your own Stargate mod.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

14. Post #334
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    2,255 Posts
    I think there should be a little FAQ section in the OP with loads of sirens and bold highlighted lettering with just 1 question 'when is it going to be release?' with the not before Monday thing as the answer so next time someone asks everyone can very rudely tell them to read the OP.

as its the most asked question =s
    and its annoying

15. Post #335
    June 2009
    62 Posts
    auto-ban for asking: "When is it going to be release?" :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Hungary Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #336
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    1,889 Posts
    I think there should be a little FAQ section in the OP with loads of sirens and bold highlighted lettering with just 1 question 'when is it going to be release?' with the not before Monday thing as the answer so next time someone asks everyone can very rudely tell them to read the OP.

as its the most asked question =s
    and its annoying
    Problem with that... is that most of these "ignorant" souls.. don't read the OP... they shall be converted to origin.

auto-ban for asking: "When is it going to be release?" :D

17. Post #337
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    2,255 Posts
    No no, we don't want any of them 'tards... give them to the ancients.

18. Post #338
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    1,889 Posts
    Oh yes, then we can draw power from them. (and conquer more of the universe)

19. Post #339
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    2,255 Posts
    Pah, you can keep pegasus and the milkyway :colbert: nothing more

20. Post #340
    March 2009
    907 Posts
    Pah, you can keep pegasus and the milkyway :colbert: nothing more
    Oh, do not forget about the galaxies Destiny dear discovered, and also the galaxy of the Asgards, and many other places :D

21. Post #341
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    2,255 Posts
    yeah but Ida belonged to the Asgard not the ancients. =s

and i doubt the ascended ancients are following destiny, maybe 1 of them, but i doubt anything one else

22. Post #342
    I like Ponies!!!
    January 2010
    2,254 Posts
    And i think that some ancients are on atlantis, same on earth and on some our ships. I think they are really curious, how it will be, cuz now we are most advanced race in milkyway, pegasus (and ori galaxy) and we using their knowledge. Maybe on Destiny they are also onboard?

And, no! U won't take our galaxy. Ancients will defend us!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Poland Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

23. Post #343
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    2,255 Posts
    So... the tau'ri are no better than the goa'uld because they acquire technology and stick it higgledy piggledy to their ships to serve their uses and destroy other species/wage war and stuff.

The only thing they do differently is they haven't enslaved a population... yet
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #344
    March 2009
    907 Posts
    Nope, they build democratic connections between races. But only with peaceful races. All scum from our territory should be erased! Like the Goa'uld, like the Ori, like anything what enslaves and destroys the freedom of person.

25. Post #345
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    10,618 Posts
    Oh Kinsey :frog:

26. Post #346
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    2,255 Posts
    Nope, they build democratic connections between races. But only with peaceful races. All scum from our territory should be erased! Like the Goa'uld, like the Ori, like anything what enslaves and destroys the freedom of person.
    But they take it too far, they make them so free they take away any structure that the civilisations have had for 1000's of years and leave them to fend for themselves with no clue because none of them have ever had power over their own destiny.
    Goa'uld forced them to work but provided a structure, and all the Ori ask is worship of a true god, but they allow a village to function in its own way with a structure of power. Not slavery :colbert:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

27. Post #347
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    1,889 Posts
    ^this
    and no, the tau'ri isn't the most advanced race in the whole galaxy(ies).

28. Post #348
    I like Ponies!!!
    January 2010
    2,254 Posts
    But goaulds, ori would order u to die in name of ur God. Tauri will fight (and die) for u. And they don't say u in what u should belive etc.

punkrjp, yes they are. Counting only living races and not counting ancients. Ok, there still left some asgards in pegasus galaxy. And still, there are hiding races in pegasus (and milkyway, i think).

29. Post #349
    August 2009
    1,364 Posts
    At least the tau'ri fought the wraith and the replicators. Those didn't do anything usefull.

30. Post #350
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    2,255 Posts
    But goaulds, ori would order u to die in name of ur God. Tauri will fight (and die) for u. And they don't say u in what u should belive etc.

punkrjp, yes they are. Counting only living races and not counting ancients. Ok, there still left some asgards in pegasus galaxy. And still, there are hiding races in pegasus (and milkyway, i think).
    Actually, the Nox are still around in their floating city, so no the tauri are not the most advanced.

And they may not tell people what to believe in, but they tell you what not to believe in then force you to stop by 'destroying' your gods.
    And the Ori didn't force anyone to die for their gods and they did fight with their armies (priors that is) and the ori (accended) gave instructions for ships and advanced technology to help.

the goa'uld didn't fight with the jaffa, they just ran.

Edited:

At least the tau'ri fought the wraith and the replicators. Those didn't do anything usefull.
    replicators yeah... but if it wasn't for the interference of mckay the pegasus ones would never have never done anything. The milkyway ones on the other hand, i agree the tauri did good there.

And the wraith, well they eat humans in the way that humans consume cows.

wraith just have a different diet thats all, and they think of us like we think of cows.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

31. Post #351
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    1,889 Posts
    Actually, the Nox are still around in their floating city, so no the tauri are not the most advanced.

And they may not tell people what to believe in, but they tell you what not to believe in then force you to stop by 'destroying' your gods.
    And the Ori didn't force anyone to die for their gods and they did fight with their armies (priors that is) and the ori (accended) gave instructions for ships and advanced technology to help.

Edited:

replicators yeah... but if it wasn't for the interference of mckay the pegasus ones would never have never done anything. The milkyway ones on the other hand, i agree the tauri did good there.

And the wraith, well they eat humans in the way that humans consume cows.

wraith just have a different diet thats all, and they think of you like you think of cows.
    fix'd.. they don't consume Ori

32. Post #352
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    2,255 Posts
    did you just change 'us' and 'we' to 'you'?

Edited:

also you have the most posts in this thread (28)

33. Post #353
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    1,889 Posts
    did you just change 'us' and 'we' to 'you'?

Edited:

also you have the most posts in this thread (28)
    Yeah, I did. We in the Ori "high Council" have decided to ascend you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Norway Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

34. Post #354
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    2,255 Posts
    :neckbeard:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #355
    I like Ponies!!!
    January 2010
    2,254 Posts
    Actualy u agreed with goaulds. Remember trial for skaara and klorel? :P

Anyway, tauri are better than everything else xD

Nox, nox, nox. Ok, they have advanced brains, just like tollans, asgard, ancients, goaulds and others... And that floating city, it isn't something awesome. We also have flying city (with drones, shield, hyperdrive, wormhole drive etc). And we have flying ships. So they are just one of advanced race, no more.

Lol, Ori never ascended their believers ;p

36. Post #356
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    2,255 Posts
    no no no, the tauri 'borrowed' the flying city. They didn't build it or any of the technology that they found it with. It is not theirs.
    The Nox on the other hand built all theirs from scratch, even helped the tollan build a new stargate, which makes them more advanced then the tauri.
    The difference is they are not aggressive.

37. Post #357
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    1,889 Posts
    Actualy u agreed with goaulds. Remember trial for skaara and klorel? :P

Anyway, tauri are better than everything else xD

Nox, nox, nox. Ok, they have advanced brains, just like tollans, asgard, ancients, goaulds and others... And that floating city, it isn't something awesome. We also have flying city (with drones, shield, hyperdrive, wormhole drive etc). And we have flying ships. So they are just one of advanced race, no more.

Lol, Ori never ascended their believers ;p
    Bollocks... but remember that race in.. wtf was the name... uhm.. "New Ground".. They got some pretty advanced technology.. not to mention those races you haven't encountered yet.

Also.. that's blasphemy.

38. Post #358
    November 2009
    459 Posts

The priors are not Ori, just enhanced humans. The Ori themselves didn't show up in the milky way because they were afraid that the ancients could beat them. Thats why they cheated and created Adria.
    Also, they keep their followers on a low technological level, forbid science, let none of their followers ascend and kill everyone who doesn't worship them.
    The only technology they gave to normal humans were weapons and warships, tools of war and death.

Btw, the tau'ri didn't force people not to believe in these false gods, but just spread the truth about the imposters not beeing gods at all. This created aggression by the wannabe deities and the tau'ri had to defend themselves.

:D

39. Post #359
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    2,255 Posts
    The priors are not Ori, just enhanced humans. The Ori themselves didn't show up in the milky way because they were afraid that the ancients could beat them. Thats why they cheated and created Adria.
    Also, they keep their followers on a low technological level, forbid science, let none of their followers ascend and kill everyone who doesn't worship them.
    The only technology they gave to normal humans were weapons and warships, tools of war and death.

:D
    I know that the priors were just advanced humans, but the fact is the Ori were helping them where as the goauld just hide, Adria was not cheating :colbert: the Ori were just smarter than the Ancients with that one.
    And we only have the ancients word that the ori don't ascended their followers which i am inclined to not believe.

40. Post #360
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    1,889 Posts
    It was necessary in order to defeat the non-believers.

And we only have the ancients word that the ori don't ascended their followers which i am inclined to not believe.