1. Post #361
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    21,483 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Finland Show Events

2. Post #362
    May 2008
    481 Posts
    Can someone link some good servers?
    Goon #3
    byond://BYOND.world.1043851592##guest (Copy and paste into your address bar)
    Or pick one
    http://www.byond.com/games/Exadv1/SpaceStation13
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events

3. Post #363
    July 2009
    1,148 Posts
    Ignore this post.

Edited:

Gibbed #3 not working for anyone else?

Edited:

Or 4 :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events

4. Post #364
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    November 2009
    2,523 Posts
    /tg/station has less random 12 yr old griefers, but more experienced griefers and lots of trolls.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Canada Show Events

5. Post #365
    July 2009
    1,148 Posts
    How come gibbed 3 and 4 don't work for me?

Edited:

Connection died.
    Connection failed.

6. Post #366
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    21,483 Posts
    /tg/station has less random 12 yr old griefers, but more experienced griefers and lots of trolls.
    and there's Cuban Pete who never gets banned, but I have to admit his griefing is top notch. Still, I prefer elaborate griffing schemes to random toolboxing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Finland Show Events

7. Post #367
    July 2009
    1,148 Posts
    How come gibbed 3 and 4 don't work for me?

Edited:

Connection died.
    Connection failed.

8. Post #368
    I DRAW SEALS
    March 2009
    6,608 Posts
    so i haven't played this since like, may. is it still the 'oh god the station's blowing apart due to incompetence' game i remember?

9. Post #369
    May 2008
    481 Posts
    You are not logged into byond or do not have it running.

10. Post #370
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    8,836 Posts
    Oh god, i remember this, taking the toolbox and breaking the windows! SO MUCH FUN!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #371
    Gold Member

September 2007
    3,582 Posts
    so i haven't played this since like, may. is it still the 'oh god the station's blowing apart due to incompetence' game i remember?
    A little more toned down but yeah.

12. Post #372
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    2,537 Posts
    and there's Cuban Pete who never gets banned, but I have to admit his griefing is top notch. Still, I prefer elaborate griffing schemes to random toolboxing.
    Someone should mess with the pipes to dispense trash in key areas (like the engine or brig or bridge) and then send a remote detonated bomb in there after getting everyone nearby somehow/sneak equipment into the brig after they get themselves jailed.

It'd be really elaborate, and the station would PROBABLY be in ruins beforehand, but it'd be great if pulled off.

13. Post #373
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    2,537 Posts
    -SNIP dobule post-

14. Post #374
    July 2009
    1,148 Posts
    Is there any special way to mutate plants? I wouldn't mind making a man-eater or sentient tomato.

Edited:

And why does this tomato seem to bend light a bit?

15. Post #375
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    15,943 Posts
    What's the point of the boxer job? To keep people entertained with one-on-one combat? I don't remember any boxing matches or such being held last I played. vv

16. Post #376
    July 2009
    1,148 Posts
    My killer tomato army shall rule all

Edited:

How do you grow explosive tomatoes?

17. Post #377
    It was only a dollar!
    June 2009
    328 Posts
    I once beat a Clown in a boxing match. I had a hardhat on, so it blocked some hits. I kept on hitting on his face, until he gave up. He said some awesome stuff, too.
    "Just a clown and his will to SUUUUURVIVE!" and "I have been out honked."

18. Post #378
    March 2009
    623 Posts
    Well shit. I dropped a mutagen-smoke grenade with 12 seconds left in the game (I figured no one would mind being blind or deaf, y'know. The game was almost over. I was still testing smoke grenades), when I was suddenly banned

Apparently the RD dropped a napalm-smoke grenade, so I got the blame for that, and they thought the mutagen was actually acid, due to them both being green, so I got banned for two things I didn't do. It was only 3500 minutes, so I don't care, but I still fear a job ban. :(

19. Post #379
    Gold Member

September 2007
    3,582 Posts
    Damn that sucks, were you mr, beebsky by chance? Because if so you deserved it.

20. Post #380
    July 2009
    1,148 Posts
    RAINBOW WEED IS DRAGONS. That is all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #381
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    6,371 Posts
    Fuck I had a great round. I was Vice Cop and I had a black partner who also might as well have been Vice Cop. We turned the station upside down looking for drugs and busting dealers and crackheads. Then the revs came. It all ended in a cinematic chase/battle where I was knocked unconscious and thought for dead, but when I got up my partner was dying next to me, rev head was still floored and the other rev head was trying to shoot me with his revolver so I picked up an energy sword and sliced the both of them to death. Then we won.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. New Zealand Show Events

22. Post #382
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    8,655 Posts
    Fuck I had a great round. I was Vice Cop and I had a black partner who also might as well have been Vice Cop. We turned the station upside down looking for drugs and busting dealers and crackheads. Then the revs came. It all ended in a cinematic chase/battle where I was knocked unconscious and thought for dead, but when I got up my partner was dying next to me, rev head was still floored and the other rev head was trying to shoot me with his revolver so I picked up an energy sword and sliced the both of them to death. Then we won.
    Sorry about brigging you, I was kind of under orders. At least you got coffee
    C:

23. Post #383
    March 2009
    623 Posts
    Damn that sucks, were you mr, beebsky by chance? Because if so you deserved it.
    No sir. I usually play as Saul Caldwell. I'm usually a real asshole when I play, but I was actually trying to figure out smoke bombs that round and besides the mutagen bomb, didn't do anything wrong. :(

24. Post #384
    July 2009
    1,148 Posts
    What are the new recipes for Chemist? And whats an entertaining job?

25. Post #385
    May 2008
    971 Posts
    What are the new recipes for Chemist? And whats an entertaining job?
    You can be a janitor if you find people slipping in major hallways funny.

26. Post #386
    July 2009
    67 Posts
    I was the clown and broke into the RD's office while he was away. So I put my PDA infront of the door and then a locker on top of my PDA so when the RD walked in he slipped and fell. Welded him into the locker and then got the door welded shut. Broke into toxins storage and flooded his office with plasma, dropped the welder, room immediately ignites, and got the AI to let me out.

Too bad I died like 3 minutes later from a toolbox. RD was pretty pissed in ghostchat.

Didn't get banned though :gizz:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

27. Post #387
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,572 Posts
    napalm nade is epic
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Poland Show Events

28. Post #388
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    5,293 Posts
    napalm nade is epic
    LSD nade is better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Canada Show Events

29. Post #389
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,572 Posts
    LSD nade is better.
    yeah but it's not lethal
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Poland Show Events

30. Post #390
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    5,293 Posts
    yeah but it's not lethal
    A lot of them are.

31. Post #391
    August 2010
    4,484 Posts
    Do we even have a facepunch server?

32. Post #392
    July 2009
    1,148 Posts
    How come this monkey won't die of strangulation? How do I strangle things?

Edited:

How do you cut throats with the razor blade?

33. Post #393
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    5,293 Posts
    How come this monkey won't die of strangulation? How do I strangle things?

Edited:

monkey abusing in the barber shop, jeez.

34. Post #394
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    814 Posts
    How come this monkey won't die of strangulation?
    Ask your parents, they should know.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #395
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    1,834 Posts
    yeah but it's not lethal
    Napalm smoke nade
    Acid smoke nade
    Mutagen smoke nade
    Space lube smoke nade
    Those are most nasty ones

36. Post #396
    January 2010
    2,268 Posts
    Plasma + Acid + Sugar in a beaker...
    Potassium + Phosphorous in another..

I melted the whole chemistry down accidentally.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Romania Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

37. Post #397
    March 2010
    793 Posts
    I had the most epic round. As captain, I stayed on computer for half round, then when syndies where found called shuttle. Then I donned my space suit, got my phaser, then had an epic space battle with a syndie. I shot him, knocking him unconcious, then tried to beat him to death. Then he awoke, and flung me into the abyss. Luckily, I had my jetpack. I turned it on, and came right back. HE dropped his energy sword and flew away. That was awesome.

38. Post #398
    April 2008
    733 Posts
    What is this I get banned for 20 days because I flashed the useless boxer, stripped him of his clothes, and began cutting his brain out to make a brand new cyborg as roboticist. Just because he didn't consent to it the admins all go up in my ass. I don't complain when shit like this happens to me. And it's boring as hell pretending to be and actual barber or some other shitty job without disposing of people.

Why in the world would the barber have chairs that strap people in if he wasn't meant for disfiguring faces with his razor. Tsk tsk tsk

Edited:

I love it when you don't get the job you want, because you usually end up pretending to be it anyway. I wanted to be roboticist but got doctor, so loaded up a medical belt with syringes of sleep toxin and toxin and used the syringe gun to fill the current roboticist who shoo'd me away up, and shat on his body.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

39. Post #399
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,859 Posts
    Zombie rounds with clown traitor is the best combination ever.
    Just the sheer horror of the clown abducting everyone in his car.
    Then the zombies.

40. Post #400
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    November 2009
    2,523 Posts
    What is this I get banned for 20 days because I flashed the useless boxer, stripped him of his clothes, and began cutting his brain out to make a brand new cyborg as roboticist. Just because he didn't consent to it the admins all go up in my ass. I don't complain when shit like this happens to me. And it's boring as hell pretending to be and actual barber or some other shitty job without disposing of people.

Why in the world would the barber have chairs that strap people in if he wasn't meant for disfiguring faces with his razor. Tsk tsk tsk

Edited:

I love it when you don't get the job you want, because you usually end up pretending to be it anyway. I wanted to be roboticist but got doctor, so loaded up a medical belt with syringes of sleep toxin and toxin and used the syringe gun to fill the current roboticist who shoo'd me away up, and shat on his body.
    You are a shitstain that is ruining this game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)