1. Post #401
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,202 Posts
    I used to love this game when it so simple and fun back in 08, now it's cluttered with shitgoons.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #402
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    20,531 Posts
    I used to love this game when it so simple and fun back in 08, now it's cluttered with shitgoons.
    Don't play with goons, then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Finland Show Events

3. Post #403
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,202 Posts
    Don't play with goons, then.
    I don't mind them except for the fact that they over react about the smallest things.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events

4. Post #404
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    1,265 Posts
    Game is fun. Injecting someone with drugs, watching them laugh themselves into a coma, then using a scalpel to poke out their eyes.
    Then attach them to a chair and shit on them. Finish them off with a laser bolt to the face.
    Ahh the joy of SS13.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #405
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,202 Posts
    Game is fun. Injecting someone with drugs, watching them laugh themselves into a coma, then using a scalpel to poke out their eyes.
    Then attach them to a chair and shit on them. Finish them off with a laser bolt to the face.
    Ahh the joy of SS13.
    How does one shit? Never found out.

Edited:

Oh and I am currently sleeping in a cryo chamber. Weee.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events

6. Post #406
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    20,531 Posts
    Get drugs
    set syringe to draw
    draw from drug container
    set syringe to inject
    inject victim
    take scalpel
    set damage zone to eyes
    attack a couple times
    handcuff them to a chair
    say "*shit
    take out laser
    shoot

Wasn't so hard, now was it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Finland Show Events

7. Post #407
    March 2009
    20 Posts
    How do I set the damage zone. I remember there was a hud option for it, but its not there anymore.

8. Post #408
    August 2010
    4,468 Posts
    At the end of one game I got in the shuttle and cryo'd, then ALL of the shuttle exploded except for my tube, I ended up floating.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

9. Post #409
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    20,531 Posts
    Top right corner should have a human icon with a red highlight over the chest, click anywhere on it to set it as the damage zone

10. Post #410
    I DRAW SEALS
    March 2009
    5,261 Posts
    what's this i'm hearing about a monologue feature for the detective?

11. Post #411
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,774 Posts
    How does one shit? Never found out.

Edited:

eat something, then say "*poo."

12. Post #412
    Dennab
    November 2009
    2,437 Posts
    There are already tape recorders implemented for the Lawyer on /tg/ but still a bit buggy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Canada Show Events

13. Post #413
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,202 Posts
    How do I make LSD?

14. Post #414
    Lemons in Bulk
    May 2005
    6,743 Posts
    Well, last round I got the HoP (Dr. Gasmo) to change my job to "Psychiatrist", I went around sedating people, declaring them mentally ill then telling them that people like Dr. Gasmo (who had come by to check up on my progress) didn't exist and it was all a figment of their imagination.

Then some guy came in, beat me up, tied me to a bed and muzzled me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Canada Show Events

15. Post #415
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,202 Posts
    Well, last round I got the HoP (Dr. Gasmo) to change my job to "Psychiatrist", I went around sedating people, declaring them mentally ill then telling them that people like Dr. Gasmo (who had come by to check up on my progress) didn't exist and it was all a figment of their imagination.

Then some guy came in, beat me up, tied me to a bed and muzzled me.
    You mass murdered people.

16. Post #416
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    1,675 Posts
    Couple hours ago, Procitizen told us Space Station 3D was in the works. Source engine. He gave us a picture, but unfortunately, I didn't copy the link.

Edited:

http://i.imgur.com/7DyV4.jpg

Found it.

Edited:

http://i.imgur.com/RAcsg.jpg

And another.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #417
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    6,257 Posts

Lol, got hacked by someone swtsug or Enallyniv
    or it was elaborate admin goonery
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete New Zealand Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

18. Post #418
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    1,868 Posts

Lol, got hacked by someone swtsug or Enallyniv
    or it was elaborate admin goonery
    Hint: Enallyniv is an admin, genius.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #419
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    20,531 Posts
    Couple hours ago, Procitizen told us Space Station 3D was in the works. Source engine. He gave us a picture, but unfortunately, I didn't copy the link.

Edited:

Found it.

Edited:

And another.
    Source? No thanks. The station won't even be destructible.
    I like the current 2D view, it just needs to get rid of BYOND.

Edited:

Not to mention standard HL2 textures and models, ugh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #420
    Lemons in Bulk
    May 2005
    6,743 Posts

Edited:

Found it.

Edited:

And another.
    While the first picture could be anything, the second is from rp_bahamut.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #421
    October 2007
    679 Posts
    This game is still up? Damn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

22. Post #422
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    421 Posts
    Ahh the joy of SS13.
    Banned

23. Post #423
    July 2009
    55 Posts
    This game is still up? Damn.
    That's because the goons made a server with models that don't look like incest bred Asians and they had admins that weren't twelve.

And how the fuck do I make bombs anymore? I don't get the new system they use.

24. Post #424
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    20,531 Posts
    /tg/station is gonna get a big station revision soon I think. So the current station will be left in space as another derelict, like the current donutstation derelict.

25. Post #425
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    1,342 Posts
    I'll start playing after that

anything new that I don't know about? havn't played in a month or two

26. Post #426
    Dennab
    November 2009
    2,437 Posts
    But i like the station now, i just got the hang of it

27. Post #427
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    17,829 Posts

Edited:

Found it.

Edited:

And another.
    Those pictures are from a Starship Troopers roleplay map. However, there was someone recreating the Goonstation map that did a basic release - but people flamed him for releasing it with no lighting and such.

28. Post #428
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    6,257 Posts

ALWAYS BET ON DUKE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #429
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,951 Posts
    It's always fun to cut the power lines on the solar array!

30. Post #430
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    20,531 Posts
    It's even more fun stealing all thermal goggles, killing the AI, getting TK/Hulk/X-Ray, killing all other traitors so you get their items too and then become a god.

31. Post #431
    January 2010
    1,400 Posts
    How to make LSD?

Winner's guide's one doesnt work.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United Kingdom Show Events

32. Post #432
    Dennab
    November 2009
    2,437 Posts
    Cuban Pete rounds tonight were fun on /tg/.

33. Post #433
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    1,868 Posts
    How to make LSD?

In what way does my guide not work? Nobody can help you if you don't explain. Where's the problem?

It definitely won't work if you're on a non-Goon server. There's a reason why it's a guide to everything Goon in SS13.

34. Post #434
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    20,531 Posts
    Cuban Pete rounds tonight were fun on /tg/.
    I was sleeping when they happened, unfortunately.

35. Post #435
    Dennab
    April 2010
    1,242 Posts
    Can someone tell me how the fuck I put people into thinks like cloning pods, gene sequencers and lockers? I've been unable to figure it out after about a week of playing.

36. Post #436
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    20,531 Posts
    Set intent to grab (see the part in the HUD that says "help"? Click on the arrow next to it until it's "grab"), click in the victim, click on the object. Not sure if you can move them across your body, but you CAN move them diagonally.

37. Post #437
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    2,514 Posts
    SS13 is so fun :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Sweden Show Events

38. Post #438
    It's a trap.
    Dennab
    October 2006
    1,244 Posts
    Finally got the fucking horrible lag fixed on my server, it's probably one of the least laggy servers right now what with the less z-levels and fixed atmos.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United Kingdom Show Events

39. Post #439
    May 2008
    448 Posts
    I love this game but I recently broke my arm and its very hard to play with one hand.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

40. Post #440
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,202 Posts
    How to make LSD?

I think Potassium, lithium, and sugar.