1. Post #121
    August 2010
    433 Posts
    I read in the wiki that atmospheric technicians are usually kept in check by the AI since they have the most griefing potential. Goon servers apparently don't even have that position.

I'd love to see a game like this, but more isometric with a free moving camera, a better interface and actual 3d models.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Canada Show Events

2. Post #122
    August 2010
    6,248 Posts
    I read in the wiki that atmospheric technicians are usually kept in check by the AI since they have the most griefing potential. Goon servers apparently don't even have that position.

I'd love to see a game like this, but more isometric with a free moving camera, a better interface and actual 3d models.
    Uh, goon servers have Environmental Engineers, which are exactly the same thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events

3. Post #123
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,483 Posts
    This game is ruined by their admins, they're fucking trolls.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #124
    May 2008
    481 Posts
    Indeed it is. Don't see why to stay on for the night gonna go to sleep no point in this. Was having a good long round but now its just retarded.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events

5. Post #125
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    3,436 Posts
    Oh man, Chemist is so good, I can't believe I didn't realise how great it was.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United Kingdom Show Events

6. Post #126
    August 2010
    6,248 Posts
    This game is ruined by their admins, they're fucking trolls.
    Wow you guys really need to stop crying and moaning about something that isn't even a big deal. They aren't trolls. I don't know what ass-backwards shit you guys did to piss them off.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #127
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    1,835 Posts
    Wow you guys really need to stop crying and moaning about something that isn't even a big deal. They aren't trolls. I don't know what ass-backwards shit you guys did to piss them off.
    This, seriously if you think something is going to get you banned, don't do it, the admins have their moments and know how to make a good round.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Dominican Republic Show Events

8. Post #128
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    1,911 Posts
    This, seriously if you think something is going to get you banned, don't do it, the admins have their moments and know how to make a good round.
    This, if you get banned, you are probably doing something very wrong. I bet most of you complaining just started attacking random people or other stupid things.

9. Post #129
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,483 Posts
    No, the reason I dislike the admins in question is not anything specific to me, I've been on the server twice now, and the start making everything blink colors and put tons of memes on screen.

10. Post #130
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    3,436 Posts
    Oops, I kinda blew up half the station trying to dismantle a bomb..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #131
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,483 Posts
    Wow troll admins again tonight.

12. Post #132
    August 2010
    6,248 Posts
    No, the reason I dislike the admins in question is not anything specific to me, I've been on the server twice now, and the start making everything blink colors and put tons of memes on screen.
    OH HOLY SHIT YOU'VE BEEN ON THE SERVER A WHOLE FUCKING TWO TIMES? JESUS CHRIST MAN YOUR FUCKING ADDICTED TO THAT SHIT

:colbert:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #133
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    1,223 Posts
    OH HOLY SHIT YOU'VE BEEN ON THE SERVER A WHOLE FUCKING TWO TIMES? JESUS CHRIST MAN YOUR FUCKING ADDICTED TO THAT SHIT

:colbert:
    He's being serious. You just haven't experimented it, but when admins want to, they can be real asses, ruining good games for no reason. They'll give everyone the serious disease, make a gif of a woman sucking a black cock appear everywhere, put some incredibly loud sound effects on, etc. When everybody complains about it in OOC, they just disable it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #134
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,630 Posts
    None of those things happen very often. If there's anything unlikable about the administration it's their elitism.

Which is very easy to ignore.

15. Post #135
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    1,223 Posts
    None of those things happen very often. If there's anything unlikable about the administration it's their elitism.

Which is very easy to ignore.
    Yet this is the third time this week that the whole server or I get griefed by admins. Just now I got bricked into the HoP office.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Canada Show Events

16. Post #136
    August 2010
    6,248 Posts
    Maybe if you weren't an idiot they wouldn't mess with you.

17. Post #137
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    2,337 Posts
    Oh dear, seems this thread is once again going to be filled with how "those stupid goon admins banned me." Stop being stupid, please. Maybe then you won't get banned.

18. Post #138
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    5,296 Posts
    My new hobby in this game: Taking stuff from different areas of the station and giving them to people I've never seen before insisting that they asked me to get it and that I busted my ass to get it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #139
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    3,436 Posts
    I've never had a problem with the admins, they've always helped me out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

20. Post #140
    August 2010
    813 Posts
    OH wow! This seems really interesting!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Finland Show Events

21. Post #141
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    3,436 Posts
    OH wow! This seems really interesting!
    It is. It's hard to learn though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United Kingdom Show Events

22. Post #142
    intercontinental mexican sausage filler
    October 2009
    2,746 Posts
    i find it funny when the admins do shit. i pissed off the janitor because i prayed to be a scat loving cyborg. every 5 seconds, shit dropped on me. eventually at the end of the game, nearly the whole station was covered in shit.

23. Post #143
    January 2010
    2,268 Posts
    Somebody just blew up the shuttle station, now getting in the shuttle is impossible. Half the station is also missing, and I got sucked in space.

Fook yah
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Romania Show Events

24. Post #144
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    7,146 Posts
    I'm thinking of trying it out, but all this talk of griefing is a bit of a turn off.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #145
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    1,835 Posts
    Yesterday I had my first round as a changeling, got to absorb 6 people but then died, pretty good for a first timer huh?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Dominican Republic Show Events

26. Post #146
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    7,146 Posts
    Goonstation won't stop crashing... oh well, I make a shitty barman anyway.

27. Post #147
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    3,456 Posts
    How do you take stuff from an unconscious/dead person?
    I tried clicking on him with the intent "disarm", but it didn't take anything. I don't see another intent that could do something like that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Israel Show Events

28. Post #148
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    1,911 Posts
    Click and drag from his character to you and it will open up his inventory,

29. Post #149
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    3,436 Posts
    Howcome only one goon server shows at a time - either gibbed 3 or 4?

30. Post #150
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    7,146 Posts
    As the loveable swedish chef, I was killed and fed into my own meat grinder.

God I love this game. Bork Bork Bork.

31. Post #151
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,572 Posts
    Yesterday I had my first round as a changeling, got to absorb 6 people but then died, pretty good for a first timer huh?
    When I was a changeling first time I wasn't even notified that I was one for some reason
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Poland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #152
    DVH

May 2010
    1,437 Posts
    Daaaaaamn, I do remember going deaf, and complaining about it in OOC.

And trying to suffocate the station by tactically unscrewing hull plates.

Wasn't caught too. Good times.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Netherlands Show Events

33. Post #153
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    7,146 Posts
    What jobs do you guys tend to go for? I never like to go for anything too vital otherwise I feel like I'm under too much pressure. Cyborg is pretty fun because in my experience no one picks on the cyborg... Chef, Barman and Lawyer suit me as well.

34. Post #154
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    7,652 Posts
    I love this game. I spent many hours and long nights on it doing things aimlessly FOR NO REASON.
    Protip: Tying the game to a Something Awful account grants zero benefits.

35. Post #155
    July 2009
    1,148 Posts
    Can anyone post a list of mixtures?

36. Post #156
    It was only a dollar!
    June 2009
    329 Posts
    I love being chemist, and I'm trying to make a suicide pill. potassium and Water explodes if mixed, but I put potassium in a pill and nothing happened.
    I shall continue my quest. hmm, maybe a high concentration of radium would work?

37. Post #157
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,860 Posts
    Got permabanned from goonstation.
    Fuck you admins. If i kill 2 people who tried to kill me its right for them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

38. Post #158
    November 2007
    1,047 Posts
    I love being chemist, and I'm trying to make a suicide pill. potassium and Water explodes if mixed, but I put potassium in a pill and nothing happened.
    I shall continue my quest. hmm, maybe a high concentration of radium would work?
    Just make it 50 units of sulfuric acid, boom, instant suicide.

Edited:

Also, for all the "admins ruin this game", ah to be young again. I once thought that, until the truth was revealed: The real people that ruin this game is the players. Grief so much, and its not even entertaining "griff" its just, "Lol, I want those gloves, TOOLBOX".

39. Post #159
    August 2010
    433 Posts
    why did they remove the list of chemist mixtures on wikistation13? too much griefing?

i love being a scientist, i recently have been doing disease research. i want to make an airborne mutation of explosive diarrhea.

40. Post #160
    January 2010
    2,268 Posts

After all the station has been transformed in lizards, EXPLOSIVE DIARRHEA.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Romania Show Events