1. Post #161
    It was only a dollar!
    June 2009
    328 Posts
    A security took me from the bar after i forced a clown to drink rum and beat him up. The clown tried to steal my headset.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events

2. Post #162
    August 2010
    433 Posts

After all the station has been transformed in lizards, EXPLOSIVE DIARRHEA.
    how do you lizardify people? genetics?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Canada Show Events

3. Post #163
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    4,267 Posts
    I love the admins. They're great as long as you don't go into the game thinking "I'm going to Role Play and everybody is going to do their job." and instead think "Everybody is going to try to get a hilarious kill at some point and the medbay is going to be covered with shit and blood in about 3 minutes." It's a game where you dick around and sometimes do something cool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events

4. Post #164
    Back in my day only cool kids had titles.
    June 2005
    5,632 Posts
    Looks liek they've added alot of stuff since I last played.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Australia Show Events

5. Post #165
    January 2010
    2,268 Posts
    Eh, when I want to kill somebody I pull them in some dark pipe room and scalpel the shit out of him.

Edited:

Holy shit. I just feed a clown some random combo of ingredients (Pill, I was chemist). He farted at last 10 times per second for around 1 minute. I'm fucking serious. I didn't laugh so hard for a good while.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Romania Show Events

6. Post #166
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    7,560 Posts

After all the station has been transformed in lizards, EXPLOSIVE DIARRHEA.
    I was there, resisting the lizard people by kidnapping them and throwing them into a room covered in shit.

7. Post #167
    January 2010
    2,268 Posts
    Also if you want to have some FUN...

Oxygen + Nitrogen + Potassium + Chlorine + Sulfur .
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Romania Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #168
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    November 2009
    2,523 Posts
    I don't usually go on the goon servers because every time I go there half of the station is blown up and their layout is different than the map I use.
    I just go on the LLA server. Except last night where I was jailed for life when I started banging on the security window with a bible yelling "JEEEESUUUS" when there was a meeting on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

9. Post #169
    September 2009
    941 Posts
    Also if you want to have some FUN...

Oxygen + Nitrogen + Potassium + Chlorine + Sulfur .
    what does that do?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Canada Show Events

10. Post #170
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,572 Posts
    Can someone tell me how to mutate others when being a geneticist? I know how to turn them into monkeys,clone them, but I don't know how to mutate people genes(I just choose block 14 and random side blocks in the structural modifier, nothing happens).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Poland Show Events

11. Post #171
    January 2010
    2,268 Posts
    what does that do?
    Melt lungs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Romania Show Events

12. Post #172
    August 2010
    433 Posts
    Can someone tell me how to mutate others when being a geneticist? I know how to turn them into monkeys,clone them, but I don't know how to mutate people genes(I just choose block 14 and random side blocks in the structural modifier, nothing happens).
    You need to understand hex in order to understand how to modify genes.

Edited:

I don't usually go on the goon servers because every time I go there half of the station is blown up and their layout is different than the map I use.
    I just go on the LLA server. Except last night where I was jailed for life when I started banging on the security window with a bible yelling "JEEEESUUUS" when there was a meeting on.
    goon server is the best. they have a bunch of cool viruses you can research. and they're generally pretty laid back unless you're being a complete asshole.

13. Post #173
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    21,422 Posts
    Okay I just had an idea

so you hack a mulebot to run over people, right? And you can make them pick up/carry lockers?
    Weld yourself in a locker, get the bot to pick it up, let it drive around the most vital passages running people over, keep yelling OH GOD A MULEBOT KIDNAPPED ME into your headset, wear thermal goggles and watch the chase ensue while listening to the Benny Hill theme.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

14. Post #174
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    1,441 Posts
    you would need an accomplice but yeah pretty good idea

also if you want something to do get around to being HoR or botanist and try to get some mutant plants

cannabis is a waste of time atm

15. Post #175
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    2,337 Posts
    Okay I just had an idea

so you hack a mulebot to run over people, right? And you can make them pick up/carry lockers?
    Weld yourself in a locker, get the bot to pick it up, let it drive around the most vital passages running people over, keep yelling OH GOD A MULEBOT KIDNAPPED ME into your headset, wear thermal goggles and watch the chase ensue while listening to the Benny Hill theme.
    Too bad MULEs only pick up crates, not lockers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #176
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    21,422 Posts
    Too bad MULEs only pick up crates, not lockers.
    I was lied to

I need to revise this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Finland Show Events

17. Post #177
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,572 Posts
    Infecting entire station with every disease you can get (clowns syndrome,downs, rhinovirus, the serious, the flu, the cold etc.) is fun.
    Although later someone with a space suit and shotgun came to get me and the scientist I was working with,.
    At the end I started attacking everyone at the shuttle while yelling brains because of a disease I got(zombie one probably because my skin was rotting). At the end I was killed by Lord Doome who was being a duke nukem.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Poland Show Events

18. Post #178
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    November 2009
    2,523 Posts
    Infecting entire station with every disease you can get (clowns syndrome,downs, rhinovirus, the serious, the flu, the cold etc.) is fun.
    Although later someone with a space suit and shotgun came to get me and the scientist I was working with,.
    At the end I started attacking everyone at the shuttle while yelling brains because of a disease I got(zombie one probably because my skin was rotting). At the end I was killed by Lord Doome who was being a duke nukem.
    Isn't rhinovirus that one where it changes your hair to blue and all anime and you name is Kyoto Mugishoru or something like that? That pisses me off alot.
    Unrelated but, I love finding people using lockers shoving them in and welding it shut then spacing them.

19. Post #179
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    1,297 Posts
    Oh wow, I tought this game had died, gotta get back on it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Portugal Show Events

20. Post #180
    April 2008
    518 Posts
    I want to play this game but the controls confuse me and all I did was run around the station the whole time.
    Then I went into a locker and I couldn't figure out how to get out.

21. Post #181
    April 2008
    733 Posts
    Man shit. My first game I got tazer'd, stripped of my armor, my headset, handcuff'd me and thrown into a locked room with no air. I passed out but someone came and saved me. My name was Michael Jordon, and there was apparantly some guy named Michael that pulled some shit, so everyone mistook me for him. They stripped me of my clothes, I was completely nude. Then they beat me a bit (lol).

Long story short after a while of them injecting liquid into me I escaped and ran around the station naked with handcuffs until someone freed me.

Next game I found some guy getting tortured, he let me inside a room. A medical cyborg tried to kill me and knocked me out. I intercepted a guy carrying a weapons crate and stole 2 incendiary grenades and the guy that tried to take them back was supposedly holding the stunstick the wrong way, so he knocked himself out.

Needless to say, I pulled the pin and put the grenade directly on top of him, he burned to death. Then I ran back into the room were the cyborg war, threw a grenade, destroyed some equipment and then was beat non-stop for about a minute by 2 guys, 1 with a fusion cutter and 1 with a stunstick.

GOOD TIMES>
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #182
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    21,422 Posts
    Apparently some noob welded the captain in a locker, not knowing what his ID could do, and no one responded to his wails for help since they were preoccupied by causing as much unnoticed damage to the station as possible.
    I freed him, and got his spare ID for saving him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Finland Show Events

23. Post #183
    August 2010
    433 Posts
    i hate the virus mutator. it takes forever to get a good virus.

24. Post #184
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    21,422 Posts

just another day at space station 13
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

25. Post #185
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    5,123 Posts
    My favorite game ever. The clown asked to become a cop and we let him.
    Quote:
    "Kyler, go and assist clown cop immediately"
    "MOTHERFUCKIN CLOWN COP".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United Kingdom Show Events

26. Post #186
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    21,422 Posts
    On the servers I play on clown cops are usually actually pretty laid back and cool

27. Post #187
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    5,123 Posts
    Clown cop was badass. He disarmed a bomb and found a rebel leader. He earned his title as MOTHERFUCKING CLOWN COP
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United Kingdom Show Events

28. Post #188
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,544 Posts
    I love the admins. They're great as long as you don't go into the game thinking "I'm going to Role Play and everybody is going to do their job." and instead think "Everybody is going to try to get a hilarious kill at some point and the medbay is going to be covered with shit and blood in about 3 minutes." It's a game where you dick around and sometimes do something cool.
    If you play with that mentality then it's only a matter of time until you get banned.

Also after turning into a deaf woman from space rhinovirus yesterday I prayed to become a man again, about a minute later I exploded and emerged as "a manbot".

29. Post #189
    August 2010
    433 Posts
    If you play with that mentality then it's only a matter of time until you get banned.

Also after turning into a deaf woman from space rhinovirus yesterday I prayed to become a man again, about a minute later I exploded and emerged as "a manbot".
    all i've done since i've started playing ss13 was fuck around and release viruses on the population, shit across hallways so people slip, spawn killer tomatoes and tomato grenades, dismantle the singularity engine, and hack vending machines. i seem to fit right in.

i rarely see anyone play the game seriously. the ones who do have aspergers syndrome.

30. Post #190
    January 2010
    2,268 Posts
    How can you open locked doors ?
    And force monkeys to drink/eat stuffs ?

31. Post #191
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    21,422 Posts
    If a door is deadbolted, you need to hack it. To hack it you need a multitool and a screwdriver. You can open it ghetto style too, but only if it isn't deadbolted.

Basically pulse all the wires till the bolts unlock

32. Post #192
    January 2010
    2,268 Posts
    And force monkeys to drink/eat stuffs ?
    And that ?

33. Post #193
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    21,422 Posts
    Don't remember. Try dragging something over them?

34. Post #194
    August 2010
    433 Posts
    put it in your hand then click them i think. this game has the worst user interface i've ever seen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #195
    January 2010
    2,268 Posts
    Nope. That works only on humans.

36. Post #196
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    2,126 Posts
    The interface isn't that bad by itself. It's just inconsistent with half-coded NPCs and stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Australia Show Events

37. Post #197
    January 2010
    2,268 Posts
    BYOND itself is a shitty engine. I'd play this more if somebody would make a remake on a better engine.

Edited:

Oh you know what ? I went to security and took a gun, and shot the clown to death.

38. Post #198
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,544 Posts
    all i've done since i've started playing ss13 was fuck around and release viruses on the population, shit across hallways so people slip, spawn killer tomatoes and tomato grenades, dismantle the singularity engine, and hack vending machines. i seem to fit right in.

i rarely see anyone play the game seriously. the ones who do have aspergers syndrome.
    You can get away with fucking around most of the time, but there's always the slight chance that one serious admin will be watching you and ban you, even if the other admins wouldn't care about what you did.

You'll notice that like 90% of the bans on the goon servers are done by the same 3 guys.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #199
    January 2010
    2,268 Posts
    So, changeling round.

I was looking as the security buckled the changeling to a bed in the chapel. Out of sudden one of the security guys cuffs me and tells me that they are going to do a "Field Test" aka let the changeling eat me. So I ran away and then later I got arrested for assaulting the security.

This game is fucking unfair sometimes.

40. Post #200
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,715 Posts
    Got banned for murdering about 4 people in a maintenance shaft. Totally deserved it.