1. Post #201
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,544 Posts
    Okay so the last two rounds... wow. First one had an infinite range death artifact which killed everyone. Literally everyone on the station, save for the AI was dead by the end of the round.

The round after that was even more nuts. After having my workplace devoured by a black hole, Anime began infesting the station while two wizards performed a satanic ritual in the courtroom, going so far as to make a star out of wires, which summoned a horde of zombies which they hoped would kill the anime infestation. Also a mad assistant threw exploding tomatoes at everybody.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events

2. Post #202
    August 2010
    433 Posts
    Okay so the last two rounds... wow. First one had an infinite range death artifact which killed everyone. Literally everyone on the station, save for the AI was dead by the end of the round.

The round after that was even more nuts. After having my workplace devoured by a black hole, Anime began infesting the station while two wizards performed a satanic ritual in the courtroom, going so far as to make a star out of wires, which summoned a horde of zombies which they hoped would kill the anime infestation. Also a mad assistant threw exploding tomatoes at everybody.
    haha yeah, i was the guy who activated the artifact in the first round. i activated the eldritch and it initially didn't pulse enough to scare anyone. then i activated a robotic artifact which sapped the power out of the east wing of the station. after that, the eldritch artifact raped everything.

i was also one of the rev leaders in the second round.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Canada Show Events

3. Post #203
    January 2010
    2,268 Posts
    I'm now playing scientist as much as possible, it's so damn fun and it's very easy once you understand how it works. I developed explosive diarrhea that was airborne. Shit everywhere in the medbay, some of them farted that hard that their ass came down, I picked one up and showed it to my partner. Was epic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Romania Show Events

4. Post #204
    August 2010
    433 Posts
    > research GBS
    > mutate until you have a contact/airborne variant that is immune to medicine.
    > launch it out of a syringe gun at someone not paying attention
    > pubby tears

researching most things takes too long. GBS is super lethal so go for it first.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Canada Show Events

5. Post #205
    January 2010
    2,268 Posts
    But I don't want to kill people :P
    Explosive Diarrhea is ok.

Also I first infect a monkey then take it out in the station for airborne.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Romania Show Events

6. Post #206
    April 2009
    1,408 Posts
    I just had the most awesome time as a traitor HoP. I managed to murder people discreetly, and I didn't even have to get any Syndicate items. It was so much fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events

7. Post #207
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,856 Posts
    Anyway to go around permanent bans? i would like to play again in goonstation.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Finland Show Events

8. Post #208
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,572 Posts
    Anyway to go around permanent bans? i would like to play again in goonstation.
    make a new byond account
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Poland Show Events

9. Post #209
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    2,154 Posts
    People are so silly at times.
    Made an injector called "Superpowers" but it really had some bad shit in it. Like seizures and diarrhea and blindness. I cried when a traitor took it after killing me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Estonia Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

10. Post #210
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,572 Posts
    > research GBS
    > mutate until you have a contact/airborne variant that is immune to medicine.
    > launch it out of a syringe gun at someone not paying attention
    > pubby tears

researching most things takes too long. GBS is super lethal so go for it first.
    the GBS you can research is a fake one, the real one is like, at the last tier, and it takes alot of time to get to it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Poland Show Events

11. Post #211
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    6,371 Posts
    Breaching charges are awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. New Zealand Show Events

12. Post #212
    January 2010
    2,268 Posts
    Best round I had.
    I killed a sindy that had a laser pistol with a gas can. I was all the whole round.

13. Post #213
    August 2010
    433 Posts
    the GBS you can research is a fake one, the real one is like, at the last tier, and it takes alot of time to get to it
    then how did i end up gibbing a shitload of people? i think it randomizes the lethality of it.

14. Post #214
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,572 Posts
    then how did i end up gibbing a shitload of people? i think it randomizes the lethality of it.
    You can see gibs but they are fake ones. The person actually lives.

15. Post #215
    August 2010
    433 Posts
    oh.

i just infected an entire station with airborne clowns syndrome and airborne berserker.

clown rage.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

16. Post #216
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    3,446 Posts
    I was playing as an insane chef a couple of hours ago.
    Whenever I was close to a metal object I started screaming about it being cursed and then hitting myself with it until I pass out.
    After a couple of visits to the medbay they were sick of treating me so they turned me to a cyborg.
    I proceeded to kill myself.

Roleplaying unusual characters is fun, you should try it sometime.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Israel Show Events

17. Post #217
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    November 2009
    2,523 Posts
    I found a syringe lying infront of med bay so i tested it on Mr.Rathen the monkey and he turned into Jamar Archibald, some middle eastern guy who stands there. I put a top hat on him and a suit then gave him to the chef.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

18. Post #218
    August 2010
    433 Posts
    i would like to play chemist but there are no cool formulas on the wiki. Can anyone share some interesting pill ideas?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #219
    January 2010
    2,268 Posts
    Just get some acid and throw it at somebody's face.

20. Post #220
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    1,441 Posts
    I was playing as an insane chef a couple of hours ago.
    Whenever I was close to a metal object I started screaming about it being cursed and then hitting myself with it until I pass out.
    After a couple of visits to the medbay they were sick of treating me so they turned me to a cyborg.
    I proceeded to kill myself.

Roleplaying unusual characters is fun, you should try it sometime.
    when I have to leave I usually get drunk at the bar, beat people, and strip myself as I run away

eventually end up in space

21. Post #221
    August 2010
    433 Posts
    i found this helpful guide: http://pastebin.com/20bvjhAA

22. Post #222
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    11,358 Posts
    How do I use the radio headset?

23. Post #223
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,977 Posts
    How do I use the radio headset?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #224
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    11,358 Posts
    Oh! Thanks, man.

25. Post #225
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    5,293 Posts
    i found this helpful guide: http://pastebin.com/20bvjhAA
    That's just The Winners guide rearranged.

26. Post #226
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    2,337 Posts
    Code:
    Alkysine (treats catastrophic injuries): Add ingredients to a container: Chlorine + Nitrogen + Anti-Toxins.

Arithrazine (treats high radiation poisoning): Add ingredients to a container: Hyronalin + Hydrogen.

Ammonia (a fertilizer): Add ingredients to a container: Hydrogen + Nitrogen.

Bicaridine (treats blunt trauma): Add ingredients to a container: Inaprovaline + Carbon.

Bilk (milk and beer mixed): Add ingredients to a container: Milk + Beer.

Cryoxadone (heals superbly): Add ingredients to a container: Dexalin + Water + Oxygen.

Cryptobiolin (causes confusion): Add ingredients to a container: Potassium + Oxygen + Sugar.

Dexalin (treats oxygen deprivation): Add ingredients to a container: Plasma + Oxygen.

Dexalin Plus (treats oxygen deprivation superbly): Add ingredients to a container: Dexalin + Carbon + Iron.

Diethylamine (a better fertilizer): Add ingredients to a container: Ammonia + Ethanol.

Flash Powder (used in a flashbang): Add ingredients to container: Aluminium + Potassium + Sulfur.

Foam (causes people to slip unless they're walking): Add ingredients to a container: Carbon + Fluorine + Sulphuric Acid. The more Fluorine the better.
                      NOTE: For this to work in a grenade, you must put in the container containing these ingredients and a reagent glass of water.
                      DO NOT PUT WATER IN THE CONTAINER OR RISK A CHEMICAL REACTION, IT MUST BE ADDED SEPERATELY.

Foaming Agent (an agent for foam): Add ingredients to a container: Lithium + Hydrogen. 
                       NOTE: For this to work in a grenade, you must put in the container containing these ingredients and a reagent glass of water.
                       DO NOT PUT WATER IN THE CONTAINER OR RISK A CHEMICAL REACTION, IT MUST BE ADDED SEPERATELY.

Hyperzine (increases muscle strength temporarily): Add ingredients to a container: Sugar + Phosphorous + Sulfur.

Hyronalin (treats radiation poisoning): Add ingredients to a container: Radium + Anti-Toxins.

Imidazoline (treats eye damage): Add ingredients to a container: Carbon + Hydrogen + Anti-Toxin

Impedrezene (impedes movement): Add ingredients to a container: Mercury + Oxygen + Sugar.

Jenkem (sewage drugs): Add ingredients to container: Poo + Urine.

Kelotane (treats burn damage): Add ingredients to a container: Silicon + Carbon.

Leporazine (stabilizes body temperature): Add ingredients to a container: Silicon + Plasma.

Lexorin (temporarily suffocates and causes tissue damage): Add ingredients to a container: Plasma + Hydrogen + Nitrogen.

LSD (makes you see trippy things): Add ingredients to a container: Space Fungus + Diethylamine

Napalm (basically liquid fire): Add ingredients to container: Aluminium + Plasma + Sulphuric Acid.

Unstable Mutagen (gives random genetic mutations): Add ingredients to a container: Radium + Phosphorous + Chlorine.

Polytrinic Acid (an acid which is useful to make other substances): Add ingredients to a container: Sulphuric Acid + Chlorine + Potassium.

Ryetalyn (removes some genetic defects): Add ingredients to a container: Radium + Carbon + Hydrogen + Anti-Toxin.

Silicate (can be used to reinforce glass): Add ingredients to a container: Silicon + Oxygen + Aluminium.

Smoke (used in a smoke grenade): Add ingredients to container: Potassium + Sugar + Phosphorous.
                     NOTE: For this to work in a grenade, you must put in the container containing these ingredients and a reagent glass of phosphorous.
                           DO NOT PUT PHOSPHOROUS IN THE CONTAINER OR RISK A CHEMICAL REACTION, IT MUST BE ADDED SEPERATELY.

Spaceacillin (heals clown disease): Add ingredients to a container: Cryptobiolin + Inaprovaline.

Space Cleaner (cleans messes): Add ingredients to a container: Ammonia + Water.

Space Drugs (drugs... in space): Add ingredients to container: Mercury + Sugar + Lithium.

Space Lube (causes people to slip even if they're walking): Add ingredients to a container: Silicon + Oxygen + Water.

Synaptizine (treats paralysis): Add ingredients to a container: Sugar + Lithium + Water.

Thermite (can be applied to things and then used with a welding tool to melt them): Add ingredients to a container: Oxygen + Iron + Aluminium.

Tricordrazine (heals minorly): Add ingredients to a container: Anti-Toxins + Inaprovaline.
    Here's all of my chemistry recipes, I'm posting this because people seem to like posting the old and outdated versions.

Edited:

Also, here's the full guide. It still has some parts that are WIP.

http://www.mediafire.com/?trgup7mgdpkpv9q
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #227
    January 2010
    2,268 Posts
    Napalm (basically liquid fire): Add ingredients to container: Aluminium + Plasma + Sulphuric Acid.
    Oh shit gotta try this.

28. Post #228
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,572 Posts
    Oh shit gotta try this.
    That one didn't work for me for some reason, when I try to do that I just get "solution is fading out" and the container gets empty.

29. Post #229
    May 2010
    269 Posts
    I have a small problem. Every time I try to connect to a server, I get a message like this:
    Connection died.
    Connection failed.

Any help?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Finland Show Events

30. Post #230
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    958 Posts
    Can anyone tell me how to cut hair? Like how do I lock strap them in the chair and use the scissors on their hair.

31. Post #231
    January 2010
    2,268 Posts
    Oh god.

Was playing as a miner in a meteor shower round. Me, the other miner and few two other crew members survived only. 4/32 survivors. It was fun, we tried to save them with the mining shuttle but the com was terminated by a meteor. In the end I charged an alien and an admin reset the game.

Woooo~

32. Post #232
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    1,835 Posts
    We had Owns Syndrome Outbreak, basically it was all the people on the station with sunglasses and saying: DEAL WITH IT.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Dominican Republic Show Events

33. Post #233
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,572 Posts
    We had Owns Syndrome Outbreak, basically it was all the people on the station with sunglasses and saying: DEAL WITH IT.
    thats something you see everyday

34. Post #234
    August 2010
    433 Posts
    Oh god.

Was playing as a miner in a meteor shower round. Me, the other miner and few two other crew members survived only. 4/32 survivors. It was fun, we tried to save them with the mining shuttle but the com was terminated by a meteor. In the end I charged an alien and an admin reset the game.

Woooo~
    meteor is hands down the worst.

meteor in a nutshell:

- everyone spawns
    - almost everyone dies
    - some lucky retards manage to get into EVA then proceed to lie down for 10 minutes and wait for the shuttle
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

35. Post #235
    January 2010
    2,268 Posts
    Pretty much that. Then somebody or something through it would be fun to reanimate some bodies, then admins allowed respawn as assistants. The amount of toolboxing was gruesome.

36. Post #236
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    2,537 Posts
    How to survive meteor

1)Get internals
    2)Find a locker
    3) get inside and close the door and hope space doesn't eat you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

37. Post #237
    January 2010
    2,268 Posts
    Damn, there are so many haunted stations in space. I got lost in space and found a station, ghosts everywhere.

Then leaved and died of suffocation.

Edited:

Is there any FULL map of the game, Station 13 and the other abandoned/haunted space stations around ?

38. Post #238
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,572 Posts
    Damn, there are so many haunted stations in space. I got lost in space and found a station, ghosts everywhere.

Then leaved and died of suffocation.

Edited:

Is there any FULL map of the game, Station 13 and the other abandoned/haunted space stations around ?
    I think there is only 4 abandoned stations (smuggler station, TURDS(not so abandoned and sometimes filled with aliens), Russian station, Research Outpost Epsilon(with the strange relic)).

Edited:

It sucks to be banned for mass-murdering griefers and thieves(no really, do admins don't expect me to kill someone flashing me when I have sunglasses, or someone who is trying to feed me omega slurrypod).

39. Post #239
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    2,737 Posts
    I found the traitor by strapping everyone that came in to the barber shop to a chair and torturing them till death This is fun.

40. Post #240
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    2,737 Posts
    Phychotic clown traitor FTW, Killed the captain, with a toolbox.